Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pots

Born of blood, and risen from ash...
Greetings!
I’m rehauling a thread from earlier that was, unfortunately, cut a tad early due to personal issues. I apologies profusely to the people I left hanging, but things went south and I had to relocate. Things are more stable now however.

To give a brief overview of me and what I like:
I’m a 21-year-old female Dane with a passion for writing and fantasy, but you can call me Pots. I’m an avid writer, but not a native English speaker, so, heads up.
I’m primarily looking for a 1x1 RP, preferably written in PMs or via a Private Discords server, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a 1x2 or even a 2x2 if we can get a bandwagon together. I will only RP fantasy scenarios, such as medieval-esque Tolkien works with magical artifacts and creatures of all sorts and sizes. Variety is key in Roleplaying. I also do tend to prefer the Darker sides of fantasy, as I find the themes therein intriguing.
I’m open-minded and can play as most species and races, I do however, prefer to take over the role of otherworldly female shapes, such as succubi, demons, drows etc. as I find it more fulfilling and interesting to go into the gritty details of their anatomy.

To boil it down my must-have addictions:
I’m just a casual lust-crazed brewing chamber looking for a strong, musky and overpowering partner (both genders are very welcome.) to dominate every inch of my being.
I’ve a huge thing for inflations and stomach bulges due to impossible penetrations and an even bigger thing for continued fucking afterwards. Stir that baby-batter, boys!
While I do prefer it skull-numbingly rough for the most part, I’m not at all opposed to more mellowed down romantic pieces. Writing is art, and I’ve had such good and memorable experiences because of it throughout the years. Let’s write history together!
Kinks will be included further down

What I expect from our time together:
Posts should flow freely and have decent grammar. I prefer to stay within the limits of 2 - 4+ paragraphs, as it can be time consuming to write detailed and thorough responses. I post according to what I have to work with. If you show dedication to me, I’ll return the favor in fullest!
Plot and characters should vivid adaptations of your mind and fantasy. Nobody likes stiff, tedious and droll characters or plotlines, so I expect you to be willing to work together as a unit, to look over all the miniscule details required for both of us to have a good ol’ jolly time.
Patience is a virtue. I’m a busy student with eight hours of lecture most days of the week, not including projects, rapports, general homework and spare time activities. Please, show proper interest, rather than sending a simply “Hello” my way, because chances are, I won’t reply. I need dedication to work with a person and getting discarded a day or two after starting an RP feels horrible.

Most important of all: I expect everyone involved to have a great time.​

Kink Cravings:
Monsters
Massive cocks (Includes horsecocks, bullcocks, you name it as long as its disgustingly oversized, frothing with precum and ready to load gallons of spunk into my waiting stomach. Tentacles and the likes are welcome too.)
Large insertions
Large partners
Stomach bulges
Large cum inflations
Forced pregnancy
Rape
BDSM
Mind break
Fucked silly
Breeding
Large Dom/small sub​

Discord ID: SmashingPots #2447
Please, come up with a realistic and creative response with some required information rather than just bumping me. I’ve no idea how this post will do, so the replies might be numerous, be patient.
We will work out the nitty gritty together!​

Back
Top Bottom