My character(s)

Master Blaster

Ruler of Bartertown
Name: William Cunningham
Personality: William is an all around nice guy who tries to make a good first impression. He helps his friends however he can and hates seeing them upset. He doesn't complain much about anything and goes along with just about everything his friends do, he isn't pushover, he just enjoys doing things and hanging out.
Appearance: William stands at an even 6 feet and has a lean build with little muscle. He has dark brown hair that's usually messy and hazel eyes. His attire mostly consists o tee shirts and jeans although he does have slightly fancier options.

Name: Marcus Adams
Personality: Marcus is a tough person and has trouble getting along with others. Talking to people isn't a problem, but he has trouble showing his emotions. He prefers to stay quiet and not interact much with people which forces him to be a loner. Even though he doesn't show much emotion, he secretly hopes he can find someone to love him. In bed he likes to dominate and he especially likes submissive people.
Appearance: Marcus stands more than 6 feet tall and has a muscular body. He has black hair that he keeps cut short and blue eyes. He has a square face, low cheekbones, and a high forehead.

Name: Michael Windham
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Michael was raised to be kind and respectful, a perfect Southern gentleman. He's hard working and does his best to make sure the job is done right. He has a love for muscle cars and classic rock and often sings to himself or when he thinks nobody is around.
Appearance: Michael has short black hair and green eyes. He's fairly muscular from his constant working. He's got black hair that he keeps brushed back and green eyes. (I'll be blunt. I'm no good at describing people. Even when I'm imagining them, I still have trouble with exact details.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom