Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a Long-term RP Partner (Detailed Preferably)

WritingWizard124

Super-Earth
First time posting on here, but looking forward to writing some interesting stories with you all. For starters, I am very much detail-oriented. I hate when I'm writing with someone who posts a line or two. There's no way to really flesh out a story without adding details that make the story lively. Generally, I'll write 3-4 paragraphs, depending on what is needed for a given response. Of course, there are times where two may suffice, but on average, you can expect 3-4 good solid paragraphs per response from me.

I am definitely looking for something more long-term. I try to at least reply once or twice a day. If we happen to catch each other online at the same time, and we get more in, that's awesome. But of course with work and busy schedules, sometimes that is obviously not possible. I'm very understanding with that.

As far as limits go, I'm just not into the more extreme scenarios - noncon, gore, bathroom related topics - those kind of things, I like to shy away from. I won't say that I'm vanilla per se, but I also don't lean toward the most extreme things either.

Now, as far as the kind of scenes that I'm into:

1.) Celebs - I love celebrity roleplays. Some of my favorite celebs to RP opposite of right now include, but certainly are not limited to Scarlett Johansson, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence, Lauren Cohan, Kaley Cuoco, Gal Gadot, AOC, Taylor Swift, or Demi Lovato. Feel free to suggest your own, but please understand I need to be somewhat aware of them.

2.) Incest - generally dad/daughter or brother/sister. I have done mom/son before and am open to it as well.

3.) Positions of authority - teacher/student, coach/athlete, boss/employee and the like.

4.) TV Show/Movie themed roles - similar to celebs, we can discuss this. We both really need to be aware of the show/movie for this to make sense.

5.) Your ideas - Understand that the aforementioned roles are really what I'm looking for, but sometimes people blow me away with their ideas, and thus I like to try to be openminded. Just don't feel bad if I end up declining.

Really, I'd prefer to keep things in PM, but we can discuss preferences in PM. Looking forward to getting to write with some of you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom