Dark-Themed RP (UPDATED)

Mirror Maiden

Meteorite
Hi. I'm craving some pairings and plots with dark themes.
A dark fantasy setting would be ideal, but I can do sci-fi too.
For kinks, anything with rape, abuse and torture would be good. BDSM as well, but I'm open to other things.
Optional kinks: objectification, hair-pulling, bimbofication, tit torture, humiliation.

I ask that you post at least once a day and be descriptive. No one-liners.

PLOTS:

1. Dark fantasy setting where demons prowl the land and humans are their slaves. This is the kind of scenario where my character will be raped or be at risk of rape by demons or similar human-ish monsters. Your character can be my protector - or another of my rapists, depending on how you want it.

2. Mercenary x Maiden - Remember the Greek legend where Heracles had to save a beautiful maiden who was chained to the rocks, doomed to be eaten by a sea monster so that the gods would be appeased? Well, you're Heracles - except you're not as nice as him, or as civil, and you expect to be paid for saving my character.

3. Angel x Demon - you've heard it all before, there's a war between the angels and demons and it's been going on forever. Your demon character captures my angel character as a slave, chains her up to a cross, and subjects her to...well, just use your imagination. Possible romance.

4. Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter - a similar plot to the first idea on this list, only we're both trained hunters of demons. Protect each other's backs, fight hordes of demons to stay alive, save each other when the other is captured, only to find them subjected to horrendous torture, you get the gist.

5. Modern setting. My character receives a full-body magic mirror which can grant any wish - but at a price. Your character is the entity trapped inside the mirror who has been helping her all this time. Over the years, she continues to make any wish she wants, relying on it completely - until your character emerges to collect the debt that she has been burdened with. And it's not a debt that can be paid off so easily.

6. Post-apocalyptic setting. Think Mad Max. Your character is a member of a brutal biker gang, and my character is picked up by one of your boys and set to be beaten, raped, or sold off to another gang in return for guns, money and supplies. We can always fall in love, too.

7. Sci-fi setting. In the distant future, in a specific planet in a very specific universe, all females are subject to slavery and have no basic rights. All they live for is to serve the men who own them as possessions. Do anything you like with this one, I don't care, but make it dark and violent. Very much non-con.

8. Dark Lord x All-female party. High fantasy/dark fantasy. My character is the heroine with her all-female band of adventurers who are ready to take on the evil villain, the dark lord who plans to conquer the entire world. You're the dark lord and you defeat us pretty easily. What you do with us is completely up to you.

9. Sci-fi, multiple alien races, intergalactic war. My character has recently escaped from a war on her home planet and has stowed away upon a neutral ship bound for another world, light-years away from here and deep inside enemy territory.
Your character controls a sadistic army commander who is responsible for the attack on her home planet as well as numerous other war crimes. Inevitably he will capture her and force her to submit - we can play a kind of cat and mouse game, developing alien races and multiple worlds and planets.

10. Adventurer x Shopkeeper. High fantasy/dark fantasy. My character will play a female shopkeeper, whereas your character will play a seasoned adventurer who is a regular at her shop, often stopping by for supplies before heading out on his journey. Romance, possible war themes, your character protecting mine when the need arises, travelling together, and so on.

11. Policewoman x Demon. My character plays a cop/detective who is chasing a criminal. Your character plays the criminal, who is setting a trap for her, only to reveal himself to actually be a demon. He knocks her out and uses as a sacrifice in a ritual, sending her to a reality in which demons rule the planet and humans are fit only for slaves.

12. Angel x Human (possible harem). Supernatural setting. My character is a female angel who is trapped on earth after falling from heaven, and is found by your character - a guy of college age who doesn't have anything going for him in life, single, lonely, possible depressed. It turns out that the angel can only get back into heaven after cleansing herself of all her sins. There are also similar angels in hiding on earth that reveal themselves later. The twist is although the angel really wants to cleanse herself and return to Heaven, your human character finds her irresistible and even ends up corrupting her a little by his own urges, which drives her to become more of a fallen angel later. Later on, he even tricks one of the other angels into making him powerful and ends up having a harem going with all of the angels.

13. Desert island scenario. Our characters who are the only survivors of a crash-landing from space, landing here in the middle of nowhere in an alien location. As we explore the island and gather supplies, trying to survive, we find that they are not as alone as they think, and that the people here are not exactly welcoming. Can substitute people for monsters or aliens, anything goes.

14. The Haunted Library. We play two friends who are still at college and enter the library last-minute to get textbooks for summer coursework. There are rumours about how the library is supposedly haunted and how a girl apparently hanged herself on the top floor, ten years ago. Today is the anniversary of that day. The librarian warns them to make it out before closing time, as today is rather special. However, our characters get lost trying to find the last book, and when they make it downstairs, it’s one minute past closing time…and the doors are locked. There’s nobody here and nobody to hear them. As they backtrack through the library, trying to find someone to help them, they hear eerie noises and footsteps and find monsters in the library which chase them. Terrified, they are split up and have to fend for themselves, arming themselves and trying to find a way out of the haunted library.

15. Be Careful What You Wish For. My character is in an insecure girl who longs for a relationship and feels like no one ever notices her. One day she visits a shop which is selling mystical items, including one cursed item which says it will make her irresistible to the opposite sex. She eagerly buys it, even though the shop owner warns her against it, and takes it. Your character is the guy she has been crushing on for ages. When she enters college the next day, most of the guys can’t keep their eyes off her. Her crush in particular sits next to her for the first time and starts chatting her up. A relationship begins, with most of the others being jealous of her, but unknown to her it’s going into darker territory as the obsession build and builds until she ends up being stalked by the guy she wanted so bad.

That's enough for now, but you can gauge my tastes from this. If you have anymore we can discuss it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom