Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ‘Desperately seeking Sheriff’ (Wild West Craving)

incendonocturne

A Land Unreachable, with Stone Walls.
((Yes, it’s almost exactly the same as my other but I figured I’d put all the pertinent information in this too so nobody has to go shag down my original thread.))

Greetings!

Let’s get down to brass tacks, shall we?

I’m usually a pretty easy going lady but I do like to be entertained. -insert classic “Are you not entertained!” Gladiator meme/gif here- LOL

Please if you’re gonna show interest in anything below, please make sure you’ve read EVERYTHING, then PM me, then we’ll talk. Thanks! I. Can. Not. Stress. This. Enough.

I like action, adventure, mystery, romance and a smattering of sex tossed in the mix. Let’s say a 70/30 Story to sex ratio. I LIKE story, what can I say, it gets my imaginative juices flowing far, far better than anything else. I mean honestly, I can only handle so much thrusting and moaning and “Oh baby that feels so good!” Hours of that and you’ve lost my interest. And honestly for me, in order to integrate sexual scenes into a story, it’s far easier and more natural for me if our characters have gotten to know each other, are invested in each other in some fashion, on some level, at least to a degree. That does not mean that your character has to wait a year courting mine and then beg her father, uncle, brother and best friend for the key to her chastity belt (rest assured, none of mine wear one.), what it does entail is that there needs to be some connection that goes beyond playing eye tag across the street for five seconds before a bus drives through and breaks contact. I am not the kind of person in real life to see someone on the street and instantly want to hop into bed with them. I am entirely too old for that shit to be honest. Same holds true for stories I might be involved in.

I don’t have an F-List and frankly I won’t likely ever create one. I’m kinda old fashioned in the sexual relationship department. Vanilla (with a little twist), if you will. Straight forward note: I am not into serious hardcore stuff, messy sex with cum everywhere nor anal, I’m just not. Incest is also out, just nope. To each their own though. Other things I’m a little more lenient on, even if I’m not all that into it, doesn’t mean I’m not willing to at least play it out in RP.

Now, if I still have your attention, please note that that does not mean I can’t or won’t try some things. Also note, if I’m not comfortable with something you bring to the table, I’ll let you know. I like honesty and I’ll give it as much as I expect to receive it.

I struggle with coming up with a good concept of a story on my own. However, I have no problem brain storming and together coming up with something we both can get into and have fun with. Something we can enjoy and bounce off of each other in a way that just flows, together.

Face Claim: You want to get my undivided attention? Chris Pratt is the way to go, just sayin’. I repeat....Chris Pratt, he turns me on and I’m not even sorry about it. (If you don’t like this/him that’s fine but this is non-negotiable at the moment.) You see, I’m all about using a real face that my partner enjoys looking at and I expect the same courtesy in return. It’s not that hard of a concept, really. It’s part of what helps a storyline flow in my opinion.

I will in turn ask if you have a particular face you would like me to use. I am more than happy to oblige and indulge. However! Be forewarned, I prefer to use images of the person you want that fit into the story. For example: She’s a secretary. Images of her should be dressed as such....I will not use an image of her in little more than a g-string with her arm covering her tits....it just unbalanced the whole of it for me. Sorry, not sorry.

Genre: (Some of these could very well be intermingled, let’s talk!). Wild West, 1920’s, (Mild)Erotic Horror, Supernatural (vampires, werewolves and such.), Space (think Star Trek, Guardians of the Galaxy, that sort of thing. Not odd tentacled creatures and such. Mind you, in a storied environment, they are ok as background or secondary type characters but when I play and especially in any sexual scenes, I prefer human on human, end of story. I can not express that enough.), Modern Day, Modern day Mafia (Pinstripes and all) and if you think you might have something that may attract my attention or curiosity, don’t be afraid to suggest it. Again, if it’s not my bag, I’ll tell ya.

Pet Peeves: People that just disappear without an explanation. It’s fucking rude.

If something comes up suddenly and you don’t have time to say “Hey, I gotta go for a bit.” BUT you do have the common courtesy to come back a little later and say “Hey, life got a little heavy there for a bit and I had to take care of it.” That’s cools, that’s alright. That’s fucking understandable.

If you just suddenly decide you aren’t into this RP anymore and you don’t reply and you don’t come to me like a big boy (or girl) and say “Hey, I’m just not feeling this anymore.” and you’ve been around still...yeah that’s just fucking rude. Grow a pair and be upfront about it. I’m a big girl, I can handle it but I do so hate players that just fuck off without any sort of explanation.

DO NOT Control MY character. Do not presume to say that my character has super huge tits or a shaved pussy when in fact I’ve never given that information out one way or the other. Some control is ok, for instance if your character turns mine around and pins her against the wall....that kind of control is ok, I’m down for that kind from time to time. But do not force your likes and kinks onto my character, that I’ve created, UNLESS we have expressly discussed such things AND I have agreed to them. Just don’t.

One liners. Sometimes it can’t be helped, depending on the flow of the RP and I get that but a constant stream of one line replies and it’s done and over with because if I can’t formulate a post in return that holds any significance, it’s not worth my time or yours.

Anime/Cartoon-ish characters. Just Nope.

Characters: Human/Human and MxF - that’s it. Please do not take that to signify that I’m in anyway opposed in real life to gay or lesbian couples, I’m not, I actively support their lifestyle as well as Transgender (and anything else! I’m for all Human Kind). Also, please note that this does not mean the player has to be a male playing a male, if you’re a great RP’er and you’re interested in telling a story with me AND you’re a female playing said Male character, step up honey because that doesn’t bother me. I also have the capability of playing a male myself, despite the tata’s on my front end (but that’s for the other forum, should I choose to play one). I just prefer Male/Female roleplay.

Age Preferences: Sorry, not into the teenage thing. I have a teenage daughter and I suffer greatly from momma bear syndrome, meaning I’d be livid if some man objectified my child. I will not play such things.

Also not into overly young males, trying to just get into my older chicks pants for the sake of doing so. My age preferences are below and they are pretty concrete, I will work with you in that age range though.

Also, I’d prefer our characters to be close in age, preferable if the man is a few years older but if the story is right, I will consider a larger age difference between characters.

Actual ages preferably somewhere between mid to late 20’s to 40.

Not into Cougar play either. And playing airheads is not my forte.

”Wild, Wild West” (Picture below, added for a reason)

Miss Kitty lost her parents as a younger girl. Jonathan Holt, murdered them and kidnapped her for all intents and purposes, took her to the whore house. The Soiled Dove, run then by Miss Mona. He paid her to raise her and groom her....for him.

She was his favorite, so favorite in fact that he branded her, on her inner thigh with a simple “H”. No one else was allowed to have her and he was not a kind man. His brother, James, on the other hand was far kinder and he had developed a crush on Kitty at some point.

Kitty had had enough one day and stood up to Jonathan, leaving him with some nasty claw marks deep in his face. And she threatened to shoot him with his own Dillinger (which she’s kept since) if he didn’t leave her and leave town.

Kitty kept herself off the market but she had no where else to go, everything had been taken from her and the Soiled Dove was all she knew. She took over when Mona died.

James Holt at some point became Sheriff.

Mind you this is the BASE story behind it, we can grow the story further.

If you’ve made it all the way through, awesome and thank you for taking the time to actually read through it all and pay attention. I like you already if you’ve given it the time of day to do so.

That being said, if you have an idea that may possibly be fit into the whole Wild West theme I’m looking for, by all means, drop it on me, I’m not opposed to fitting your ideas and mine together, I rather like that in fact, that way both players have some sort of satisfaction in the game.

Remember, what I have laid out is a base idea and gives you an idea of MY character specifically. Basically, let’s talk and see what we come up with. What’s the worst that can happen, the idea doesn’t strike me? I’m not gonna flip out on you and tell you off. I’ll just be honest and let you know it’s not something I’d be into. I really am a pretty laid back person, some of the stuff above is there and worded as is because that shit has happened and it gets old, so just cutting it off at the pass to start with.

Back
Top Bottom