7 years

anomaisie

Star
Well! I haven't been here since I technically wasn't allowed to be here at the ripe age of 16, but now I'm more than legal and more than excited to try and see if I can get back into this silly little game we call Roleplay. I am a female and married to a fellow roleplayer, though not from this site, and have slowly been getting interested in starting up again.

My main kink is powerful men. I like men who have and abuse power and women. I, in general, like helpless, mentally, emotionally, and physically abused women. I like to play them. I like to have them slowly break down and lose hope for any and all reasons.

That being said, I'm not picky. I don't have anything specific in mind and I don't have a lot I won't do sans scat. I read the Harry Potter series for the first time and 4 times after and would like to try something in that universe if anyone here is interested. I prefer the woman to be younger than the man in my RPs it just adds to the power aspect.

Anyways, I wanted to keep this short and simple, I'd love to have ideas come my way, the more messed up, the more likely I am to like it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom