Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ꧁A Thrilling search for Eternity꧂ On site only please

Thrill

Resident Ferret

Haha, see what I did there with the title :ROFLMAO:

Well hello there! You must be on the hunt for a new writing partner. Lets see if we can catch your interest and end your search.

Can we take a moment to talk about me? I am Thrill. Clearly not my real name, but for the sake of anonymity let pretend it that it is. You can call me Thrill if that makes it a little easier. I am 28 years old, I have been RPing for for a good fifteen years or more. Got my start on tabletop (D&D, Vampire, etc), moved onto web and forum based around 12 years ago. I like to think of myself as a good writer. I'm not perfect, I make grammar mistakes from time to time.

I live in some part of the US, in the mountain time zone. I have a part-time job at the moment and one full-time job parenting. My son always gets first pick of my free time. I promise I will get at least one reply done a day though. When he is with his dad, I will have more time. I am also trying to find one full-time job to make my schedule more consistent. Wish me luck ay?

I do enjoy fantasy over realism. Historical mixed with fantasy is a favorite. Taking an actual event in the world's history and throwing in some fantastical elements is great. I enjoy steampunk, though I haven't found many RPs with this as the focus. If you got something in mind please hit me up. Horror themes are also cool. I draw the line at Scifi and Futuristic stuff. Just not something that has ever interested me. Believe me, I have tried to write in these genres, they never last longer than a couple of days.

I won't be going into detail with my kinks. I have an F-List for that, you should check it out. The link will be at the bottom of my Rules and Guidelines section.

Now onto the good the stuff. Pairings, ideas, and plots.

There will be a few sections, separated by different posts. This should make things easier to follow.

1. The rules and guidelines.
2. Character Sheets I like to use.
3. Pairings and Inspirations
4. My own plots
5. A list of RPs that I am already in. These may include links, so you can read along.

1. Threads are very much preferred for me. I like letting people read along if they want. I may write in PM, but this will be a rare event. I will not leave the site. So no email, IM, or any other venue.
2. You must be able to write in English. I don't care what country you are from, or what your first language is. So long as you can write in legible english we will be good.
3. Absolutely no one-liners. If you need more time just tell me. I need replies with detail, something to work with. Please don't come to me with one shot/one-liner RPs.
4. MxF for romantic pairings. Not that I have a problem with other relationships, just not my thing. I will play a female against a female in a platonic setting though.
5. Please be ok using pictures. I use them a lot. For my character and throughout the story. I might even throw in a song link once in a while. YAY MUSIC!
6. OOC is a must for me. Even if all we do is continue to plot the story as we go. This helps the story along and keeps it interesting. I would like it if we could become friends though.
7. Being a full-time mom, and working full time I will at the very least give you two replies a week. It may be more, depending on what is going on. With that said I would like the same from my partners as well. If you can reply more often great.
8. Communication, let me know if your interest is fading. If you need to take a break. Or if you will be unavailable for a few days. I will bestow the same courtesy I promise. If your interest is fading, maybe we can fix it. But if I don't know, then I can't try, right?
9. Don't just ditch me without saying something.
10. Page art is not a must, but I will tell you I'm probably going to do it.
11. Story over smut always. percentage-wise, 60/40 to 70/30
Here is a link to the F-List, for more detailed rules.
Please fill one of these out for your character. Either the detailed one or the simple one. It doesn't matter.

{ Insert an Image Real or Art }
Name} First Middle Last
Age} 000 Race} Race goes here
Height} 0'00" Weight} 000 lbs.
Eyes} Eye color and other descriptions
Hair} Hair color, length, other
Other} Scars, Tats, physique, ect.

Personality} Descriptive words and explanation

Past} The story that brought the characters to this point.

Present} What's happening now? What does the future look like.
{ Insert an Image/ Real or Art }
Name} First Middle Last
Age} 000 Race} Race goes here
Height} 0'00" Weight} 000 lbs.
Vampire & Human
Vampire & Lycan
Vampire & Vampire
Vampire & Supernatural
Lycan & Human
Lycan & Lycan
Lycan & Supernatural
Supernatural & Supernatural
Supernatural & Human
Demon & Demon
Demon & Angel
Demon & Human
Demon & Supernatural
Angel & Human
Angel & Angel
Angel & Supernatural
Pirate & Pirate
Pirate & Captive
Pirate & Soldier
Knight & Royal
Knight & Bandit
Knight & Peasant
Royal & Royal
Royal & Peasant
Royal & Bandit
More later & More later

Inspiration
<link here>
<link here>
<link here>
<link here>
<link here>
<link here>
<link here>
<link here>
Please feel free to add suggestions. I want my partner to be happy with the story as well.
1. Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
2.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
3.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
4.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
5.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
6.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
7.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
8.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
9.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
10.Title
Genre
Quick Descritption
Full Plot
1. Clash of Outsiders // Modern // PsionicCuttlefish // Posted-Waiting for reply

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom