Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question [SOLVED] is there a cap on the # of PMs threads shared with one person?

Blinking Blue

Planetoid
I've been talking to somebody since yesterday and we planned out two roleplays to be written in PMs. He sent me the starter for one and I cannot send him the starter for the other - when I try to submit the message I get "Oops! We ran into some problems. You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Captains_Log." and there is no option on his profile to start a new convo. Is this because of how quickly we've been having new convos started or because there's a cap on the number of PMs threads?

Thanks for any info!

There is no cap on the number of conversations with a single member. Is the PM titled differently? The other issue I can see is if one of you has blocked the other, whether accidentally or on purpose. It's pretty easy to do on accident, because I've done it to my own partners while browsing their profile.

Actually, I think it is because they are too new. I think they need 5 posts before they can receive pms.

Actually, I think it is because they are too new. I think they need 5 posts before they can receive pms.

it's weird that they'd be able to send new PMs but not receive them, but I'll tell him to go post somewhere and see if that fixes the problem.

Apparently the user disabled the ability to receive pm conversations from anyone else.

Stuff like this is why we can't have nice things. <_<

Back
Top Bottom