Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Twisted Tales [Fantasy, NSFW] <3

Fantasy_Picaresque

Shortstacks! <3
Hey there, everyone!

I've always been a fan of fantasy stories, and if you couldn't tell by the title of this thread, I'm eager to start a number of roleplays centered around themes of fantasy! As in, roleplays which might feature magic, ancient runes, elven forests, monsters, beasts, supernatural creatures, and all sorts of similar things! I also tend to gravitate towards darker scenarios, featuring monstrous partners and bad ends!

Onto some specific writing information! I greatly prefer to write in third person, past tense, and try to be as descriptive as I can be. After all, the more detailed, the more exciting a situation can be, in my experience! I generally do tend to match my partner, length-wise, though! At this point, I'm available via private message and I don't mind roleplaying on threads, but I won't be doing anything off-site.

General information aside, let's move on to the exciting stuff!

--

So, as some of you may be able to tell from my F-List (Link Here!), I tend to enjoy darker aspects to my fantasy. One of my favorite character archetypes to play is the youthful wanderer, or adventurer who quickly bites off more than they can chew and tends to find themselves in unfortunate (and degrading) situations. While I do enjoy some darker stuff, every once in a while I find myself drawn to a more romantic idea, so please don't think that this isn't the place for something a little more romantic from time to time!

The characters I play are usually submissive, but I have ventured a bit outside of my comfort range and played dominant characters from time to time, though these characters tend to be futanari, as I'm not really comfortable with playing men, generally. (Though, in special circumstances, I might!)

Note: I do tend to prefer playing as smaller folk, halflings, gnomes, goblins and such! However, this is by no means a requirement! After all, I do occasionally find myself wanting to play as something more dominant! (And who can resist an orc?)

As far as prioritizations go, I'm more likely to accept RPs involving monsters, non-consensual elements, or futanari characters than any other!

--

I've included a few prompts which I think could act as suitable inspiration for a scene or scenario, but by all means approach me with something specific! These are just a few prompts of course, I'm up for many others!

Each prompt should contain a reference picture as well as a brief descriptor of the idea!

If you have a prompt of your own, feel free to PM me!

Below are some characters that I tend to play, all of which can be easily inserted into whatever roleplay we have in mind! Each character on the list will include a reference image and a small personality blurb! Chances are, if I'm running a narrative game for you, some of these characters will come up!

Because there are so many of these, I've split the characters into fantasy races, which should make the list less daunting! <3

[*]Anchal: A bitter goblin prostitute doing what she can to survive the urban sprawl! (Switch)
[*]Leowa: A timid young halfling eager to go on her first adventure, yet woefully unprepared! (Submissive)
[*]Marcoi: A secretive goblin rogue with a bounty on her head, now on the run from the city watch! (Switch)
[*]Jazene: A goblin dancer who travels from city to city. (Switch)
[*]Zhina: A beguiling jungle goblin witch fond of seducing explorers. (Switch)
[*]Minzie: An impish, pale-skinned goblin herbalist and apothecary. (Switch)
[*]Dizette: A bored goblin housewife who secretly craves larger races. (Switch)
[*]Nim: An unscrupulous goblin adventurer who'd do anything for a few gold coins! (Switch)
[*]Mixie: A sultry goblin innkeeper who operates a brothel on the side, behind her husband's back. (Switch)
[*]Yanza: A stern dominatrix who caters exclusively to larger clients. (Dom)
[*]Tulette: A professional thief with an inflated sense of self-worth. (Switch)
[*]Zaeni: A precocious barbarian with very poor manners! (Switch)
[*]Iashi: An enthusiastic warrior, eager to prove herself to the world! (Switch)
[*]Celica: A grim alchemist who manufactures poison for the thieves' guild. (Switch)
[*]Ami: An arrogant mage whose mouth often gets her in trouble! (Sub)
[*]Khea: A friendly goblin with a heart of gold, but far too trusting of strangers! (Submissive)
[*]Queen K'nikki: A spoiled goblin queen who rules over an obscure tropical goblin tribe. (Switch)
[*]Linise: A cheerful travelling merchant, far from home! (Switch)
[*]Iva: An innocent goblin trapped in an arranged marriage! (Submissive)
[*]Sazi: A well-intentioned pugilist who takes her boxing career very seriously! (Switch)
[*]Ginna: A cautious adventurer and the last of her tribe! (Switch)
[*]Millie: A meek servant girl who secretly sleeps with the master of the house. (Submissive)
[*]Peone: A quiet conjuring student whose shyness drives her to experiment with summoned creatures! (Submissive)
[*]Darcie: A mischievous smuggler whose sharp tongue often gets her in trouble! (Switch)
[*]Morrigan: A reckless monster hunter who often finds herself at the mercy of her quarry! (Switch)
[*]Sigrdrifa: A valiant dragonslayer from the far north, always looking for the next big kill! (Dominant, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Nina: A dreamy peasant girl who wishes for adventure! (Submissive)
[*]Sabine: A sardonic noblewoman whose disgust for the lower class runs deep. (Switch)
[*]Mordene: An unsympathetic veteran warrior who hates depending on others. (Switch)
[*]Jessamine: A friendly wandering wizard, always eager to help where she can! (Switch)
[*]Ellie: An honest adventurer unsure of what she wants out of her adventuring career! (Switch)
[*]Quintessa: A sinister noblewoman whose husband died under suspicious circumstances! (Dominant)
[*]Black Anne: An infamous misandrist highwaywoman with a bounty on her head! (Switch)
[*]Zonyi: A mysterious warlock in service to profane and eldritch powers beyond this world. (Switch)
[*]Lady Iohane: A stern and uncompromising knight who seeks out evil to slay! (Switch)
[*]Lenchu: A brooding monk whose self-confidence has reached dizzying heights! (Switch, Futanari)
[*]Genevere: A wise and gentle human queen, beloved by her people. (Switch)
[*]Eldine: An innocent noble girl whose naiveté lands her in trouble. (Submissive)
[*]Graceine: An experienced mercenary whose advancing age has dulled her blade! (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Kalee: A hot-headed barbarian who hunts monsters for sport. (Switch)
[*]Habitha: A treacherous noblewoman whose political aspirations spell trouble! (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Desse: A sensible warrior who goes where the getting is good. (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Lucine: An earnest traveler eager to make friends along the road! (Submissive)
[*]Chloe: A cheerful paladin wholly dedicated to protecting the innocent! (Switch)
[*]Frida: A clumsy barbarian with fantastically terrible luck! (Switch)
[*]Nylora: An eccentric plague doctor fascinated by death. (Switch)
[*]Miranda: A timid peasant girl with a soft spot for adventurers! (Submissive)
[*]Auberge: A manipulative young queen who inherited the throne through bloodshed! (Switch)
[*]Kaige: A dogmatic warlord who values orcish traditions over all else. (Dominant, Futanari)
[*]Mogdemga: A rugged arctic trapper accustomed to her brutal environment. (Switch)
[*]Ugaksha: A brash and combative orcish smith with a cantankerous personality. (Switch)
[*]Reshka: A solitary druid who prefers the wilderness to civilization. (Switch)
[*]Zanah: A clumsy explorer that always seems to lose the fight. (Submissive)
[*]Khalgura: An arrogant gladiatrix who views "softer" races as trophies to be claimed. (Dominant, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Kasde: A vengeful warrior who's dedicated her life to slaughtering her sister's killers. (Switch)
[*]Suma: A contemplative monk who abandoned society for nature long ago. (Dominant)
[*]Ankha: A gentle medicine woman who takes kindly to other creatures. (Switch, Futanari)
[*]Shovaka: A proud orcish warrior captured by cruel human imperialists. (Switch)
[*]Ohkani: A resilient, thrill-seeking huntress who makes her living slaying dire wolves. (Switch)
[*]Naz: A sultry and ferocious assassin known for her brutality, as well as for her use of poisons. (Dominant)
[*]Mursha: An honorable warlord who seeks to free her people from bondage. (Switch)
[*]Uhina: A perceptive islander fiercely protective of her tribe. (Switch)
[*]Shenka: A wise and nurturing apothecary who lives out in the woods. (Submissive)
[*]Orsha: A shy but sensitive adventurer unaccustomed to humans. (Switch)
[*]Shagazi: A compassionate warrior exiled from her tribe for loving an elf. (Switch)
[*]Nifae: A dreamy half-elf eager to leave her homeland behind! (Submissive)
[*]Caelynne: A naive and sheltered wandering healer. (Submissive)
[*]Aldine: A repressed mage eager to let loose now that she's graduated from her magical school! (Submissive)
[*]Felani: A heartbroken woman taken from her husband to serve as a human king's concubine. (Submissive)
[*]Silanei: An arrogant noblewoman prejudiced against other races. (Switch)
[*]Minaera: A mysterious druid who guards a magical pool thought to restore life! (Switch)
[*]Luska: A reckless barbarian always itching for a fight, or another drink! (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Zaia: A sly rogue with an appetite for exotic partners! (Switch)
[*]Elbereth: A battle-hardened adventurer who always seems to have the worst of luck! (Submissive)
[*]Alurah: A solemn priestess who worships the stars themselves! (Switch)
[*]Theda: A dutiful warrior whose scars have deemed her an outcast. (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Arwyne: A fearless archer whose skilled marksmanship makes her a worthwhile foe! (Switch)
[*]Nhiri: An eccentric researcher obsessed with the extraplanar entities. (Switch)
[*]Carmina: An acquisitive prostitute who runs a particularly exploitative brothel. (Switch)
[*]Aluni: An unassuming adventurer whose generosity often gets her in trouble! (Switch)
[*]Zaphara: A pyromaniacal mage just as sadistic as she is powerful! (Dominant, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Filani: A wise ranger who guides travelers through the woods! (Switch)
[*]Diadora: A gracious elven queen who rules over an isolated kingdom. (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Brinna: A simpleminded barmaid just trying to get by! (Submissive)
[*]Lyravei: An obsessive archmage fond of creating her partners out of thin air! (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Ticcha: A hedonistic fairy who dwells within an enchanted forest. (Switch)
[*]Kahloti: A cruel and barbaric forest spirit worshipped by hunters and trappers alike. (Dominant)
[*]Aziane: A whimsical goddess of music and art who sometimes "rewards" her most talented followers. (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Thessalia: A fickle fey queen whose reputation for debauchery spans far and wide. (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Lusha: A shy deep woods dryad, fearful of humans eager to exploit her honey-like milk. (Submissive)
[*]Lucratora: A vengeful dragon priestess imprisoned long ago by the humans who slayed her master! (Switch, Futanari)
[*]Gelnisah: A barbaric oni whose fondness for violence is matched only by her fondness for women. (Dominant, Futanari)
[*]Chelli: A gloomy draenei necromancer obsessed with bringing her loved one back to life. (Switch)
[*]Prisoria: A mysterious goddess of the night sky known to take mates every full moon. (Dominant, Futanari)
[*]Nadea: A solitary winter nymph who dwells within a bitter cold lake. (Switch)
[*]Tephysi: A wise but manipulative cecilea who always gets what she wants! (Dominant)
[*]Ignayae: A hot-headed elemental being who rules over the plane of fire with an iron fist! (Dominant, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Jilae: A smug and ancient ice giantess known for granting those who brave the icy wastes certain boons. (Dominant, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Vaile: A twisted necromancer who enjoys tormenting the living. (Dominant, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Aen: A sinister shapechanging slime just sentient enough to masquerade as desirable humanoids. (Switch)
[*]Mulnea: A boastful val'kyre whose purpose is to reward warriors which die only the most valiant death! (Switch)
[*]Zillah: A noble fire giant queen always searching for the newest addition to her harem. (Dominant, Futanari)
[*]Minora: An unfriendly dryad determined to protect her forest. (Dom, Futanari)
[*]Giana: A bubbly water nymph who protects a tropical island river! (Switch)
[*]Sargonya: A frivolous elder dragon who sees humanoids as a commodity to be "experienced" while transformed! (Switch, Sometimes Futanari)
[*]Taemoni: A valiant draenei crusader who has dedicated her life to destroying evil! (Switch)

If you're eager to start a roleplay, but unsure of what monstrous creatures I might be talking about, I've compiled a spoiler full of delicious monsters to further inspire you! I try not to be particularly picky about messages, so if you see a monster you might want to play, feel free to just say so!

CURRENT CRAVINGS: Narrative freeform games! Basically, I'd love to run through someone's adventurer, or run someone through one of mine! <3

Last edited:
Hi there! So, I'm still recovering from a recent vaccination, but I'm feeling well enough to continue on the site.

If I haven't gotten back to you, hit me up with a PM! <3

Back
Top Bottom