New, NEW Andronic Request thread. Male X Female

Andronic

Pulsar
Hello all, Andronic here. Some way, some how, my stories got away from me, I went from a few 100 posts to a couple thousand. Mostly with the same partners. And that's great and all, but I feel like I intimidate a lot of people now, or maybe my writing style just sucks. Who knows? Anyway, here's a fresh start. New Plots, new ideas. And hopefully I can always have people toss their ideas at me.

First and foremost, I am a male in his 30s, I love to write, I love plot and smut. Lord I love when it mixes well and we can plot together. I am guilty of sometimes leaning heavily on smut. Just let me know and toss ideas at me to control it from time to time! I wish to only play against IRL females who are 18 plus. All the characters involved in sexual situations will be 18 plus.

Kinks.
I have an f-list in my sig and it's quite inclusive, but my favorites are,
Big wide hips, I love me some booty
Anal,
creampies,
vaginal,
oral.
Deep conversations, and plotting with my partners.

Other kinks are dependent on the story we write.
Dislikes
Well these are the usual, no scat, no killing of major characters without prior discussion, the like

Pairings
King/Prince X Queen/Princess
King/Prince X Peasant
Knight X Knight
Knight X Peasant
Knight X Queen/Princess
Husband X Wife
Ex-husband X Ex-wife
Uncle X Niece(Medieval story maybe)
Many others

PLOTS

1) Social Work- Just a rough idea I was thinking of, anyone ever read THE FORTUNATE PILGRIM by Mario Puzo? No, not many have, but there is a scene in the book where the mother tries to pair her daughter with a social worker, because, well he has been giving them money(Not his own mind you, but he has been taking a payment for it) he tries to get with the daughter, but she in the book is self-righteous and hates the man because he is taking money from the mother. I'll give you X if you give me X back type of deal. So she runs him out, and the family begins to receive less money....What would happen if she didn't do that? If she listened to her mother and accepted the courting of this man?

Immigrant X corrupt social worker type of deal. 1920's or modern.

2) The King is on the move, conquering land left and right, he has recently lost his Queen, and has heard of a small nation with a beautiful woman on the throne. He will have her.(Rough idea, willing to develop with someone)
3) The Dilemma
The Queen knows she’s fertile, yet her king needs an heir, and she has not yet gotten pregnant. Will she approach a family member or try to find some other way to correct the situation?
4)Rebellion
Your character is a slave owner, either Roman, Greek, or some sort fantasy world. Either way long story short, the slaves rebel, it’s time for a bit of revenge.
This is a new thread, I will add as I think up other ideas. Let me know, hit me up through PM. Can't wait to hear from all of you :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom