Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F We all got pieces of crazy in us

Snow Danger

Super-Earth
Some bigger pieces than others

yo call me snow - I swear I'm more interesting and like to write more than this implies I guess????
but I do have one confession - I am painfully shy and I have a pretty bad anxiety disorder, so please be patient with me.​

Stuff I Want:
  • long term rps however, short term is cool too!
  • purposeful, meaningful smut (I love writing graphic smut but it's a million times more awesome if it adds to the story)
  • characters with a story/backstory (let's world build that would be ah-mah-zing (shut up it's a summer word))
  • angst, intimacy, complex situations (let my character nurture yourssssssss/nurture meeeeeeeeee)
  • longish posts (I do three paragraphs easy and more on average)
Stuff I Don't Want:
  • anything that belongs in the toliet :( (watersports, scat, vomit)
  • anything in the extreme (spit occurring after/during a blowjob? sure. four detailed paragraphs about throat mucus no go away)
  • anime (sorry it's just pictures to me and I can't get into it)
  • anything breaking the site rules (pls read them and know them and don't try to get around them :( )
  • to be told to select a plot from your thread. Feel free to outline plots for me in PM but don't just tell me to go to your thread, especially without providing a link. Like what? What is that? Come on.
  • incest: this is not my jam, sorry.
I'm not going to list scenarios/pairings because the list is literally infinite because everything is awesome with the right person.
But I really like:
  • I cannot stress enough how much I'd like something angsty and tender rn with a dollop of humour and good fun
  • modern times
  • using faceclaims
  • playing with characters that are around my character's age or older (in the 30y.o.+ range)
  • using PMs only please!! I'm not comfortable posting in threads.
pm me to discuss so we're not bumping unnecessarily!!​

Last edited:
tumblr_pducuy5Wxk1qeam0qo4_540.gif

Back
Top Bottom