Easy-going and no-limits girl looking to be used/objectified/disposed of (multiple ideas in thread)

FalloutGirl

Meteorite
I am a fan of Fallout world and its abject cruelty, I am also sure that most people fans of the series have stumbled across videos made by a certain anonymous creator. Girls that only have one thing to offer the strong men that hold the resources, the weapons and make up the rules.

But that is just one flavor of the ice-cream.

What I am after the most is to feel used, de-humanized, objectified and possibly disposed of.

Taking some naive girls (me) virginity in the back of your car and then making her walk home with sperm dripping down the inside of her leg after you are 'done with her' is just as satisfying as being gang-banged and eaten by a cannibal tribe of she-males.

Things I am very interested in is impregnation/impregnation risk, breeding, raising, age-play, snuff, cannibalism, lying bastards, celebrities, fandom and medium-vore (eating and digestion). But its important to understand that I want these as plot motives and dirty talk, they do not actually have to occur in the scene. Being threatened with a gun and being told I'll be sucking my last cock in a moment is perfect enough on its own. Nothing have to be extreme. But I can go anywhere you want to take it.

Chainsaw in a silk glove.

Specific ideas follow in separate posts,

Hi again, I was interested in some specific fantasies related to 'circle of life'.

Here I'd want to go into a favorite of mine, impregnation and breeding. Where I play generations of individuals, where we through 'time jumps' explore and role play .. growing up, loosing virginity, impregnation, life, end of life (repeat).

For example, the specific fantasy:

You portray or play an Alien Breeding Station Master, and you have decided to breed humans. So you kidnap one and make her have a lot of babies, and perhaps when she is no longer optimally fertile you either eat her for lunch or flush her into space. Then we explore the future of the children and grandchildren etc .. sex slaves, breeding chattel, mine workers etc.

I think. Perhaps I would be totally open to something experimental. With me being a 'Hotwife' and you being the 'Cuckold'. It would work perfectly with any ages or relationships.

Our communication would be simulated phone contact, like messages and pictures and I would totally put some horns on your character. Like 'Oh, Tyrone and me just finished some really sweaty business .. fixing his Tinder profile .. I've tried to tell him he cannot brag about his 11 inch pipe .. he is all obsessed about having a huge cock. Lucky you don't have that problem honey. Oh I am leaving now, I'll meet up with Ashley, her boyfriend broke up and she might need a night on the town with just girls. You understand right?"

Back
Top Bottom