Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Temptation (open for tummy fetish)

SamanthaSwallows

Banned
Banished
*** See my plot suggestion below the main post :) ***

This is my attempt at coming up with the most "relatable" idea I can think of so far, for as many people as possible. If any of you are anything like me, sometimes a fantasy can appeal to us so much that we have trouble not pursuing it. This is fine for harmless ones, but can be a problem if they have dangerous risks involved, such as being "raped" or "kidnapped" or "trapped" by somebody. If only an act, obviously it's fine if the person is trusted, but what if the whole point of the fantasy for somebody is to be without that safety net? Suddenly it's a huge risk to pursue fulfilling it...

This idea is meant to be based on what happens when somebody can no longer resist that urge, despite the dangers involved, and whether or not MC pays the price for it is up for discussion.

Possible fantasies/kinks to use for this:
- Specific fantasies to use:
--- Being "forced" by a stalker/enemy
--- Being "kidnapped" by a stalker/enemy
--- Being "trapped" by a stalker/enemy
--- Surrendering to an enemy with a known obsession over having me
- Specific kinks to use:
--- Body writing
--- Cum marking
--- Oral sex
--- Anal sex (depending on circumstances)
--- Outfits
--- Spanking
--- "Rape"
--- Recording

Plot suggestion #1:
My character would be totally aware of having a stalker, but whether or not I know who it is depends on your preferences. At the very least, I would be aware of when you're watching or when you're close.

Obviously, at first, I would be terrified and extremely creeped out. Nobody can help me though because you're too smart to leave any tracks and you're watching me enough to know when I'm trying to do something about it. So you just keep reaching out just to let me know that you're still there and that you're still watching.

At some point during all of this, possibly even from the very beginning, I would learn what it is that you're obsessing over about me. It would have to be something physical, like lips, boobs, tummy, or whatever... because much of your messages for me involve what you would wanna do with it. It would be what makes the whole thing creepy, but over time, when nobody can help me and I'm stuck just running from you constantly, I eventually begin to fantasize about what might happen if I so much as make one single misstep and fall into your hands.

I would know enough about your habits to know when those moments could happen. Maybe for the last countless nights in a row you've told me how nice you think I look getting out of my car to go get coffee, or maybe it's on my way out to the car after work. Maybe its when I'm home alone at night.

The easiest option is probably when I'm out walking or jogging at night. When I found out that you were watching me during my walks or jogs, I couldn't help but feel like I was constantly being watched, and even had moments where I would have sworn that I felt somebody's hand touch me or a nearby voice. It was too much to take and rather than let you force me to change my lifestyle, to stand up to you, I started bringing a friend with me. It didn't stop your messages, or the creepy feeling, but I knew that the safest thing would be to bring somebody with me even if it's just to keep you from acting. It seemed to work too when your messages began to mention how starting to bring a friend wasn't a nice thing to do at all.

It caused a stalemate where things didnt get any better for me, but they also didn't get any worse. Your messages still kept coming, but they would come with a reminder now where if I make one wrong move, I'm yours for the taking.

What that wrong move could be depends on the set up of the story, but to continue using the walking/jogging example, it could be neglecting to bring my friend along with me. Forced to constantly watch my back, and to make sure I didn't make any mistakes, I'd begin trying to envision all the things that can go wrong just so I can stay ahead of everything.

Eventually though, a curiosity begins to form. I began wondering if you were all talk after all, and if you'd even do a single thing if I called your bluff. Even if you weren't bluffing, would it be worth just letting you have my lips/boobs/tummy, just to let you have your fun, and possibly get the tradeoff that you leave me alone forever? I began to wonder if it was worth it to try, and over time I began to convince myself that it may very well be my only way out. If all it took was sucking cock once, or watching someone blow their load all over my chest once, or even my stomach? It was just ONCE.... after all.

Of course, the reality would be very different. One incident would lead to many more... but I'd fool myself into thinking that the reality of letting it happen could very well break me free from your obsession. The true reality however was that it would only make me yours.

Plot suggestion #2 (TAKEN):
My character would be a 30ish (give or take) white wife, whose husband has landed a new job. The only problem with the job? His coworkers, and the neighborhood he works in - mostly black guys who made up the work crew. Even the boss was black, which probably only fueled the guys to taunt my husband. Constant cat-calling, and lewd comments, eventually cause me to stop visiting him on his lunch breaks. However, we only had one car, so that only went so far, as I still had to drop him off and pick him up from work. During those times... there was no escape.

When complaining to my husband about the comments, he would react the same way every time. He didn't know what to say or what to do, because they just didn't care what he thought in the first place. He couldn't even quit, because he couldn't find another job. Reporting them to his boss wouldn't even work, because he himself had made a comment or two, and besides, he would be bullied even worse than he already was if he did something like that. It was just the nature of working with a crew like that. So, I just did what I could to tolerate the comments. I didn't want to get him bullied or fired either.

Over time, the comments would begin to get to me a little more each time I heard them. Did these guys really find me that appealing?? There was absolutely no end to what they had to say. I knew I wasn't ugly... but the way these guys were talking about me, you'd think I was a goddess. I began to grow "numb" to their words, but in reality, without even realizing it, I had actually begun to feel flattered by it all. Eventually, I started visiting him on lunch again, and even more than that, I'd show up extra early to pick him up from work. Eventually, I began to notice that the guys were a bit more reserved when his boss wasn't around. Another thing I began to notice was that, once I began paying attention to their comments, most of them were about me fucking the boss...

One day, while out on my own during the day to get some stuff done, I happened to bump into his boss, who for whatever reason had not gone in to work. He noticed me right off the bat, and wasted no time in approaching me. I wasn't necessarily open to talking with him, but was far too nice to turn him away once he started. The last thing I needed was my husband getting shit about that on top of everything else... but what he had to say was nothing short of surprising... even knowing just how these guys talked about me.

He wanted me. Hard. And on top of that, my husband knew. In fact, they apparently talked about me quite a bit. If what he had to say was to be believed... not only did my husband know that his own boss wanted to fuck his wife, but he supposedly wouldn't get in the way of him trying to make it happen. He was so confident about it too... even going as far as to tell me how much easier my husband's life would be if I just "gave it up"... and that smug look on his face as he walked off... it only made things that much more convincing. It was a bit much to believe at first, but the more I thought about it, the more it began to make sense that my husband probably felt obligated to say things like that, especially if he couldn't afford to lose the job and his own boss brought it up to his face.

Once I thought of things that way, it actually started to grow on me... until one day, I decided to test my husband, and asked who talked about me the most. His response, "my boss... no question", made it clear that he was probably telling the truth that day back when I bumped into him. I had only one other question for him... "and how do you feel about that??" All he had to say was "it's bad... it's so bad... but I could never ask you to help... not like that..." - I didn't dare dig any deeper than that, but I could tell it was hard for him to go to work everyday. With a response like that?? If he was actually believing that the only way this would stop was for his own wife to fuck his boss?? It was obvious that he had thought about it happening... but it was also obvious that any willingness for it to happen would be a last resort - especially given that there was no guarantee it would help and it may even become more humiliating for him after word spreads that the boss nailed his wife. Since he had clearly become desperate, or at least began considering the idea, I too became desperate to help, and the impulse came over me... the impulse to find one of my "seductive" shots that I took specially for my husband a few months ago, and mail it directly to his boss with a little note from me on the back...

"Come and get it..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom