Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The chosen of the forgotten ones (Solo game 5th ed or pathfinder)

nanachan

Supernova
My idea is heavily inspired by berserk.

You were a man wanted by the empire. Perhaps for rebellion, or a crime you may or may not commited, whatever it is, they found you, and killed you. Your body was thrown into an old well, left to rot, but little did they know that the old well was a ritual site for old forgotten beings, pagan gods whose cult were wiped out by the church long ago. They made you an offer: rebirth, in return for being their apostle. You are free to go about your life once more, get your revenge, even enjoy your newfound powers, but they whisper in your mind, making little requests here and there. The more you fulfill them, the more they give you gifts.

Tal'mara the lustful offers you carnal supremacy
Fiondar the hunter offers you martial strength
Diarun of the vault offers you great artifacts
Elanec the runemaker offers you lost knowledge

Will you be able to please them all?

---

The setting is human only, and I'd love to play it through discord or roll 20. If you want to play, tell me about your character, not his stat, tell me about his story, what is he like. We can work out the rules and systems afterward. The game will be a bit of an open world but as you go along,a greater plot will unfold. It will have action, intrigue, lots and lots of sex. Look forward to hearing from you!

I'm interested in this. I've read a little bit of Berserk (Up to the Eclipse) and I'm a fan of it. I have experience playing DnD 5e, so I shouldn't need to learn anything about the system. Need to ask though, does my character need to be male, or can I be female? You referred to the player's character in the description as a he, and I was just curious about that. It doesn't matter too much if they do need to be male, just want to know before I make the character.

I am proficient in 5th edition. I would like to play a straight human fighter modeled much like a young Gutts from berserk. Is this still open.

Back
Top Bottom