Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Looking for FxF/Futa Fantasy and Romance [And maybe some BDSM too?]

Sapphic

Dust
To give a brief run down of what I'd like: I'm looking for a 1x1 RP with a female identifying character, written in PMs. I will only RP fantasy scenarios - Medieval-esque or modern, so long as magic is involved. I'm a domme. Romance is an absolute must, mushy or dysfunctional, it doesn't need to be perfect, but it needs to be intimate. Futas are welcome and I'm happy to play one, but it's not a necessity! My kinks can be found below and I've included a few NSFW pictures that have sparked inspiration for sexy scenes or for plots below too!

Into the grittier details, let me first say hi! I hope I've piqued your interested! You can call me Saph. I've been role playing for over twelve years and it has been way too long since I've had some nice gay RPs going! I'm a college student, working toward my BA, so once I'm back in school, I can't promise daily replies. But I will most certainly try!

Now onto answering the questions you may have!

First, what do I like to play?
  • A domme - I'm happy to be as soft or as harsh as you'd like. Prefer a caring, kind-hearted mistress to pamper YC? Sure! Want to be humiliated, punished, and played with, with some loving after care included? I'm happy to oblige!
  • A magic-caster - I find the use of magic a way to make smut scenes unlimited! Potions and spells can be used for a number of fun things! Plus, magic adds a sense of power that can be really beneficial to my character.
  • A romantic - No matter the type of character I'm playing, I always need romantic intimacy to scratch all my itches! I love flirtation, seduction, a little bit of jealousy, skirting around the obvious presence of love, etc.! This can come to form in so many fun, delightful ways.
  • A slut - My characters are going to have an over-active libido that may leave YC sore and well-used. Don't worry, though, because I love plot too and sex won't just be randomly forced upon YC unless we've agreed upon such a scenario!
Second, what's my role playing/partnering style?
  • PMs only - I like my privacy.
  • Two paragraphs+ in post length - depends on how much my creative juices are flowing. I can write novellas if you want, though I prefer to keep it shorter and sweet, so more posts can bounce back and forth.
  • Love to brainstorm - Bounce ideas off of me! Let's build plot points and sex scenes together so we're both equally pleased!
  • Patience - I won't bother you if you poof. If you aren't interested in the RP any longer, I'd love a little message, but I also understand how hard it is to give someone rejection. So, if you just vanish, I'll understand and move on, no problem! I am happy to continue RPs after weeks or months long absences. It's a two-way street, though. If you aren't going to be patient, I may not be the partner for you. I can vanish for days at a time thanks to depression or just random life events and I may not have the chance to tell you before hand. I'll always apologize after the fact, though, I promise!
  • Third person, past tense only - this is a pet peeve of mine, but if you respond in either first person or present tense, I'm not going to be a happy camper. I'll give you a warning, but after that, chances are I won't reply if you do it again.
Third, what am I looking for in YC?
  • (Almost) All Body types welcome! - What I mean by almost is that I have a couple of no's for body type, and that's literally just the extremes of the spectrum - No ultra thin or ultra obese. Anywhere in between, though, I'm happy with! Short and plump, tall and slender, I'm happy with thiccness, thinness, large breasts, small breasts, wide hips, athletic frames, etc.! Realistic proportions are necessary, too. I'm not a fan of hyper-breasts or butts.
  • (Almost) All Races welcome, too! - I love all the fantasy races - elf, goblin, orc, anthros - along with humans and all their beautiful colors. I'm happy to play opposite a few monster girls too - slime girls, dryads, nymphs, demons - name it and I'll give you a direct answer if it isn't listed here! I'm just not a fan of bug-based girls, any sort of anthro who isn't mammal in origin, and lamias though, sorry about that!
  • She's a sub - I play best opposite submissives. If you'd like her to be defiant, I have no qualms with that! I love breaking a slut ;D I just ask that, when it boils down to it all, my character ends up on top 95% of the time, at least.
  • She's got some kinks - Vanilla is fun, but I like things on the kinkier side. This can be as simple as a stocking fetish all the way up to exhibitionism. Just want something more than fingering, toys, and kissing~
Fourth, what are some of my main kinks/no-gos?
  • In no particular order, and with no necessity that they need to happen in our RP: Favorites include tentacles, aphrodisiacs, magic-use, BDSM, lactation, futa brought about by magic (temporary or permanent), exhibitionism, humiliation
  • Likes: Toys, cute outfits, pet submissives, scissoring, breast worship, pussy worship, cock worship, psuedo-rape, anal, double penetration, breaking a sub, piercings, tattooes
  • Maybes: Pregnancy (actually interested in this right now, with the right plot), monsters used on YC or both of our characters
  • Nos: Non-con, gore, vore, bathroom play, inflation, hyper-anything, snuff, incest, beastiality
  • If you don't see something you want, feel free to ask!
Fifth, what are some of my ideas/cravings right now?
  • Inspired by this amazing comic by the artist InCase, I would love to play a half-orc female or futa body guard opposite your elven princess. We could start from when they first meet or a few years into their friendship or affair. I'd love to develop their romantic feelings as we go along. Simple to start, but we can flesh it out easily!
  • Based off this lewd picture I found (I have no idea who the characters are, but I love the gist of it), I'd like a plot with a "wicked" queen or sorceress breaking a princess. It could be a princess of a kingdom MC wants to conquer or it can be a princess who has been "sacrificed for the good of her kingdom", forced to become a sexual slave or apprentice to the queen. At first she could start off as innocent and pure and slowly realize how much she likes being used and abused by the queen, so she starts to suggest more and more kinky ideas.
  • Wanna play an adorable cowgirl? I don't have a specific plot for this yet, but I'd love to domme such a cutie!
  • I'd love a basic Mistress x Slave/Pet plot
If you stuck through all of this, I appreciate ya! I hope you're interested and I hear from you soon! Have a lovely day!

Back
Top Bottom