Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Portal - Darkness Dawning (Black_Out and Eternal Thrill)

Eve didn't think she was doing that bad of a job. Sure maybe she wasn't strong like him to just shove and have the table go where she wants. She was moving it though, and substantially when one considered her size and the blood dripping from her hand. "I agree, she is going to draw the attention of the party goers soon." She shoved again with a small grunt. The table moved another half foot. The edge of the table was half way in front of one of the double doors. She had never wanted to be the shrinking violet princess type. As close as you could get to be royalty, without being royalty. She trained in secret, making her stronger than she looked.

Giving another shove, "we will hav.." her words interrupted when he asked about her bleeding. Looking down at her hand, "it's nothing it will stop soon." She was prepared to finish her task, but he all but shoved her out of the way. Gripping her arm, her eyes narrowed at him. He was treating her like the weak noble. Something she really hated. Turning away angrily, she walk to one of the windows. Ripping a strip of fabric from the curtain that hung there. Eve removed the bolero from her shoulders. She quickly wrapped the fabric around the wound. It was deeper then she had thought it was. Unable to pull it tight enough, she left it lose. Right now they had to focus on getting secure in this room. She wasn't going to bleed to death, and wrapping it would make hurt any less.

Her new companion was rambling on, when she returned her attention to him. "WAIT!," He was talking about letting her in here. Letting Robin and her large knives and crazy in her...with them. He was actually preparing for it. Ripping her mothers beloved tapestry from the wall. "You can't be serious," rushing towards him she placed her hands over both of his. Her mind had already run through the scenario though. It was the only one that actually made sense. She wouldn't go away on her own after all. "Never mind," she replied before he could answer her. "You know she hadn't touch a drink in four years before tonight."

With a sigh, she moved to the furniture barricading the door. "I really hope you are fast. You may not have seen her, but she was really running down that hallway. Faster then I thought she could ever move." The vision in her minds eye made her shiver. Pulling the lounge chair off the sofa, it crashed to the floor. "I will push the sofa and open the door. You just be ready to throw that over her. And stay away from those damn knives." Placing one hand on the sofa arm, she braced her opposite shoulder against it. She gave him a warning look, as if to say you better be ready. The idea of letting Robin inside with them was terrifying. But she could bring the rest of the manor down on them. Then with a shove, her entire body behind it, she began pushing the sofa out of the way. It was heavy, and took her a little longer than it did him. But she was soon poised to open the door.

Her heart was pounding, and Eve was finding it a little hard to breath normally. Pushing the key into the lock, taking a deep breath to calm herself, she turned it. Opening the door and letting the once happy cook into the space. The plump woman with shriveling, scabbed lips barreled into the room. Screeching, as she flailed the knives about with no real direction. Slamming the door shut and locking it again. Evelina sent a good hard kick into the middle of the woman's back. Sending the creature falling to the floor. "There she dropped one of the knives," it clattered across the stone floor. She struggled to regain her feet.

The polished metal rod was laid aside across an elegantly carved side table where a small unlit untarnished silver oil lamp was settled as Sebastian turned his attentions to folding up the large and heavy knit tapestry. "I only met her today." He referenced Robin as he stole a glance towards Eve as he worked to get the tapestry into a folded bundle that he could quickly unfurl. "She didn't deserve this.." He murmured. "We're doing her a favor." He nodded, needing to affirm the act that was about to take place to himself.

The now finally folded up length of the weighty tapestry was heaved up over his shoulder and upraised bicep. Sebastian's hand slid behind his head, spreading open against the back of his head to put lesser pressure on his shoulder. "I'll get on her as quick as I can." His left hand lowered and grasped the hanging rod as he turned away from the table and made it over towards the barricade door where Robin awaited. "You know it's kind of ironic, we both know her name." One of the bulbous ends of the metal rod gestured towards the door as he approached. "But we don't know each others." It came pointing back her way.

"I'm Sebastian." He didn't offer that customary smile one usually gave during an introduction. "We are going to get the hell out of this." The bulbous ended rod was tossed onto a vacant dark brown leather cushion upon the ornate sofa. "One step at a time." The focusing rogue turned away and took a few steps to his side as he settled his back against the wall and shut his eyes. He nodded silently to her warning about the knives as he pulled the large bundled tapestry down from its perch across his shoulder. As the sound of the sofa being pushed aside was heard his eyes opened wide as he quietly shifted his feet and body about in an effort to shake off the tension.

Both hands took hold of the folded ends of the tapestry as his fingers slid down in between the folded layers to help quickly unfurl it when he struck. "I'm ready." He quickly said as he kept himself glued to the wall while Eve unlocked the door. Sebastian pressed back into the wall, his gut staying sucked in tight as the door was flung open and the putrid zombified Robin burst into the room.

He was frozen for a moment as she surged right into the room, knives flailing and stabbing at the air, while a guttural bloodthirsty shriek filled the room. After Eve struck though and sent Robin's body careening to the floor Sebastian found himself moving. He rushed across the floor, kicking away the discarded knife as he unfurled the tapestry before himself and tossed it forward over the fallen rotted creature that was frantically attempting to get back up. His weight came crashing down directly behind the heavy knit tapestry as it pooled over Robin.

His arms pressed down while his hands pushed against the squirming creature caught beneath him. Sebastian managed to move himself into a position where he was now straddling Robin with his hands working to control the arm that wielded the knife. "Your gonna have to hit her" He turned his head towards Eve as he struggled to control the ceaseless efforts of the undead servant blanketed by the tapestry. "Hit her right in the head, until she stops moving."

It hadn't occurred to eve that they didn't know one another's names. She probably would have gotten around to it after this initial danger was over. "Uumm, I'm Evelina," she said slightly distracted. How was he so cool headed right now? She felt like such a mess of emotions. He seemed so sure that they would survive this. She wasn't as positive. They might make it through the night, and even the next day. There were no other surviving people as far as she knew. What made them so special, that they would be the only ones to not become a victim to Radagast.

Sebastian threw himself and the tapestry onto the creature. Using all of his weight to keep her pinned down. She could tell it was no easy feat. The one knife she still headed sliced and clanked against the floor. It was going to be her job to smash Robin over the head.

Later Eve would understand his detachment to the situation. Right now she couldn't though. He was so matter of fact about smashing in Robin's head with that rod. She had known this woman for many years. He had known her for maybe an afternoon. He had no attachment to her. She wasn't so quick to 'kill' someone she knew. Hesitating as she watch Sebastian wrestle with the plump cook under the tapestry. Only two seconds ticked by, but Even jumped into action. Taking up the iron rod, she swung with every ounce of strength she possessed. Bringing the heavy object onto the back of Robin's skull. The first swing only stunned her, she was quick to recover from it. Even swung again, and again, the sound of bone crunching under the force made her sick. The gurgling sound of Robin trying to drag in a breath flood her eyes with tears.

After ten strikes the mass stopped moving and there was no sound. "Oh Gods," Eve dropped the rod and turned away the scene. Black blood seeped through the fibers of the tapestry. She was shaking, making it to one of many large bookshelves, she used it for support. Her knees were shaky, as well as her hands.

Sebastian flinched with every hammering strike that Eve made against the tapestry that had been bunched around Robin's head. His facial muscles contorted, tightening his expression in gritted manner as he turned his head away from the series of blunt crushing impacts that were made. He could tell she was hesitant, hell he would of been too. Still in the back of his mind he knew they were doing this poor kind woman a favor and as the last blow was laid across the crumpled skull and the blood saturated the surrounding tapestry he let out a deep shuddering breath.

Robins frantic movements had given way to stillness and once more Sebastian found himself cringing as the instrument of her demise was dropped with a loud pinging of metal upon the stone floor of the library. He rolled away from the rolled up tapestry and the corpse contained within it and let out a deep breath. He laid there on the floor, collecting his breath and his thoughts. With some regret welling up in his heart for having put Eve in that position Sebastian managed to sit himself upright.

He peered over towards her and wiped his hand across his forehead, brushing some hairs thrown astray during the struggle back into place. His hand wiped across his forehead, as if the motion could push the memory of what just occurred from his stunned mind. As he found his breathing beginning to calm the rogue pushed himself up to his feet. One simple testing kick was given to the lump of lifeless flesh in the rolled up tapestry, for the sake of surety before he walked across the room to check on Eve.

"Are you gonna be alright, Eve?"
He asked quietly as he leaned his back against the shelf she was holding her self up against. "It had to be done, I'm, I'm sorry that you had to do that. I don't think I would of found it easy to do myself." He was soft in his tone, compassion being offered with a gentle understanding reflected in his eyes. "If we didn't do that, we'd be dead. We still might be. We have to figure out what to do. I'm thinking we can escape through the sewers. Maybe. Does your dad have any access points to the tunnels below?" He went to gently place a hand on her shoulder, hoping the physical connection might help to draw her out of her shock.

Eve knew it had to be done. Both for their survival, and to release Robin of the mages curse. That thought though didn't make her feel any better though "Yes, I'll be fine. I just need time to process....everything." For the moment she was hugging her own waist. As if it would keep her from falling completely apart. "What is the point of all this? What does Radagast gain from the whole city being like this?" The questions weren't asked with the intentions of getting answered. She looked out the window to her left. The sky was still dark. Barely passed one in the morning. They had a few hours before day break.

Feeling the hand gently placed on her shoulder. Evelina turned to look at the contact for a moment. The physical, living, warm contact helped a little. Suddenly. she was wrapping her arms around his waist instead of her own. Pressing the side of her face against his chest. Listening to his heart beat. She just needed this small bit of human contact. To know she wasn't completely alone. Everyone she loved was gone, but she could find comfort in at least one living, uncursed person at her side.

She sighed softly as she stayed in that position for at least a minute. Then her eyes flew open. Realizing she was hugging a strange man. Pushing back from him. Her cheeks burning red. She refused to look him in the face. "So...um yeah," she turned looking around at anything. As long as it wasn't Sebastian. "Ah, the sewers? No, not in the manor. We'll find that in the garden too."

'What in the God's names was I even doing?' She busied herself by digging through chest for blankets. They would have to stay the night in here if they could manage it. Her mother always insisted on keeping blankets in the library. 'What better way to enjoy a book than under a warm blanket?' Dropping the load of blankets on another sofa, covered in a rich, dark brocade fabric. Eve then stopped in front of the lifeless body. Grabbing the ankles she dragged it into the farthest corner. Someone needed to push the sofa back against the door. "We can douse the most of the lights, keeping just one oil lamp near that sofa there." She suggested, "then when day break and we can see better, we can run for the garden."

Sebastian was caught slightly unprepared by the young noble woman's sudden turn of movements as she sunk into his chest in an effort to find some measure of comfort. One hand reflexively slid around behind her back and fell lightly between her shoulders as he tucked his head down and rested his cheek atop her forehead. The moment caught up to him swiftly and he felt himself turn rigid like a statue as he allowed her to grieve over the tragedy that had befallen the city. He wanted to offer some words, but what words could he offer a woman like her. She had seen things he hadn't yet. Witnessed the foulness of it all in full. So he remained quiet and tried his best to offer her some meager measure of consoling through physical contact alone.

Finally she broke away after what seemed a heck of a lot longer then a minute to him and he felt a tinge of embarrassment as he saw her cheeks turn a rosy shade of red. "I'll take care of the sofa." He said as he found himself a reason to turn his attentions away from her as he wiped his hand over his face before turning to return the barricade into its proper place against the door.

The temporary distraction of the task served him well and allowed the rogue to refocus his mind on the complications of their escape from this massive city that was seemingly sinking into the depths of hell. After he finished securing the sofa and lounge chair back in place before the doorway he looked over to notice Eve dragging Robin's plump and decayed body into a darkened corner. He immediately looked away and moved around the library chamber as he began to douse the lights one by one, leaving a single oil lamp as the only source of light in the room.

"We have a long night ahead of us." He sighed as he looked towards the windows. "In the event that things don't go, smoothly, we should probably have a plan ready to get the hell out of here." His fingers sunk around the oil lamps handle and he turned it to a dim soft glow. "I'll see if I can etch out one of those panels of glass without breaking it and drawing some much unwanted attention to us." He stated with a look towards her as he made his way over to the windows and knelt in front of one and set the lamp down on the floor at his side.

"We could use the tapestries." He pointed a finger towards the collection of artful wall hangings. "Cut them into ribbons, tie em together and make a rope to get down to the courtyard quickly." He watched her as he drew up his pant leg and removed the leather sheath of thin picks and tools that were tightly wrapped around his calf. "We could probably anchor it around that fire place, so long as we have enough slack to reach the ground." He turned his gaze away from her as he unfolded the leather wrapped bundle upon the floor and selected a few thin tools with hardened edges.

"Sound like a plan, Eve?" He asked as he watched the faint image of her warped reflection upon the glass panel while his fingers traced around the edge of the windows frame.

She was embarrassed, but really that didn't come close to describe what she was feeling. Only really meeting him a little over an hour ago. Eve embraced him like he was a close family friend like a crazy person. She didn't miss the part where he held her back though. At least he hadn't been repulsed by her actions. From the few glances she allowed herself, he was just as embarrassed. She did like it though. The feel of arms around her. It felt nothing like when Ansel embraced her. It felt...different.

Eve looked around the room, at the many beautiful tapestries her mother had collected. Hating the idea of shredding them, but understanding it was something that had to be done. Nodding her agreement first, "yes, it's a plan," she confirmed. Walking up to one tapestry. She let her fingers feel the silky thread of blue, purples and silvers. This was her favorite. A fantasy world of fairies flying above a blue lake of mermaids. With a depressing sigh, she gave the massive cloth a hard yank. Catching the black iron rod before it hit the floor.

Dragging it over to the one sofa the two would share for the rest of the night. Pooling it on the floor in front. Eve moved to the next. Again letting her fingers caress the silky threads before pulling it down. "Each item that we destroy here, or person we're forced to kill...is another nail in the coffins for those mages." Turning from the tapestry a little to look at Sebastian. "We have to make them pay for this."

She still didn't know how she would make this right. She had no spells or chants to use against them. She didn't possess magic like they did. What she had though was a clever mind. A set of skills most would find surprising given her status. And a strong will to keep her going. Pulling the tapestry from the wall in the same fashion as the other. Eve added it to the pile. Using one of her daggers she began the task of cutting them into thick, wide strips.

Sebastian remained on a single knee in front of the large panel of glass that afforded a view of the sprawling walled in back yard of the Thompson Estate. Patiently he worked with a thin chisel like tool with a leather wrapped handle. Using the wide sharp flat end of it to chip away at the decorative wooden lattice that secured one of the lowest panes of glass in place. He took a break with the tool, using his fingertip to nudge lengths of the lattice loose from the edges of the well polished crystal clear section of window. Shimmering distant reflections of separate burning blazes could be seen in a washed out manner through the curtain of glass. He counted half a dozen currently contained fires rising up from different sections of the cities poorer districts and a smattering of a few more beyond those streets that he knew so well.

"Hey, Eve, did you see this?" He gestured with the point of the tool as he went back to work on another section of thin wood that framed the top of the glass panel. "It looks like people are setting fire to the city in places." He let the unspoken suggestion linger for a moment as he tapped the lattice frame loose from its grasp over the section of window it held in place. He let out a sigh as he took a pause to look back over to her with a measure of comfort in his gaze. "Look, I don't know much about what is going on here, the only things I've seen are her." He gesutred towards Robin with the tip of his chisel as he frowned. "And what happened in your room. So whatever the hell they want out of this, well that's beyond my grasp to understand right now."

Fidgeting his lips he stole a glance out of the window. "Bloody Necromancy." The words spat out of his lips as he turned his shoulders back towards the window and resumed working to open their escape route. "I'm all for doing whatever we can, but I just don't feel like they much care about the spoils of wealth here. Just doesn't seem to add up to me on that end. They had it already."

"I mean, the Mage's Guild was the ruling body. They had access to more wealth and power then probably all of the noble families combined. So busting up all of this wealth isn't gonna upset them one bit I wager. Hell, they have stacks of gold and chests of gems in the vaults that could buy anything they might want" He pried the top frame loose with the tool as he tried his best to not come across as argumentative.

He sought her reflection out in the dimly lit window panel as he was about half way done with his task. He took a deep steady breath to collect his thoughts. "As for taking care of them, like we did her. Well, we're going to need a whole lot of nails for that coffin. I think we're better off just avoiding them at all costs." He twisted his lips as he watched her darkened reflection. "Getting out of here, far away from here should be our only goal right now. Maybe after we've accomplished that, well, then we can reflect on what to do next."

He found it hard to concentrate as he let his thoughts flow, so he turned to look towards Evelina. "I should have this finished in another ten minutes or so, how are you coming along with the tapestry?" He pinched his fingers at his nostrils, trying to press away the lingering fear in his mind about what all was happening around them right now. "Hey, do you have any booze in here, some liquor? I don't know about you, but I could use a drink."

After collecting the last two remaining tapestries, Eve settled onto the sofa to destroy them. The shape blade of her dagger made quick work of cutting them into strips. Looking up from her task briefly to look out the window. Shaking her head at the random balls of glowing orange in the distance. Maybe it was simply destruction Radagast was looking for. Everything of any value was being destroyed. Ruling over the cities people wasn't what he wanted, otherwise he wouldn't be killing them all.

As much as she hated to admit it, Sebastian was right. Her need for revenge would have to wait. "I know," she agreed, "our lives are what's most important right now. We'll escape this hell at first light and then find somewhere to hide and regroup." Tying the first two strips together, Eve pulled the knot tight. "Revenge and retribution is going to have to wait." Picking up the next strip she began attaching it to the end of the other.

With the adrenaline from earlier finally wearing off, her arm was really starting to hurt. The more she used it on the knots, the more she felt it. Peeking at it under the makeshift bandage. She was glad it at least stopped bleeding for the most part. Though the cloth was completely saturated at this point. Nice and red though, so at least she wasn't infected with what ever Radagast had spread through the city. After a few more strips she decided ti was a good time for a break. Sebastian seemed to have decided the same thing. Pushing up from the sofa, with a stretch that followed. "Yeah, my father kept the stuff in just about every room a guest may find themselves in."

Walking to one of the many bookshelves in the room. One it particular had a set of double cabinet doors. When opened it held a few decanters and glasses. Grabbing a couple glasses, the bourbon and the whiskey, she headed towards the window. Settling down beside Sebastian, her back pressed against the wall. "Pick your poison, if you don't like bourbon or whiskey there are other decanters in there too." Setting them down she filled her own glass with the amber colored whiskey. "It's strange that you and I seem to be the only ones not affected by this." She added before taking a small sip from her glass. Letting the fiery liquid burn down her throat and in to her stomach.

Sebastian watched, licking his lips, as Eve came over towards him with the pair of glasses and two crystalline decanters of liquor. Setting his tools down next to the panel of glass he had been working to free, the rogue shuffled his rear over towards where she had settled up against the wall. "Thanks, I'll have whatever your having, I'm not in the mood to be picky about booze." He offered up a playful little wink to try to disarm the tension as he picked up the bottle of whiskey and filled his own glass half full.

He lifted the glass, swirling the amber colored contents about before taking his own small sip and letting out a deeply breathed sigh of appreciation. "Ahhh, that's smooth, mmm." Fingers lightly played across the rim of the glass as he let the bottom of that vessel settle atop his kneecap as he drew his legs inward towards himself. His attentive eyes turned over towards Eve, quietly regarding her for words for a moment.

"Maybe we are, I'd like to think that we're not though." His index finger dipped down into the glass and stirred the whiskey about. "It's a big city, chances are we're not the only ones that fell through the cracks of their plans." Sebastian drew his index finger out, stuck it in his mouth and sucked the burning taste of the whiskey away from his fingertip. "Either way, we're on our own for now."

His gaze was drawn towards the window as he took another small and delicate sip from his beverage. "I was thinking, if we can get into the underbelly of the city." He paused, lips twitching pensively. "Maybe we can use the underground river, just jump right in and let it sweep us out into the sea? You can swim, right?" He glanced to Eve to gauge her thoughts. "We might have less encounters to worry about down there, it's hardly as populated as up here. What do you think?" He took another drink and found himself leaning slightly towards her until his shoulder was nearly resting against hers.

Swirling her own drink lazily in the glass. Taking another drink and sighing at the fire in created in her chest. "I really hope were not all that's left. We can't be the only ones who skipped the toast." Shaking her head and laughing a little after another sip from the glass. "I almost didn't skip the toast. If Ansel hadn't been impatient, I would have." Laying her head back against the wall. Eve couldn't help the shudder the thought brought. If she had that glass a few moments sooner, she would have shared the same fate with Ansel.

The whiskey was already working it's way to her head. Her eyes following the motion of his finger on the glass. Whether he meant for it to be or not. The actions were sensual, or at least Eve saw them that way. Knowing he was still talking, she was mesmerized by it enough to not register what was being said. Getting a strange tingle in her belly as she watched him bring the finger to his mouth.

Then she realized, he was looking at her. 'Shit...what did he ask?' Squeezing her eyes shut to recall the last few moments of the conversation. "Um, yeah.....the underground...sounds like our best chance." Stumbling over her words, she knew she had to sound like an idiot right now. He leaned closer, and like some unseen force interjecting, Eve closed the distance. Pressing her own shoulder gently against his. "I don't really know my around down there." Trying to keep the conversation moving.

Pouring more whiskey into each glass. "I have been down there a few times. Though it was always brief." Biting her lip and watching Sebastian's reaction. Letting her leg droop to one side until it too was touching his.

Sebastian felt a warming sensation tingle through his body that had zero to do with the whisky. It swept from his shoulder out over his chest and down as Eve brought her shoulder to rest against his own. He tried to swallow back a growing lump in his throat while he did his best to focus on her words, but that slight physical contact was making it oh so difficult. "Uhm, yeah, I know my way around down there pretty well." He took a shaky drink from his own glass as soon as the words were out of his lips and then found her filling it anew for them both.

Then his eyes were drawn over to her leg, watching as it delicately swayed over and closed what seemed like a chasm between their thighs. A long and deep breath was taken in at the moment of impact when Eve's leg finally came to nestle against his. His gaze was locked on their gently touching legs, until her words pulled his fascinated eyes up and over to her sublime lips. Staring at the glistening full lips of Eve, Sebastian found his own mouth parting slightly and just hanging faintly open as he murmured. "Been down there plenty of times. It shouldn't be, to hard."

With a subtle clink, he set the full glass of whiskey down at his left side and let his leg shift to rub against hers. "You know, Eve." He let his gaze work up from her lips until he was looking directly into the serenity of her eyes. "I couldn't keep my eyes, off of you. From the first moment I saw you in the service hall." A brief flash of the tip of his tongue appeared to moisten his bottom lip. "And, it wasn't just because your beautiful, it's just, well your not anything like what I expected a young noble woman to be like." His eyes wandered away briefly and looked to his hand which he found moving to rest across her thigh that was touching up his leg.

His shoulder sunk a bit further to press against her own. "It's ironic, I guess. I didn't think I'd actually have a chance in hell of even saying hi, or sharing a simple smile." He dared to let his hand rest there, completely unsure of how she was going to react, but he figured he'd take the chance to find out. "Now, here we are, toasting to the end of the world." He smiled meekly over to her. "And somehow, with you being here, I'm sort of alright with that."

Why did it feel as if everything was moving in slow motion? The amount of time it seemed to take for her leg to tough his. Seemed to drag on forever. And why was her heart trying to beat it's way out of her body? Like it was aware of something, but not relaying the message to her brain. Sebastian's intense focus on the way her leg moved towards his, brought hers to it briefly. Then she returned it to his face. That was where she would get the information she needed. To go further or pull back. Relieved that he wasn't repulsed by her actions. In truth he actually looked like he enjoyed it. Bringing the glass to her lips again, she took another courage inducing drink from it. 'What are you doing Evelina?' She asked herself the question, but offered no answer.

A genuine smiled played on Eve's lips. "I get that a lot," replying with a soft laugh. "I tend to be too much for most to handle though." She thought back at the beginning of the day. When she nearly ran into him at the kitchen doors. "I knew you didn't belong there you know?" She let her own gaze lock with his as she tried to not stare at his lips. The way his tongue moistened his lips. "My father doesn't let people he doesn't know on his staff." She found herself leaning just an inch or two closer to Sebastian. Her body was moving of it's own free will.

Then it was her turn to be distracted. Catching to movement of his hand out of the corner of her eye at first. Her eyes broke the gaze, as they drifted down to that hand. The one moving slowly to her thigh. Sucking in an almost silent breath, she held it. 'Breath Evelina, breath,' she had to remind herself. "I...w-would have, searched for you." Another drink from her glass before she set it off to the side. Her heart was racing, and once again her body did as it pleased. Maybe it was the whiskey that she probably should have stopped drinking minutes ago? Maybe it was the fact they were toasting to the end of the world? Or the excitement that led up to them being locked in this room together? Could be all three combined. What ever the reason was, she would just have to think on it later. For now she would just go with it.

With the sleek movement she was known for, Eve slipped onto Sebastian's lap. Straddling his hips, she cupped his face in her hands. Searching briefly for any resistance to her actions in his eyes or on his face. Seeing nothing, she pressed her lips against his softly at first. Tasting the the whiskey that was still present on his lips. Sinking her body down a little more until she was nestled perfectly against his body. Pulling herself into a more controlled state, she parted only slightly from the kiss. "Sebastian? I...can stop," she gave him the means to stop this. Though she did hope he wouldn't.

His eyes flickered to a startled state as Eve slid gracefully onto his lap. Sebastian's hands naturally came to move and rest around the curvature of her waist line, leaving his fingers to flare out and anchor her into place. His lips eagerly parted, greeting her own with a tenderness to mirror the pressure she presented with the kiss, though there was a trace of desire for more as his breath fell out from his mouth when she pulled back. His gaze watched her mouth form the softly spoken words as she inquired if she should stop and then they moved to meet her gaze. "But why?" He murmured in response.

His hands slipped down to fall across her ass, grasping against the cushion their firmness offered as he tugged her closer. His head turned, tilted slightly to one side as he drew his moist lips back to meet her own again. As they closed in on each other, his hands roamed across the shape of her rear. The pressure of his palms exploring the contours of them while his lips embraced hers with a slowly stoked passion that built with every passing moment.

Tentatively his tongue slid forward, offering it's velvety touch to her own. His fingertips pressing down, indenting their shape into the yielding form of her flesh. One hand slid up, tracking along the shape of her spine until it settled behind her head and grasped a handful of her hair between it's fingers and demanded more with the firmness of its touch. His mouth parted wide, head straining and stretching to press deeper with the sensual kiss they were suddenly abruptly sharing in the confines of the locked and barricaded library.

Eventually his mouth slipped away, gasping warm air down against her slender soft neck. "I don't know, if I cant stop." His voice was a breathless murmur as he plunged his lips against the side of her neckline, just beneath her ear. His hand relented it's grasping claim over her hair and wandered about the back of her body. Fingertips scratching and tracing their passing's against the contours of her back until they returned to join his other hand and reclaimed their place against the shape of her ass while his lips trailed downward along her neck, leaving a stain of saliva in their passing.

Back
Top Bottom