Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Shapeshifting Dominance (slime and shapeshifter)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A list of shapeshifter and slime focused ideas. Most involve sentience. Things listed in parentheses are expected kinks, with the potentials being optional. With sentient shapeshifters, a human form can be male or futa, based on your preference. I prefer female(trans included) roleplayers as I want more genuine interactions, plus I will be playing as the slime/shapeshifter. Only limits are anything that belongs in a toilet, gore, and death. Can accommodate any kinks you want. I'm more of a matcher, but can start if you wish.

Also if you do want to start, I'll give you a week to write it out, if nothing comes, I will assume you abandoned me and will move on. If I'm warned ahead of time, I'll give you more time.

These ideas are not set in stone, so they can be changed to something more fitting. Also, there's one kink that's in all of these, but aren't listed: tentacles. They're expected usually, so the listed kinks are related to the idea's plot.

1. Fantasy: A slime that dwells in a cave finds its sleep disturbed, and in response, it proceeds to attack the one(s) that disturbed it. Finding out that the cause was female oriented, it proceeds to establish who was in in control. (Restrained, humiliation)

2. Fantasy: A witch/demoness tries to summon a familiar, but the shapeshifter that is summoned is too strong to be controlled , and proceeds to turn on its summoner, intending on making her a slave for it's own amusement. (Humiliation, enslavement, degradation,)

3. Sci-fi: A woman is brought in for a breeding experiment with a slime that was created. The slime is drawn to her, and proceeds to have it's way with her. (Impregnation, )

4. Sci-fi: A group of female scientists trying to make a super weapon, creating a shapeshifter meant for stealth based assassinations. The experiment escapes, and wants revenge on the scientists,intending to make them its sluts.(Humiliation, enslavement,)

5. Fantasy Modern: A lesbian confesses to another girl she likes. She is initially rejected, but she soon learns her crush is a shapeshifter, and even knowing this, she enters its world, where those who learn of it are either killed or give themselves fully to the one they found to be a shapeshifter. (Consensual enslavement, public sex, romance)

6 Sci-fi: An Astronaut crash lands on an alien planet, and discovers a sentient slime who can take on a humanoid form The slime sees her as a pet, and proceeds to capture her. Finding out she enjoys being fucked, the slime uses sex as a reward, as it doesn't seem immoral to him. There are other pets who are wanting to try mating with the astronaut (Human pet, outdoor sex, exhibitionism, public sex, xenophilia, potential impregnation through the other pets)

7 Fantasy: A village sends a woman as a sacrifice to keep a monster from attacking. The woman discovers that the monster is not a murderous, mindless beast, but a shapeshifter who is an outcast to its own kind, for having an fascination with other races. As the villagers have condemned her as a sacrifice, she joins the shapeshifter in living, especially after discovering that it has a perverted side that focused on her. (Restrained, outdoors, potential impregnation)

8.Sci-fi: A nymphomaniac woman is captured by aliens and is sold as a slave/meal. She ends up bought by a shapeshifting slime who finds much use of her. (Master-slave, public sex, noncon at first, exhibitionism)

9. Fantasy: a heroine is interrogated by a dark sorcerer, but after failing to make her break, she's winding up being given to his slime follower. The slime proceeds to corrupt her to make her become its plaything. (Corruption, humiliation, exhibitionism, public sex, )

10. Fantasy: A Drow/Elf falls prey to a slime in the forest. Instead of devouring her for food, the slime makes use of her in other ways. (Degradation, Humiliation, exhibitionism, potential impregnation)

11. Sci-fi: An alien shapeshifter is stranded on Earth, and is hiding. It's discovered by a woman who has no luck with men despite being attractive. The alien proceeds to ravage her against her will to interogate her but she becomes addicted to it, and decides to shelter it in exchange for being fucked often, and make full use of the alien's abilities. (Tentacles, slutty outfits, restrained, potential exhibitionism, outdoors)

More will be added, and if you're interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom