Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Lyla, Nicki & Ari - Presenting the Lovely Ladies of Lehigh ...

eyeswide555

Super-Earth
I want to play as an older male character that meets a younger woman for a fun college/university setting. While teacher/student can easily be done, I also enjoy pairings that are a little less direct like neighbors, father of a best friend, a local business owner - that sort of thing. My biggest interest is in a healthy balance of story and smut and a partner that's interested in discussing the nuances, making compelling characters and also having a delightfully kinky time along the way.

In terms of general preferences, I have a wide range of interest from the romantic to dubcon and can find a fit for most good stories. I'm interested in partnering against characters who are interested or able to play any of the following "types", but also am open to many others depending on your own interests.

Here are a few "characters" that sound interesting to me as potentials, but open to ideas, of course.

**Lyla** - a bright, energetic and bubbly. outgoing, friendly, easy to get along with type-of-gal. She's worked her ass off to get where she is and takes her academics seriously. She's also just naive enough to be taken advantage of without fully realizing it. Plus she'd do anything to keep those grades where she wants them and even though she's smart enough to earn them, she's insecure enough that she doesn't mind doing a little more just in case.

**Nicki** - the hipster-nerd. very smart, book smart at least, has her own style, respects her elders, mostly. She's friends with Lyla and and Ari and accents both of their more serious personalities with a lightheartedness and playfulness. She's not naive like Lola is and she's also not nearly as hard-working. But she does have a sparkling personality, high libido and a zest for life. She figures if she can have a good time, avoid too much boring/real school work and manage to get out of college with a degree, that's a win.

**Ari** - the angel turned snotty student. She used to be the perfect little student and daughter. At least until her parents split because her mom turned out to be a lesbian. In fact, Ari is pretty sure she is as well, she hates most men at least. Despite her attitude, she's smart as a whip and unlike Lyla, she knows it. She's not fawning after any professor, usually. Still, when a really tough math course comes her way, she might have to learn a little something from Lyla and Nicki, even if she hates every second of it.

I'm best at playing an older, firm but loving character and can lean more dominant depending on what's needed for the story. I can also pull it back and lean into affectionate or more romantic characters as well.

Discord is the best method for me - wolfandtango#5699. Hope to hear from you!

Kinks: skirts, breast play, big asses/breasts, cum play, age gaps, facials, swallowing, anal, slapping, cock and ball worship, public sex and open to most others

Limits: BDSM, scat, snuff etc

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom