Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of a Unholy Persuasion(Sloth MD+Anjeru)

Anjeru

Pulsar
The young woman stood at the enterance to a bar that she had heard was one worth visiting. Especially if men where what one was after; apparently, they frequented and it that was something that she needed. See, the young woman who appeared no different at first glance than a normal person, was indeed of a unholy persuasion. In truth, she was a succubus, sent from the dark realm to thrive off the energies of young men and their insatiable sexual appetites. It was her job to seduce them, to live she needed that special type of energy - the male species was her prey and this night, she was hunting.

She weaved a small sign with her fingertips to conceal her black bat like wings, and the devil's tail that sprouted from what the human's called her tail bone - this was to ensure her identity remained hidden as she searched for her meal of the evening. Her long black hair fell in curled ringlets around her milky pale shoulders, her 5 foot 5 frame clothes in a black strapless dress that only came down to her mid thighs. Her long and luscious legs were encased in knee high leather boots and white stockings that ended just an inch under her dress. A black choker with a gothic cross - one to mock the religion of the true cross - hung around her pale and slim neck.

Her pale fingertips tapped on her thigh for a moment as she contemplated any other measure she needed to take, but seeing as she was only to deal with mortal men this night, she shrugged it off. Her emerald green eyes took to scanning the bar as she stepped inside, the heat within instantly consuming her as bodies writhed together in ways the mortals called dancing.

Her booted feet carried her to the bar, where she slid easily, almost gracefully into a stool. Her legs crossed and she ordered a scotch on the rocks as she turned her back to lean against the bar. Her elbows took a liking to the bar as well, resting just on the edge. Eyes scanned the room silently, looking over the many choices she had for the evening. Little did she know that there wasn't just mortals here this night; a vampire was lurking, but she hadn't fed on energy in awhile, so where she could have normally scented him, right now, she couldn't.

Before the woman came in, there was a young looking man by the name of Vincent. He was dying for a drink, so he went to the closet bar for a drink. However, the drink this man was looking for was not a simple glass of water or liquor, but rather some blood. Yes, this man was a vampire... but unlike how most people would think of vampires, he didn't only come out at night, nor did he sparkle in the sunlight.

He could blend right into society... and nobody would be able to guess that he was a vampire. However, there would be the times where he needed to feed on blood... and tonight was one of those nights. He had dressed up in a nice dark green rugby shirt... with the Ireland's team logo on it, along with a pair of blue jeans and green converses, deciding to dress a bit casual.

As he sat down at the bar, he turned around as he heard someone else entering the bar... a woman. He couldn't help but look up and down her body, inspecting her since she looked very healthy... and yet from the shapes of her body... she seemed to be very natural. A smirk form on his lips as he looked at the bartender. "Anything she gets are on me."

When the bartender handed the Succubus a drink he smiled. "Don't worry about paying... it's on the house, a courtesy from the gentleman next to you."

The young succubus turned and quirked her raven brow at the bartender's words. Eyes slid over to size up the man sitting beside her; it was clearly a new record. She had not even been in the bar for more than ten minutes - she was used to being noticed quickly, but even this was quick for her. It made her plump lips twitch into a smirk. "Well then, I believe thanks is in order," the woman purred as her fingers wrapped around the glass and brought it to her lips.

She took a swig and then set it back onto the counter, the alcohal burning down her throat pleasantly, before settling in her stomache to warm her. She had watched the rather attractive man while drinking, never straying despite the many other men bustling around in the bar. "What's your name, luv?"

When she checked him out, there were three things easily noticable... his jet black hair... his light blue eyes... and his slightly pale skin. The fact that her eyes hardly strayed away from him, made him smile as he knew that she was interested. "My name is Vincent... how about you? What's your name?" (Couldn't think of much.)

(S'ok. It happens.)

Both seemed unaware of what they were treading upon. She smirked again and this time let her eyes trail away from him to survey the writhing masses from under long lashes. "Vincent, hmmm?" she purred softly, testing the name on her tongue. Perhaps he would do fine, she mused. Eyes traveled back to him and she pushed a falling curl back behing her ear. "My name is Cecilia. It's a pleasure, Vincent." She bowed her head a slight as the introduction was completed. "What brings you here tonight?"

"Cecilia? What a lovely name for a fine woman..." He said as the bartender had handed him the drink that he had ordered... some vodka. After he took a sip, he closed his eyes as he grits his teeth. It was too strong for him right now. "Well, I'm just here to cure this boredom I've been having for a while..." He murmured softly as he smiled warmly at her. "How about you? What brings you here?"

"I heard it was a good place," Cecilia responded to his inquiry as she took another sip of the scotch she had. It wasn't the substance her body needed, or craved at this moment. Setting the glass down, she smiled slowly. She reached out her hand and slyly slid her index finger nail against his cheek, light as a feather. "So luv, what can one like myself do to help cure this...boredom of yours?" she asked, looking at him from under the long, black lashes.

He smiled as his whole body shivered at the stimulation. "... Well, I think I could use some company for tonight... I mean, I just don't want to go back to my hotel room all alone." He murmured... usually he wouldn't be as suggestive and forward with what he wanted... but with this girl, it just seemed like she wouldn't mind at all if he was... which made him happy since he wouldn't need to beat around the bush.

Her plump lips curled slyly as she realized how easily her prey had fallen into her hands. Though, since she was so weak, she did not sense his otherwordly nature of alikeness to her own. It would wait to be seen to which had fallen prey; the vampire, or the succubus. Such an ironic twist. Cecilia leaned her forward and pressed her lips just shy of his ear. "I do believe that is a tempting provocation," she said, her hot breath falling against the shell of his ear. It seemed she had found her meal for the evening, after all.

Of course, just as easily as he had fallen right into her hands... she didn't realize that she too was right where he wanted her. The two of them not realizing the Irony of the situation. When she moved to whispered into his ear, he blushed... he could swear that he could smell the blood in her veins... and he knew that this would the kind of quality blood that would be fit a king. "Well... if you don't have anything else to do for tonight... I'd love to have you over..."

"Then by all means, luv," she murmured against his ear, playfully flicking the lobe with her tongue before leaning back. She downed the last bit of her scotch and stood, her long and lithe, very sensual, body stretching languidly. The raven curls shifted and moved across the milky pale surface of her skin. Smirking again, she cocked her head almost like a feline would, licking her lips. "Take me home, by all means." she added, staring him down with jewel like eyes.

He blushed as he felt the tip of her tongue flicking the lobe of his ear. He got up with her as well, as he placed a $20 bill on the table, and as soon as the bartender took it, Vincent smiled. "Keep the change." He murmured.

It was a short trip from the bar to the hotel he was staying that... and yet the trip from the bar door to his hotel room door felt like an eternity to the vampire. However, his patience had paid off as soon as he pulled the key card from the lock as the door had opened, letting the woman slip into the room first, before walking in himself, placing a 'Do not disturb' sign on the door before closing it.

The trip to the hotel from the bar seemed to take an eternity, even to the young succubus, but in reality, it didn't take long at all. Her lips twitched into a smirk, moving into the room as he held the door open for her. The youthful form stopped and turned as he shut the door behind her, taking notice of the 'do not disturb' sign with a rather sly expression. So easily had her meal come to her. She stepped towards him, eyeing him with a seductive grin. "So what are you going to do with lil ol' me?" she purred. Because of the downward angle of her head, as she eyed him, the raven curls spilled like silk around her perfect face.

"Well..." He trailed off as he walked up behind her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her body closer to his. "... I was thinking that we can have a little.... 'fun'. " He said as he gently moved those raven curls as it exposed her wonderfully slender neck. Vincent gives a certain spot on her neck a soft kiss, followed by another one. He runs the tip of his tongue along her neck to find potential spots, until he found the perfect one as the tips of his fangs lightly pressed on her neck. How he would have just loved to sink his fangs right into her neck and drink her blood right then and there... but no. It was a long while since he had a victim like this, so he decided to indulge a bit before having his meal. The tips of his fangs lightly graze her neck, giving her a stimulation, using one of his hands to trace his fingers along her jawline, before grabbing her cheek as he turned it towards him as he gave her lips a soft, tender kiss.

Cecilia's eyes narrowed slightly as she bit her lip with her own slightly pointed teeth; it wasn't unusual for humans, some humans, to have teeth that often resembled fangs; especially if they were the vampire obsessed kind. Too wrapped up in the meal she'd get from this wonderful man, she paid it no heed for the time being. He was feeding her such wonderful sexual energy; my my, what tasty prey. One hand slid into his hair as they kissed, her tongue snaking its way between his lips to deliciously stroke his own. Her free hand reached back to softly stroke and caress his hip and thigh. Soft moans into his mouth as kissing was one of her favorite past times and one of her major turn ons.

When she slipped her tongue into his mouth, he gently sucked on her tongue, before slipping his own tongue into her mouth as it coiled around hers as he started to stroke her tongue with his own. As they kissed, sexual energy would pass into her through her lips and spread throughout her body as he placed his hands on her hips. Soon something big and hard was pressing against her nicely shaped ass as a blush started to spread on his face.

Her body was beginning to thrum with the delicious sensation of energy. It thrived within her and the young succubus began to feel more like herself, but still not enough to realize that her prey wasn't human. Cecilia turned in his arms and she pressed herself to the length of his body, his erection now pressing against her lower abdomen. Her breasts were flattened against his chest as she leaned forward to nip as his neck, swirling her tongue across his skin. "What would you do with me, luv?" she asked, even as she went on exploring, her hands roaming around his hips.

When she breaks away from the kiss, he lets out a small sigh as he was thoroughly enjoying the kiss that she was given him, though he lets out a small moan at the soft nip of the neck since it was one of his weak spots ironically. He gave her collarbone a soft kiss, before moving to the spot on where her shoulder meets her neck. "Well... I was thinking that I would give you a night of pleasure that you wouldn't forget." He said as he gave her a soft kiss on that spot, before moving to her neck. From the size of the bulge that was pressing against her lower abdomen, it was obvious that he could deliver that promise to her. He gives her neck a long, tender kiss that slowly turned into a soft suck.

Cecilia bit her lip and moaned as he paid attentions to her pale neck with his mouth. One hand caressed his hip as the other slid between their bodies to cup the impressive bulge pressing against her lower abdomen. Fingers idly and slowly stroked him through his pants as a sly smirk crossed her lips - the man had so easily fallen into her hands. This night was proving to be considerably fruitful for the succubus; once he was completely seduced and she'd had her fill of his sexual energy, she would be herself in no time. And she could see this young man had an adundance of sensuality he was willing to share with her.

When she rubbed his member through his pants, she could just feel it brimming with sexual energy... oh how tonight was going to be a fun night for her. The man smiled as he took her chin and at first gave her a long, yet simple kiss. He then gave her another kiss, this one deeper than the last as he circled his tongue along her lips, pulling away as he pants a little. He then gave her another kiss, as his tongue slipped inside of her mouth.

She panted between kisses, her tongue mingling with his own as they made out. She slid her fingers into his hair and kissed him deeply, her tongue swirling around his, before she pulled back, tugging on his lip playfully. "Do you want me?" she asked in a seductive tone, licking her tongue across his lips again. She dragged her nails down from his hair, across his neck, to his shoulders. "Tell me you want me."

He smiled as he gave her neck a soft kiss. "I want you..." He murmured as gave her lips another kiss. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone before." ((Ugh, short. >.< ))

((Hehe, that's okay.))

Cecilia smiled to him, her plan was going smoothly and given the amoung sexual energy she was already sensing, this could be the only encounter she would need for awhile. He had so much to give. Her hands slipped up behind her back and she pulled the zipper to her dress down, stepping back to shimmy out of it. She now stood in her boots, stocking, black corset lingerie, and black lace panties, and her choker. Dropping the dress from her hand, she stepped back up to him and nibbled at his jaw. "Good," she purred.

Back
Top Bottom