Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any CollarsandCuffs Rule 34 Search (Star Wars, DC, Marvel and more)

Hello again. Decided to make a separate post for Rule 34 specific roleplays. I have a more celebrity-focused post in my post history for those interested in that.

So, housekeeping up front:
-I heavily prefer third person play.
-I only play submissive characters. Can't get into playing dominant.
-Most of these are written more non-con, but they're really just conversation starters and I am up for developing more consensual ones if you'd prefer.
-Most of these are written with the character as the submissive part, but I am also up for any of them being the dominant partner, if you're up for playing them instead.
-I try to reply once a day, but I do have some sleeping troubles that cause issues with that sometimes.
-Under the spoiler tag is an expanded character list with stars next to them to indicate current cravings.
-I didn't write prompts for everyone, but just for some of them, they aren't must have stories either, just starting points to get talking.

Kinks (not all required, just casting a wide net): Submission, bondage, collars, leashes, gags, cock worship, pussy worship (giving), oral (giving), gangbangs, bukkake, spankings, boot worship, humiliation, degradation, body writing, verbal insults, identity destruction, brainwashing, mind control, bimbofication, romance, tender relationships with a dominant side, strap ons, cum play (especially facials), costumes/outfits (schoolgirls, maids in particular), petplay, domestic servitude, stepfordization, raceplay, orientation play, misogyny, power dynamics, ageplay.

Star Wars
-After their plan to steal from the Pykes on Kessel goes wrong, Qi'Ra is subjected to their excrutiating reconditioning process.
-After Han ends up beaten by Dryden Vos, Qi'Ra has her weak spot straightened out of her.
-When meeting Maul, Qi'Ra finds her new position is less of a lieutenant job, and more being Maul's new bitch.
-For her initiation into Crimson Dawn, Qi'Ra ends up the centerpiece of a sex party.
-Qi'Ra, now in charge of a division of Crimson Dawn, abuses her power to make members submit to her in every way. (Only up for this if I play the member submitting)

-Rey's been captured and is being guarded by Stormtroopers. Who could resist a piece of scavenger ass for the taking?
-Rey finds herself at the mercy of Kylo Ren after being overwhelmed by his force abilities.
-Jakku is a harsh world to survive, and sometimes scraps just aren't enough to get by. When times get tough, Rey has other ways to get what she wants. Selling her body to those who have enough to share.
-Rey is sleeping one night when her home is entered by raiders, who decide to take her as their prize.
-Rey decides to use her force powers for fun, using the to dominate her way through the women of the Resistance base (only up for this one playing the women opposite Rey)

-Jessika Pava and Rey form a friendship over their mutual interest in mechanics, which quickly blossoms into more.
-Jessika Pava and Poe have been working side by side for years, sexual tension building with every mission. Sometimes you have to let it out, right?
-Jessika Pava was captured behind enemy lines, and now finds herself at the mercy of the First Order. Unfortunately, they decide to use the toughest means to interrogate and punish their Resistance enemy.
-Jessika Pava is often busy working on ships, but when she's not, she's more than happy to spread her legs for whoever at base wish to slip between them
-Jessika Pava has been working for the Resistance for some time now, and when she has the opportunity, has enjoyed fucking her way around the base, making sure every woman in the Resistance has been under her at some point.

-Padme is caught by Separatists and it's time to make an example of her
-Aayla Secura/Ahsoka Tano/Padme need to improve troop morale for the clone army, volunteering their bodies for the tas
-Sabine Wren (Note: 18+ in all scenarios involving her) finds herself caught by Mandalorian or Stormtrooper enemies, left at their mercy.
-The more experienced Hera decides to show Sabine how badly she's in need of a real fuck.
-Leia finds herself captured by Stormtroopers.
-Leia, princess of Alderaan, has a secret affair with the castle thief, the only one who knows how to treat her as anything but a perfect princess

Westworld
-When Westworld's hosts become free, behavioural tech Elsie Hughes finds herself at the mercy of a host who wants payback for all their treatment.
-Among Dolores many past lives were many times someone decided they wanted to fuck the rancher's daughter. Was it willing, or unwilling?
-Now free, Dolores decides to get some revenge, giving guests the same sexual treatment she received for years.
-Emily's been coming to the park since she was young, but she lost interest in the violence years ago. These days, it's exploring... And exploring the bodies of hosts and guests alike. This can put her in some awkward situations across all the parks.

DC
-Alex Danvers finds herself captured by an alien she was meant to bring in. Against a stronger, faster, more powerful foe, she's completely at their mercy.
-Wonder Woman is a symbol of women's empowerment the world over. After a defeat at your hands, what do you do with this icon?
-Harley Quinn has recently found herself imprisoned. You're her guard, who gets to use her as you see fit.
-Catwoman finds herself caught by the mark she was stealing from. Unfortunately, she finds herself unable to fight back and completely at their mercy.
-Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Not really much of a story here, but I'd love to play a submissive Harley to someone's dominant Ivy.
-Nyssa al Ghul initiates new League members, making sure they understand their standing and how to please her.

Marvel
-Misty Knight decides to take her mentorship of Colleen Wing to the next level, teaching her what she's been missing.
-Colleen Wing finds her introduction to The Hand isn't exactly what she expected, and involves a lot more sex than she had anticipated. But she can't back out now.
-Colleen Wing decides to dominate one of her students. There isn't much to this one, but I'm really itching for playing opposite Colleen in some situation with her as the dominant one.
-After the snap, reality has changed for a lot of Marvel's women. They find themselves the sex slaves for men or women. Can they remember a time they weren't? Are they happier this way?
-This isn't much of a prompt admittedly, but a part of the appeal with Peggy is the 40s sexism turned sexual, so one centered on that sounds absolutely wonderful.

Riverdale
-Veronica Lodge is the new girl in town, and it's up to you to teach her the town runs on sex.
-Veronica Lodge deals with her daddy issues by sleeping with older men who let her call them 'daddy' when she's getting destroyed by them.
-Veronica Lodge and another one of the Riverdale girls (preference for Toni or Cheryl)

Blade Runner 2049
-With the wonders of new technology, you're now fully able to fuck your Joi unit. A beautiful woman completely at your mercy, 100% programmable. (Joi can also look like other female celebrities, if that interests you)

Star Wars
-Rey*
-Qi'Ra*
-Jessika Pava*
-Leia
-Padme
-Ahsoka
-Aayla Secura
-Sabine Wren (18)
-Hera Syndulla
-Rose Tico
-Paige Tico