Specific Desire: A Male Zora(Breath of the Wild)

LilGunner

Nonsolis radios sediouis fulmina mitto.
I'll kick this off by saying I'm not exactly new. Please forgive the lack of posts. I disappeared for a bit and then had to deploy. All my fault for not posting my absence but my old account was removed. I've been around BMR and even Darker Roleplay before BMR for many years.

With that aside, let's rap!

So I've pick up Breath of the Wild again and...I can't deny I love how the new Zoras look! Obviously Prince Sidon is a fishy dreamboat but this is ABSOLUTELY not a call for a cannon. I just want to play a Hylian woman against a male Zora. Now there are a few ways we could take this. Listed in order of preference.

1. During the 100 years Link is asleep: Relations between the Hylians and Zoras is rocky at best. The Calamity survived, the hero defeated, Princess Mipha is killed. The older Zora blame the Hylians. This mad plan was Princess Zelda's scheme after all. Somehow our characters meet and we take it from there. Could really go a lot of different ways. Hell, it could be only a little while before Link awakes and we transition to a time of peace for our interracial pair.

2. After the defeat of Calamity Gannon: Relations are better, the elder Zora can't forget what happened but are willing to try and move on. Probably a fluffier story. Could even be an arranged marriage of sorts or a chance meeting.

3. Well before Calamity Gannon: Hell, maybe even in more ancient times. Basically any time before Gannon is even the vaguest of ideas. We would have a lot of world building to do with this one if that is what you may be keen on.

For now I won't drop kinks or rules or anything like that. I just hope you, dear reader, might find some interest! PM me for more!

Back
Top Bottom