Biggest Craving: She is Death's Horse

Iridel

Super-Earth
So, every horseman has a horse. Especially the horsemen. But what if their horses only looked like animals to mortals? What if the steeds they rode were men and women, shackled to them for some reason, and made to carry a rider of the apocalypse upon their back as seen in the picture. How they end up there and why are the things I don't have answers for. I also can't say what kind of relationship the riders might have with their "steeds" beyond the fact that at the end of the day they are cared for if only because they have to be. Good horses are hard to come by after all.

So, I'm willing to play this with any rider. War, Famine, Pestilence, or Death. When it comes to kinks, I'm only saying no to snuff involving the main characters unless there is plot reason for it. Anything and everything can happen to those around them. The gender of my character is also fluid. They can be a man, woman, something in between, or even have their gender changed to suit the preferences of their rider. I will add that there will be elements of pony play, and while there may be sexual themes taking place any real sex between the characters may not happen right away.

Back
Top Bottom