Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Nonbinary Futa rpg quest!

eziozap

Super-Earth
so this role-play was one i had been doing a very long time ago, about a year ago and now I've brought it back and re-done it, and since i'm in a futa mood, why not ask for some lovely people to write some futa ladys who fuck my ladys silly, in futa rpg quest. now lets get onto the actual premise of the role-play already, also i will just say this that while i am mostly looking for people who want to play futa charecters, i will also accept males or female charecters as well cause hay its fun when variety is involved.

so the premise is your character is at home playing a old RPG game he found online, apprantley its rare or a bugged version so you brought it cause your characters kind of a nerd and likes to collect stuff, now what kind of nerd he is i will leave that up to the people who write the character, but don't be afraid to go full on otaku or something, anyway, as your character plays the game, he gets sucked into the game world and is forced to create his character, so you create your futa/dude/lady and your transported into the games opening level, though now its in real life and your charecter has now taken apon the charecteristics of the class he picked for himself, which i will go into later on. you see a town in the distance and since its the only place to go to for now, you head over their and are immediatly greeted by a huge titty priest lady who looks like one of your charecters friends mums, or your mum if you want to add incest to this plot hehe. she will ask you to help her with a monster problem at the church, which will become your charecter's sort of HUB of sorts, your go to place. you go their, defeat the little imp shit their and the priest rewards you with some gold and some basic gear, and enough exp to level up and get your first perk.

now perks work similar to something like wow's spec system, where once you hit a certain level you can turn your class into a certain build, so for example i would make my charecter a priest and then once i get to level 2, i would choose 1 of 3 specs, which are mind priest, which focuses more on mind control then anything (and no, you can't use it to make every lady your cum dump just when you meet them. your only level 2, wait till later on x3) shadow priest, which focuses on using shadow powers to do things like summon shadow tentacles or to summon shadow beasts, and the last one is enlightenment priest, which is more or less a priest who has super strong healing powers both for physical wounds and mental wounds, use this when you want to romance the more damaged waifus x3

every level you also get a new spec perk, which works like fallout. so for example, lets use mind priest. i can pick a perk which lets me see what to say for the best or worst result. so when i write the sexy priest milf lady, and you have this perk selected, i will write something like:

"i'm sure your god would want you to enjoy your body and life as much as possible, even if it is a little...sinfull" sexy option

"don't worry, i will care for all those in need" good option

"how about for a actual reward, you worship my cock" risky/bad option

i will ask that if we roleplay, we keep a tab somewhere of what perks and level your charecter is, for easy sake of mind x3

now, once your charecter falls asleep in game, your charecter wakes up and keeps all of their spec perks. so this is where the fun truly begins, see once you wake up, you can then use your new power to get some very fun things done, for a simple scenario, you have the perk i said earlier, the list of options in dialuge perk for mind priest, you go out and you suddenly bump into...i like the idea of the hot as fuck curves for day popular girl hehe. so by saying the right things, or something similar to the right things, your soon fucking her back at your place, making her fall head over in love with your charecter and filling her to the absolute brim with cum hehe.

now for the sake of simplicity, their will only be 3 classes, priest, rouge, and barbarian, though mage, bard and hunter and druid are also options, i just haven't thought those ones out as much as the first 3. if anyone wants to try this roleplay with me then please just PM me and say hi and ask if you wanna roleplay x3

Back
Top Bottom