MtF Trans looking for detailed rp.

BridgetRoger

Super-Earth
Hi, last time I made a thread, things have changed a little since then. Also got this certain person telling me I was giving the wrong idea towards my gender identity. I am a real Male to Female Trans. I identify as female and my pronouns are she/her. I'm looking for descriptive partners to work on a long term or if I'm up to a short term/one-shot rp. I went through a recent break up, not here looking for love partners just friends who are willing to help me forget my ex.

So I'm looking for slice of life, romance type rps with smut of course. I'm seeking for females or MtF trans such as myself. I can play my characters pre-op or post-op. I'm personally going to be a pre-op trans, I made my decision. And I hope people will respect it. In fictional roleplays I am willing to play post-op characters.

We could discuss kinks, can switch, but lately I've been interested in femdom. So if there's a chance you're willing to play a loving yet rough dominant partner, that would be awesome. I rp in third person, and can adapt to my partner's style of rp. I do semi-para but I can rp up to several paragraphs if my partner's give me enough to work with.

Plot would be awesome, we could discuss some ideas before rping.

Thanks and hope we can play some, I got skype, discord, and facebook.

Back
Top Bottom