Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon Roleplay (Slight Cyber Sleuth Inspiration?)

Yes, I am doing this despite there being 2 Digimon Roleplays here already.

So basically, the idea is that there are a bunch of teens around Tokyo who have, through one way or another, acquired a Digimon. They exist in an application in a Digi-V.I.C.E.(more info on that later, it's a piece of technology attached to your neck and acts like the smartphones of today) and have the ability to access 'Digital Spaces', mysterious areas where other Digimon exist and cause problems that reflect as glitches and malfunction in technology in real life.

These few have been doing this for a while, until one day, all five of them cross paths investigating the same case.

This is inspired by Cyber Sleuth & its sequel, Hackers' Memory.

I'm looking for 3 to 4 players(potentially 5) to play 3 to 4 tamers & their respective Digimon. There will be the option of playing both your Digimon and your tamer, a tamer and another tamer's Digimon, or just one of the two.

While most of the beginning will be travelling the real world, there will be a segment where we go to and get stuck in the Digital World. That is when I will permit additional character creation(which is also why our cast is so small), as well as the acquisition of a second Digimon partner for all characters. (This second partner will be in the character's application, and is optional, no need to fret too hard)

All player character Digimon, when introduced, are to start at Child/Rookie level, or below if you want, but they have to Digivolve quick. You can choose to keep your Digimon at whichever stage you want as long as you have previously accessed said stage.

If you have any enquiries, do feel free to spill them.

I've finished Cyber Sleuth and am halfway through Hacker's Memory. It could just as easily be based in Eden and Kowloon and focus the plot on the hacker teams. Just thought I'd make that suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom