Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Mass Effect: (Jack/Miranda) Tron: (Quorra)

Hi, I'm looking to write some FxF Fandom stuff. I would be portraying the character in BOLD. Pictures are linked to names.

PLEASE NOTE: I only play in threads, as the forum intends. No games in PM's.

MASS EFFECT: JACK / MIRANDA
This features a normal Jack or Jack with a dick or Miranda or Miranda with a dick! (your choice).

untitled (3).png

They would be cruising the Normandy, looking for "opportunities" while Shepard is off on some mission with non essential crew.

1. Jack or Miranda Lawson discovers Diana Allers is about to do a hatchet job on the crew and mission, so Jack takes hold of her and teaches her some manners... taking advantage of her over some drinks and then blackmailing her with tapes of their drink fueled sex which her conservative parents and viewers would hate. OR either of them gets an override code for EDI and uses and abuses her to the point of scrapping her. After all she'snot alive, so she can pretty much do what she wants with her.

2. Jack corners Miranda Lawson and aggressively takes her OR vice versa, an intense lust driven encounter of angry sex. Later she fakes some evidence suggesting Miranda was going to sell them all out to Cerberus, which gives her free reign to interrogate Miranda as she sees fit, turning her into her own personal sex doll before announcing her innocence... OR Miranda frames Jack for the same reasons.

3. Also looking to do Miranda Lawson deciding to begin using her genetic perfection to take whoever she wants aboard the ship. Perhaps targeting and enslaving a rude Subject Zero, taking advantage of innocent scientist Liara or punishing Reporter Diana Allers for suspected issues..

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
9BcdvI9.jpg

Quorra had been living in bliss ever since Flynn, a user, a creator, a god among her people, had rescued her. Not only had he patched her up, but he had given her new life and a new taste for what humans, users from beyond their world, called sex. Fucking. Screwing. Fornication. Banging Whatever it was called she wanted more of it.

Even when he had shoved his data stick into her auxiliary slot, almost tearing her in half, she still wanted more... then when Sam showed up she was ecstatic! She assumed that the games they had been playing would now involve not only Flynn, but his son as well.

Quorra spent every day wet now, soaking with secretions and feasting hungrily on energy, energy which ran in streams through their secret abode, and which also spilled forth from the data sticks of users, which sprouted from their groin, growing long and hard in her presence.

Time spent with Flynn and Sam was good, but she often thought back to the times when she had been a plaything for Zeus and his favourite toy, Gem... or when she had been captured and used by Clu, without him knowing who she really was.

Quorra was ashamed, but her interest in leaving the grid, or even fighting back against Clu was waning fast... all she wanted to feel now was the bliss which came from the touch of a user. Data transmission, Games, programs, all took second place now to her new god.

Fucking.

Ons and Offs for these RP's
Ons:
Dirty talk and foul language
(from my characters, not necessarily yours).
Giving Verbal Abuse (Directed at your character)"Take that you whore... and you, you slut!", etc.
Non Con, the 'Pseudo Fantasy' type, where they secretly love it and orgasm anyway (verbal resistance NOT Mental). Not realistic 'harrowing trauma'.
Rough stuff! Spanking (Giving), Whipping (Giving) Biting, Scratching, Piercing, Hair pulling, Choking, Gagging. (v/s your character).
Talkative Partners (Voicing their enjoyment).

Offs
Dom's/overly Dominant or Bossy women.
Toilet play. Major injuries, Extreme BDSM, Illness. Disease.
Really bad Grammar. or the need to translate your posts. Plus no 1st person replies please.
Harrowing rape scenes, genuine Non Con and the aftermath.

Game Killers

Engaging in my offs, or showing me that you haven't read them.
Writing for my character, speaking for them, conducting actions for them.
Being ignored. Please have the courtesy to say if you are no longer interested!
One or two paragraph replies. If your post is shorter than three paragraphs or the same length as your signature... that is Very Bad!

Posting Rate: Maybe every one to three days...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom