[FxM]A few cuckold prompts

life

slut
Hi!

I would really love to play a roleplay involving cuckolding. To play with me I am looking for these requirements,

1. You must be detailed, like 1-3 paragraphs per response
2. You must be bisexual, and also into men and into one on one MxM scenes
3. Your role would be the cuckold in the relationship, while I would play as the bull and the women in the relationship

The first idea I had for this could be my character is your wife, and you really want to provide for me and have a good life. Your boss offers you a promotion, but as a way to impress him I suggest you invite him over for dinner, you will do pretty much anything to land that job so you can have a happy wife and a happy family.

The second idea is I would play your girlfriend, but every time I come over I become so attracted to your Dad instead. It's mutual between us, and you have no choice but to support the relationship or risk making us both upset.

Or we could do your idea! As long as it involves the roles where you are the cuckold I would probably like it.

My kinks for this are anal. cock worship, rough sex, watersports, excessive cum, feminization, group play, filming and photos, lingerie and cute outfits, dirty talk and name calling, impregnation, age gaps

My limits are blood, knives, diapers, puke, and partners who do not type a lot of detail.

Back
Top Bottom