Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dare the person below you

So my idea is as follows: don't respond until you complete your predecessor's dare (honor system).
Post a bit of how it went, or how your circumstances have changed.
Then, issue one of your own.
Obviously let's keep it friendly, legal, and try not to dare anything that would take an obscene amount of time.

So, to whoever is next: I dare you to change your shirt.

So my idea is as follows: don't respond until you complete your predecessor's dare (honor system).
Post a bit of how it went, or how your circumstances have changed.
Then, issue one of your own.
Obviously let's keep it friendly, legal, and try not to dare anything that would take an obscene amount of time.

So, to whoever is next: I dare you to change your shirt.
Done changed my shirt

Whoevers next I dare you to try to touch your tongue to your nose

Easy. Done.

I dare you to knock on you neighbors door, and tell them, "I must confess, I've been watching you through the window. You're very cute."

I'm not heading to any mall any time soon. but I have beat off in a public restroom before, well, maybe more than once, and I'll probably do it again to be frank about it. No doubt I made some noise about it too. That'll have to do for now.

I dare the next poster to PM me with a list of all the dirty things you'd to me.

And done. Maybe I should've worn a longer skirt today.

To whoever is next: Wearing only 2 items of clothing of your choice, go to the neighbors’ and ask for sugar (or similar).

Not awkward. But she thought it was cute and kissed me.

I dare the person to go topless in outside

Ah that's easy, no one would be awake at this hour.

I dare the next person to see how far they can deepthroat a banana

Swallows entire banana aloof of any dares. "Mmmm potassium. Oh hey, what's goin on?"

I dare the next person to do something lewd and kinky to me.

Give me a moment and I'll see what I can do in one of our two roleplays ;)

I dare the next person to edge for at least half an hour before cumming during the next masturbation session.

done.. .dare the person below me to pm someone on this list and send them a detailed description of their naked body...no pics use words only.

Done.....Yuck......very salty and sticky.

I dare the person below me to send a description of giving oral till climax to me

( I dare the person me to message a random person in this thread on how they would get that person off )
DONE

I dare the person below me to do a short very smutty scene, very detailed and sexy with a random person in this thread.

( I dare the person me to message a random person in this thread on how they would get that person off )
DONE.

Still waiting for you to finish being true to your word, Bub. :heart:

---

Dare the person below me to go with out using their phone for three days this includes looking at it to check the time also if you have an Apple Watch that counts as a phone

Failed already.

---

Dares the person below to ask someone else's partner around for a few games of Lick, Sip, Suck. Loser removes their clothes.

I would like to play, but I dont know this game '.lick, sip, suck''

Back
Top Bottom