Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fimbulwinter's Combined Thread - Looking for both smut and plot! Lots of taboo ideas!

So once again I've revamped my request thread and combined both my smut and plot related threads into one, so have a look and hopefully there'll be something for you!​

A Table Of Contents

1 - About Me

2 - Smut Focused Plots

3 - Story Focused Plot

4 - Inspirations, both visual and otherwise.

5 - Writing Simples.​

Last edited:
Introductions
AKA the boring shit.

• I am a twenty four year old male from the UK who is very nearly twenty five and sooooo in denial about it. If I could get away with it I would keep telling people I’m 21. Or 18, depending on how bad I feel on a given day.
  • Despite being a pansexual dude, I like to write as all kinds of characters, not just what I am. That means I like playing as both male and female characters, as well as futas and non-humans such as aliens, monsters etc.
  • I consider myself to be pretty literate and experienced. I’ve been roleplaying for a few years and I’ve been writing stories ever since I learned to write. I love writing stories, I went to university to study creative writing… and now I’m currently wondering what the fuck I can do with a degree in creative writing! But that’s by the by. What’d important is that I consider myself to be fairly literate and can string together a few good sentences.
  • While I do strive to be as good as possible, I realise that mistakes happen. Hell, this thread alone is probably full of them. But what’s important here is that I’m not a total grammar nazi. I’m actually a pretty laid back guy. Mistakes happen and, as long as we’re all trying our best, I’ll never shout about them or be horrible. There’s nothing worse than making a mistake and then being shouted at because of it. Although that being said, I’m always looking to get better and as such I appreciate any constructive criticism, whether it’s about my threads, my writing, whatever.
  • I don’t think it’s very productive to put arbitrary amounts on things like this, however as a rule I tend to write anywhere between two to five paragraphs per post. Obviously though it all depends on a number of factors, such as what my partner gives me, where about we are in the roleplay, what kind of roleplay it is and even just how I’m feeling that day.
  • OOC communication is pretty important to me. I think that at the very least it’s good to have open channel to discuss the roleplay so that we can not only bounce ideas back and forth but we can also make sure that we’re both happy with the way things are going. On top of that, if you want to chat and be friends then even better! I’m always down for talking about whatever.
  • Following on from communication, it kinda goes without saying that if you want to drop the roleplay or have any issues with it just let me know. We can figure it out and address it, or we can just let it die with no bad blood. Really, I won’t be mean about it. Maybe disappointed but I won’t let it show. I’m real good at repressing my feelings.
  • As for where I roleplay, my preferred mediums are PMs and Threads. I’m not very good at roleplaying offsite. I have a discord if you want it for OOC, but even then I’m not the best at remembering to check it.
  • Finally, I have a pretty busy schedule. Nothing crazy but I work full time at a job that requires me to take work home. I also have a few other real life commitments, as most of us do, so I don’t have a set posting schedule. Sometimes it’ll only be once a week, sometimes it’ll be once or even several times a day. As long as you’re patient and understand that real life comes first we should be all good.
  • Finally, I’m a Ravenclaw, like all the cool kids. And to show that you’ve actually paid attention to all of this rambling, let me know what Hogwarts house you are. Or if you’re not a total nerd like me then feel free to just tell me I’m a nerd.
  • Aaaaand that’s it for this part. Onto some of the fun stuff.

Stuff & Things That I like

This is a pretty broad heading that I could spend forever visiting every little thing that interests me. So for the sake of ease and brevity I’m going to split this section in two. The first section will be titled What I like in a Story, while the second half will be title What I like in Sex. Pretty simples, right?

What I like in a Story
AKA My… Plot Kinks?
Characters

Perhaps the most important thing that is an absolute must for me is interesting characters. In order to grab my attention a story needs to have good characters that stand out; not because they’re so amazing but rather because they are realistic, flawed and believable. I absolutely hate characters that are just cardboard cutouts of whatever they’re meant to be; hero, damsel, villain etc. Characters should have reasons and backstories and their own logic that they abide by. Thanos isn’t an awesome bad guy because he’s so powerful, it’s because he’s an awesome character who isn’t trying to murder half the universe through hate, but rather because of his backstory and his logic.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s often good to have an archetype in mind for a character, but then they should be developed from there to give them some backstory and a good, believable reason for doing whatever it is they do.

As for the kind of characters I like to play, I’m pretty easy. I will play anything and everything. I don’t think that the fact that I’m a Pansexual white male in the real world at all limits what I am able to write as. As such I write as men, women, futas, non-human creatures, whatever as long as I can use said character to tell a good story.

The same kinda rules go for the kind of characters I like to play against. I’m pretty easy, though I do have a weakness for powerful, confident women. Damsels in distress who are content to wait for their rescuer do nothing for me. Women who know what they want and take it, in my personal opinion, are the best kind.

Genres

Slice of life. Normal people living normal lives can be some of the most interesting. But then it doesn’t just have to be entirely normal and mundane; there can be plenty of drama. Perhaps we follow two people in a taboo, forbidden relationship? Maybe somebody sees something they shouldn’t and they find themselves wrapped up in a conspiracy. Or maybe a character discovers that their other half is secretly a hitman? All still set within a normal, mundane world devoid of magic or fantasy.

Fantasy. As well as escaping into other magical worlds, I also love the sheer possibility. Perhaps we tell a modern fantasy tale with our characters travelling from our world to another and back again. Maybe it’s a high fantasy adventure with dragons and monsters and knights in shining armour clashing with dark lords. We could have an apocalypse brought on by the discovery of magic, or a gritty dark ages world at war with monsters for no other reason than they are different.

Post Apocalyptic. Seems to be a very popular genre in a lot of media lately and I can see why. It offers a lot of possibility, especially in the realm of character development. After all most good post apocalyptic stories focus on how characters adapt and change to the end of the world. What are they willing to do to survive? Will they cling to their morals or become brutal and savage monsters just trying to survive? Some of my favourites are The Last Of Us, The Walking Dead and the Fallout series.

Science Fiction. Lots of way this could be done, whether it’s epic space operas with alien races and space battles, or something closer to home with fledgling A.I. Hell even certain superhero films could fall under he genre of science fiction.

Historical. Whether it's a plot set in the dark ages, the viking invasions of Britain, either of the World Wars or something older or more recent all together. I'm something of a history page

Steampunk. Probably the genre that I know the least about, but would love to explore, ideally somebody who understands the genre a bit better than me.

World-Building

Another thing that I really enjoy is building the world within which our characters will exist. Because I really enjoy fantasy and science fiction there can be a lot to discuss about the worlds or galaxies that our story will take place in. How does magic work? How many races exist? Who’s the dominant power in this world? These and loads more questions are often fun to discuss and work out for our plot and we can even continue to discuss them OOC whilst starting to write our RP together. Either way I just find it very fun and satisfying coming up with ideas for different worlds, settings etc.

Narrator/Storyteller POV

While for the most part I tend to write in either a third or first person point of view, with no preference between the two, sometimes I also enjoy a storyteller point of view, or a Game Master. So basically one of us would take on the role of, well, the story. They’d control the world around the main character, the people they meet or fight, and often give the main character options which can influence how the main stay will unfold. I quite like writing as a narrator, how I'm also more than happy to play against a narrator if anyone feels like doing that for me.

What I like in My Smut
AKA My Kinks
Let’s start with the things that I definitely enjoy :

• Pairings. For the most part I like some variation if either MxF or FxF for my plots. I’m also open to MxM however it could take quite a bit of convincing.
  • Consensual Sex. Kinda of a big thing for me. Any lack of consent, or potential non-consent is just kinda icky to me. Maybe I’m just old fashioned thought.
  • Passionate Sex. You know, the super hot intense kind. It could be vanilla and gentle between lovers it could be rougher, more urgent between two strangers hooking up.
  • Romance. I’m a sucker for some good, fluffy romance that ends happily ever after. However I also enjoy darker romances that are the result of toxic relationships, or even tragic romance between two star crossed lovers.
  • Confident, powerful women. I mean I like characters of all types, but I really enjoy confident women. Whether they start our story that way or gradually rise to power is up to us.
  • Sexy/Slutty Ladies. Not in any way bimbos, but I enjoy female characters who enjoy sex and aren’t afraid to seek it out.
  • Giving & Receiving Oral. I much prefer giving as I see myself as something of a pleasure giver and I think there’s something about a man going down on a woman that makes things more of a level playing field. Also it’s fun.
  • Anal & Assplay. I dunno, I guess I’m just something of an ass man. I love a good butt and also love to play with one, especially if the lady enjoys it. And I know, most women don’t get pleasure from anal, but they can still enjoy it, no need to lecture me.
  • Teasing and Seduction. I love building an atmosphere between our characters, whether it’s mutual or one of them seducing the others. Lots of detail helps to pull this off with a combination of smouldering looks, sexy outfits, flirtatious comments or actions.
  • Multiple Characters & Polyamory. I love playing as multiple characters, preferably multiple guys all worshipping and pleasuring one woman, all of them wrapped around her little finger. However I like variety as well and am open to playing multiple men and women. It doesn't have to all be at once either; I'm happy to focus on several characters who's stories are mostly seperate from one another but still overlap slightly.
  • Threesomes, Gangbangs and Orgies. Goes hand in hand with the above and can often be a lot of fun whether it’s a one off or a recurring thing or even a polyamorous relationship.
  • Taboo Relationships. This can cover a wide array of pairings, whether it’s as simple as an upper class conservative character with a commoner, two people of different ethnicities, a mentor/student situation or something even more taboo. The elements of risk, forbidden pleasure and the knowledge that they perhaps shouldn’t be doing what they’re doing can all be very interesting to play out, not to mention hot.
  • Incest. Just a particularity from the the above that I really quite enjoy. I’m not overly keen on Parent and child plots but I do enjoy cousins, siblings the most and could also be open to aunts and uncles.
  • Hon-Humans. Another offshoot from taboo relationships. I like non-humans of all kinds, whether it’s aliens, monsters or just Elves and Dwarves. A variety to choose from is always good, my one requirement however is that they are sentient and can communicate with the human character. Things like centaurs, minotaurs, dragons and even more bestial monsters are all good as long as they are sentient. If not then I fear we stray a little too close to bestiality and I’m not sure how I feel about that.
  • Risk. Goes hand in hand with the taboo as well as normal pairings. Could be a risk of getting caught; siblings experimenting in ways that they shouldn’t. Or it could be a risk of pregnancy, such as a hook-up between two strangers in a bar. Or it could also be some other kind of risk, I'm pretty open.

And here’s me things that I could Maybe be into :

• Non-Con/Dub-con. Would take some convincing, though I'd be more open to dubious consent than full Non-Con.
  • Snuff.
  • Vore.
  • Breeding.

And here’s a few things that I definitely do not like :

• Toilet Stuff.
  • Fisting.
  • Godmodding.

I’m a pretty open and laid back guy, so if there’s something I’ve not listed then feel free to ask me about it. Worst thing I’ll do is say no, or if i’ve not tried it before then I’ll happily give it a go.

Last edited:
Smut Focused Plots

Anything Goes in the Virtual World!
Setting : Virtual Reality with a hint of slice of life
Pairing : Twin Siblings

Our characters are siblings who have always been very close. Slightly on the nerdy side, they are partners in crime. Always playing games together, it’s only natural that when they get their hands on the very latest in Hyper Virtual Reality (HVR) hardware they experience it together. The two of them enjoy playing games and exploring all manner of fantastic worlds together. However things start to become a bit confusing when they accidentally find themselves in a hardcore adult game, though not before seeing their virtual selves naked. They immediately bite the game, however it does raise questions. After all the two of them are rather inexperienced and they can’t help but think about what could be. After all it’s not like it’s real life. The two of them begin tentatively exploring some of the adult HVR games, exploring their fantasies. At first they simply accompany each other and eventually things go further and further, to the point where they’re not sure if they can keep it in the virtual world.

A Suitable Reward
Setting : Dark Fantasy
Pairing : Monsters x Evil Queen

Our main character in this story is a powerful sorceress who has proclaimed herself Queen of the known world. Using her dark magic to bind an army of demons and monsters to her will, she slowly expands her empire. However the remainder of the free world opposes her under the banner of the last King. Locked in a stalemate between her empire and his resistance, she places a bounty on his head, offering a reward to anybody who brings her his head. The reward? Anything of their choosing. Finally the king is slain by one of her elite squads, led by a rather impressive minotaur. He brings his queen the head of the King and requests his reward. No riches, power or titles. He wants the Queen for a night. Reluctantly she obliges, allowing the minotaur to enjoy her body. Of course the rest of his squad expect a turn as well and before long she is enjoying the attention of numerous monsters. Afterwards they leave, though the Queen, who’s conquests now complete, is left with the knowledge of just how pleasurable her monsters are. Can she resist asking for more, or will she slowly sink down a path of self-indulgent corruption and lewdness.

Alternate Idea - The resistance is led by a single queen. However rather than slay her, the minotaur captures her and brings her before the Dark Queen. For his reward he requests the captured queen’s body for the evening. The dark Queen watches as they use her body, but cannot help but notice how the other queen begins to enjoy herself, squirming and squealing in pleasure. Finally her curiosity gets the better of her and she joins in to experience it all first hand.

The Perks of Two Brothers
Setting : Modern Day slice of life
Pairing : Brother x Sister x Brother

This plot revolves around a sister who seduces her two brothers. Ages and specifics are up for debate, we could make this a one shot thing, to drag it out into something longer yet still smut filled. Here’s some ideas :

• The sister is rather athletic and plays football (or soccer if you’re American). One day, after a rather tiring session, she returns home and complains to her brothers about her aches. Wanting to help their sister, they offer her a massage and, after some persuading, she agrees. However the sensation of her two brothers massaging her is much more pleasurable than she expected. As much as she tries not to, her moans start to become more and more erotic as she becomes aroused. The brothers can’t help but notice and, despite the fact that it’s their sister they are massaging, they become more adventurous. It all culminates in a hot threesome after the sister returns the fever with a different sort of ‘massage’. Alternatively we could drag it out, with several massages. Each one would become a little more erotic as the sisters begins to wear less and the brothers grow bolder.
  • A mix up on a family vacation forces the three siblings to temporarily share a room. At first they see it as simply a minor inconvenience, though the tension soon builds, especially when it comes to showering and changing. A tropical vacation could work very well with this, with lots of skimpy outfits and exposed skin. Of course a winter vacation could work just as well, with them conserving body heat, or trips to a hot tub to help build tension. Of course the tension continues to build until they can’t keep their hands off of each other. When a room for the sister is finally available, will she even want to use it?
  • Typical home alone plot, the siblings make the most of their freedom while the parents are away for a weekend. Maybe the sister actively seduces her brothers? Along with dressing in slutty/skimpy outfits, she also encourages them to enjoy their freedom and their parents alcohol. They could play games such as truth or dare, never have I ever. Or maybe she simply twists something seemingly innocent, such as a trip to the mall that results in her trying on several sexy/slutty outfits and getting her brothers to judge them. Of course it will only end one way. With them wrapped around her little finger and in her bed.

An Amazing Discovery
Setting : Modern Fantasy/Sci-fi
Pairing : Human Female x Tentacle Plant

Our story revolves around a young woman who inherits her eccentric aunts property and wealth. The large house she inherits is rather secluded with a large garden surrounding it. After exploring it the young woman discovers an amazing plant she has never seen before. Able to move it’s vines and tendrils as if they were limbs, she soon realises that it wants something. Her. More specifically it wants to pleasure her. Intrigued, the young woman can’t help but give in and is amazed at how well the creature pleasures her. From here there are a number of ways this could go.

A fun encounter soon turns dark with a bad end looming. After the plant brings her to orgasm, the young woman watches as it grows and expands. Not only does it grow bigger but it also develops more tentacles. She is intrigued and excited at first, happy to see what the plant is capable of now. Orgasm after orgasm the plant grows and grows. However the young woman soon realises that she cannot escape as the plant is keeping her bound in a cycle of orgasm and growth. The plant even gains the ability to provide her with all the nutrients she could ever need as it keeps feeding and growing, taking over more and more land, maybe even capturing more people.
After the plant brings her to orgasm the young woman returns to the house. When she wakes the following day she cannot help but think it was all a dream. That is until she leaves the house to find that the plant has grown a bit bigger and seems to react to her. She continues to visit the plant, watching it grow day after day. Finally the plant becomes strong enough to communicate with the young woman via a telepathic link. It explains that it is a creature from another world (either magical or alien) and that her aunt, a keen botanist, had cared for it. Now the young woman and the plant develop a rather strange yet romantic relationship, all while the creature continues to grow. Potentially it even grows big enough to visit her within the house.

Adventures of a Camgirl
Setting : Modern Day Slice of Life
Pairing : Camgirl x Any

Kind of a simple idea revolving around a young woman who is an camgirl and perhaps even an amateur pornstar, uploading primarily solo videos. The role-play would focus on her interactions with fans ad anybody who discovers what she does, or that she asks to join in. Here are some possibilities :
  • Her brother(s) discovers her online presence and cannot help but watch one of her live shows, even going so far as to chat with her and tip her to strip or to perform certain sexual acts. Time goes by and he continues enjoying her shows and even becomes her number one fan. However the guilt eventually becomes too much for him and he confesses to her what he has been doing. However to his surprise she already knows and has figured it out during their chats, however she admits to finding it slightly arousing. So they continue their online relationship with things going even further. Eventually she enlists his help with her videos, perhaps asking for ideas, maybe even getting him to be her cameraman. Then before long he is joining her on camera and on her live shows.
  • One of her teachers discovers her channel and her videos and decides that he wants her. One day he asks her to stay behind after school and tells her what knows, before offering her a proposition. He won’t tell anybody what he knows and will help her grades if he gets a private show in real life. However she manages to twist it round to benefit her even more, requesting that they film it for her channel. This could be a one time thing, or develop into something more.
  • Looking to spice things up a bit, she runs a competition for her fans and the winner gets to make a video with her. She follows through with it and makes a pretty amazing video. After she makes a few more with him and even runs the competition again to meet more fans.
  • Final idea, we combine all of the above into a longer term roleplay.
  • Or suggest your own.

When You Love Your Job
Setting : Fantasy, either modern or medieval
Pairing : Monster Hunter/Succubus x Monsters

This adventure revolves around a monster hunter who is the offspring of a human and a succubus/God of Lust. As such she doesn’t require sex to survive, however she grows more powerful from sex and has the ability to induce lust in any person or creature she encounters. With a desire to use her powers for good she decides to become a monster hunter, travelling the world and ridding it of dangerous monsters, using her powers to seduce them and drain their life-force to fuel her own. This story would follow her adventures with one of us playing the hunter and the other taking a sort of GM/narrator role.

Last edited:
Story Focused Plots

A Study of Bedroom Etiquette
Setting : Modern Day slice of life
Pairing : Young Woman x Any

Elizabeth Lisa Vermont is a very privileged young woman, born and raised by a wealthy and conservative family. Her father was a rather successful lawyer with his own firm. Her mother was the dutiful house wife and Elizabeth’s younger brother was the charming rascal. Elizabeth herself was always the perfect daughter. Polite, responsible, blonde haired and blue eyed. She wanted for nothing growing up and had everything she could ever desire; the very best education money could buy, the best toys or games, all the latest fashionable clothes and make-up. She took all the right extra-curricular classes

However at the age of nineteen Laura has come to the realisation that she was lacking in two areas; freedom and sex. Apart from a very disappointing boyfriend during college she has very little sexual experience to speak of. After all such things are highly inappropriate for proper young women to think about, as her mother would say. Yet Elizabeth wants to experience more. She also wants some freedom. After leaving college she decided to spent some time working and gaining experience. Of course her parents were quick to arrange for her to work at her fathers law firm. She took to it well and half enjoyed the work. However after nineteen years she finds that her parents controlling and judgemental nature is starting to irritate her. So one day Elizabeth decides to surprise her parents by informing that she means to study at university, several hours away and that she will be moving there.

Despite their shock and outrage Elizabeth goes ahead with her plan and moves away to university where she looks forward to having her freedom, making some new friends that haven’t been selected by her parents and hopefully starting to explore her sexuality. The story will follow her as she starts to explore her new freedom, both sexually and otherwise. Will she settle for one person, or will she dabble with polyamory, enjoying multiple partners? What new opportunities will present themselves to her?

While this is quite focused on sex, it’s not so much focused on smut. I want it to be a tale of awakening and self-discovery, focusing on her shifting personality and how her interactions with family and friends change.

Of The Wild and all that dwells there.
Setting : High Fantasy
Pairing : Explorer x Orc

The Wild has always fascinated Lady Isabella Gwenithar, for as long as she can remember. Of course she wasn’t exactly interested in the wild in the same way that her peers were. She didn’t long to see great dragons trounced by valiant knights like other young ladies did. Nor did she share her mother and father’s beliefs that the wild was a thing to be hunted, broken and tamed. No, Lady Isabella longed to explore The Wild as a scholar, to learn it’s workings and it’s secrets. In particular she longed to lead an expedition into The Western Badlands to catalogue the peoples and monsters of The Wild. Whether it was Orcish tribes, simple Goblin packs, the ever noble Centaur’s that roam the plains, the great dragons that dwell at the upper peaks of vast mountain ranges or yet more exotic and unheard of beings.

But alas. such an interest is not deemed suitable for a proper young lady. Instead Isabella is expected to focus on finding herself a suitable husband of good standing and money. Her goal in life, as her mothers informs her, is to marry well is that she may live a comfortable life. Of course, such things hold no interest to young Isabella. Her father, warden of the west, bound to protect the civilised lands from the creatures that roam the west, was always hunting. Every so often some savage beast would roam to close and he would gather his men to fell it, bringing home a trophy from the slain beast. As much as Isabella detested her father’s love of hunting, she would often try to sneak into his hunting groups in disguise, desperate to see the creatures of the wild in the flesh.

However when Isabella’s parents were killed by a drake on one particular expedition, she found herself with much more freedom and significantly more money as she inherited their estate and wealth, much to the abhorrence of her peers. After a suitable time spent in mourning and fending of vulture-like suitors, she did the only logical thing. She arranged an expedition and set off for the wild. However she did the one thing no other expedition has ever done. She enlisted the help of a local; an Orcish chieftain. However upon meeting her Orcish guide, Isabella discovers that he/she is not like other Orcs. He is rather inquisitive and also searhes for knowledge and understanding of the world around him. As they travel together Isabella cn't help but feel a growing bond between then, bordering on romance, held back onl by her societal taboos. What happens when she breaks those taboos? Is she open about her love with the Orc Chieftan, or does she try to hide? And will she take him back home with her when the time comes? Of course that requires them to survive their perilous adventure through the Wild.

Last edited:
Inspirations, both visual and otherwise

Work In Progress

Female SingersMale Singers

Ariana Grande**

Selena Gomez

Camilla Cabello

Demi Lovato**

Taylor Swift

Katy Perry

Iggy Azalea

Miley Cyrus

Hailee Steinfeld**

Avril Lavigne

Perrie Edwards**

Jessy Nelson

Leigh Anne-Pinnock

Jade Thirlwall

Female PornstarsMale Porstars

Naomi Woods

Leah Gotti

Sydney Cole

Marley Brinx

Uma Jolie

Last edited:
Took long enough but I'm finally back after Christmas, New Year and some oh so very fun reoccurring health problems.

Another thread update is nearly done. So Bump!

Kinda craving either some incest or some monster/non-human plots.

Back
Top Bottom