Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Superheroine Story and Smut

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO BLUEMOONERS and welcome to my superheroine thread. For those who have read my threads in the past, you know I always had these really complex universe building ideas. I should have been making a movie series, not writing roleplays. That has all changed now because I want simple basic fun roleplays. I will get to specifics in a moment but allow me to introduce myself to those who have not met me. My name is Zoe, I am a 32 year old office worker/sport mom who has been roleplaying since I was thirteen. That is roughly twenty years experience which means I have done almost everything. I prefer superheroine roleplays because they allow me to be something I will never be and I have become a big comic book nerd through the years. Yes, this is because of the MCU and Nolenverse. I love both male and female partners, not much on transgender characters. I have a vivid imagination, love to make new friends and always try to be sexy. I tend to respond daily, even multiple times if my partner is really good. Now, let us move to the information you need to know.

...about my style of roleplay follows...

- On generally of the mornings, Monday through Sunday which means I can post multiple times a day. I am in the Eastern United States.

- I love playing multiple characters, sometimes at once in a large group scene or in parallel events taking place at the same time. This is not a must for our plays, I can bounce around like movie scenes. I also like to develop individual stories for each girl.

- I also enjoy playing single characters opposite to someone who enjoys being a villainess character and or the characters surrounding my character. A DM of sorts.

- I typically write two paragraphs at the least per character and as many as five when the moment calls. These are typically five to ten sentences apiece unless engaged in a group conversation.

- I request my partners can write at least two sentences that are easy to read and avoid text messaging talk unless part of your reply is an actual text between two characters. I try not to be a grammar cop and detail detective. We all make mistakes.

- I am not a fan of permanent bad endings. If at some point in our play a heroine meets a temporary bad ending, that is another story. All heroines need to struggle and suffer for their mistakes, mine just tend to lose clothes and orgasm during hand but a lot worse can happen. Bittersweet endings are best.

- I am a sucker for happy endings, or at least good prevailing at a cost. Not saying the villain will not forever change them, but I want to develop character depth and a connected story line within my plays.

- My preferred method of roleplaying is threads but I have a tendency to forget about them when I do not have a reminder. If you could just shoot me a quick private message saying you have posted, that would be great. I will also do private message plays, the new system allows easy access to previous messages. I do not do discord or messengers, sorry.

- I roleplay with my mobile phone most of the time because I am at work. When I am home, mostly weekend mornings, I will use my lap top. Please over look auto-corrections. This entire thread was done on my iPhone.

- My story to smut ratio is right now a 60/40 balance but depending on my mood, it can go 70/30 toward story.

- I have a very activate mind, if I get carried away during planning and start mapping out all details, please call me out and reign me in. Also, I am the type that likes to know nothing of my partner’s plan. Let it unfold in front of me as long as I know the idea you are building on. Tell me only need to know.

- I play my characters between the ages of 16 and 30. Right now, I am craving the younger side of that scale but will do the upper side just as quick.

- Feel free to use face claims, I certainly do. I prefer them to be realistic as possible. I am alright with art but not a fan of anime.

- If you grow tired of our play, confused or want to try something else; let me know. We can hit the reset button or go separate ways in a classy fashion.

- I prefer rip-off canon characters or non-canon because of the freedom of backstory and details. I have played with many people who take a character’s comic origins and story thus far extremely serious. To avoid this, I find it easier to just do original backgrounds with a hint of the comic realty who have no such obligation to media. Do you want to play something very close to comic book canon, that is perfect fine with me.

- God modding is a big turn off. Please do not have over powered characters that I can do no harm too. I want victory over my characters to feel like a triumph. Maybe my characters are too powerful for you and during a fight, you have to change tactics, that would be a first. The point I am trying to make though is we both know where this is going, but let me enjoy the ride there.

- When we get to the smut scenes, please do not spend multiple posts on one action. For example, if you are having sex with one of my characters, please do not write multiple messages about your dick sliding in and out while you choke me or pull my hair as you verbally degrade me. That should be one long post so the next post can move to the next action.

...centers around a superheroine universe where all types are welcome. I call int The Valiant Universe. In this universe, all of the heroic characters are females. I prefer to use rip-off characters so we you can reference their abilities.

...are numerous. It will be easier to just link my F-List, click here to check that out. Please note, the characters listed on my F-List are similar to the characters I am looking to play as now but more of a 1.0 version. Updates characters will be listed below.

...FAVS: Story and smut, non-con, near limitless sexual limits, smut variety (romance/Stockholm Syndrome to rape and all between.)

- LIKE: Brutality if as real as possible, gritty dark setting or a semi-cheesy setting, sexual devices and torments, traps, monsters, aliens, humans, demons, smut

- MAYBE: Enslavement, mind control, beastality with humanoid like creature, snuff

- NO WAY: Scat, extreme vore, removal of limbs, bimbo transformation, harem

...are listed below. These are the characters I wish to focus on right now. I do not own the rights to these pictures, only non-profit fan-fiction use.

Superior Woman (portrayed by Carter Cruise) was born Princess Andromeda, and comes from the planet Centauri Prime. She gains her powers through ultra-violate radiation from our sun and other means. Sent here to escape an evil galactic conqueror, she chose to use her powers as a way to embrace humanity. She has the ability to fly, super strength, invulnerability to physical objects and projectiles but grows weaker as her body burns through stores UV radiation.

Spartan (portrayed by Rikki Six) was the innocent teenage daughter and Olympic Gymnast champion until she was caught in the middle of her father’s military experiments. Given a 24th chromosome to save her life, it enhanced her body’s strength and athleticism to above human limits while also granting a low level healing factor. Defeating the terrorist responsible for the death of her father and first love, she now struggles between being a teenager and superheroine.

Vengeance (portrayed by Penny Pax) was an average college student until the night her father, a FBI Agent, was murdered in cold blood by a Mexican Cartel. Vowing revenge, she traveled the world to train herself. Becoming the ultimate weapon: a ninja assassin, professional fighter, combat tactician, bounty hunter and seductress, she returned home after stealing and smuggling the items which created her superheroine costume. Only a human, her training still makes her a match for any who crosses her.

Amazon (portrayed by Romi Rain) is the love child of Heracles and Queen Hippolyta, her mother would be unknowingly murdered by Penthesilea during the Attic War. Raised by the remaining two warrior queens of the Amazons, she fought at a young age in the Trojan War but was Imprisoned by her Antiope for abandoning Penthesilea on the battle field which lead to her death. Escaping to man’s world fur the Olympianomachy, she hide for thousands of years from the Gods and Amazons. Possessing her father’s strength, mother’s seductive beauty and artifacts of fallen Gods; she protects humanity from any mythical threats.

Sentinel (portrayed by Kimmy Granger) was a typical spoiled rich girl that happened to be incredibly smart. When her father passed away, his multibillion company went to her sister who have her total access to R&D. Becoming fascinated with the appearing superheroines, she developed a high tech tactical suit. Becoming a heroine herself just for the cheap thrills, she is reckless and believes her suit’s weapon’s can get her out of any situation while also living life like a Kardashian.

IN CONCLUSION, feel free to private message me with any ideas you may have. I would love to hear from you and I am open to all walks of characters for enemies. I am not looking to team up, sorry. Would love to hear in your first message what ideas you have forming and even which character or characters you are most interested in. Bye for now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom