Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living in the Sex Goddess' World [OOC Chatter]

Both seems like the way to go. There's nothing stopping you. I'd say, for simplicity, you should avoid having both characters be part of the same action. Instead you can play twice as much in two different encounters!

Ya I probably will make both human and angel. I mostly likely have angel take noticed of girl, but pass it on to another person because of the girl more a stay at home type of person.

Looking good, all! Looks like we have two angels and two mortals so far, so that's perfect for pairing up. I'll make an introduction post soon, but we should also start figuring out how we want to start and what situations we would like to play. Anybody have any initial ideas or preferences?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to do with Lucie yet, Hina on the hand will stay at her home/workplace.

Oh, I just realized something. Obviously we can't pair Hina and Lucie since the same person is playing both. So I guess that means Hina will get paired with Gabriel (or a new character we can create if that pairing doesn't appeal to you). Does that sound good to you? Gabriel is a futa, which not everyone is into.

My Meisa is up to be paired with anyone, to be honest. But her daily life would be going to classes on weekdays and going to town on weekends, either shopping, studying, or just relaxing, alone or with friends.

Oh, and I may introduce an angel, but I see that we have more angel than mortal, so maybe later?

Okay, so we'll do Gabriel on Hina and Lucie on Meisa to start. I'll write up the introduction now. This will be really casual, at least to start, so feel free to jump in and have fun. We can use this channel or PMs to discuss specifics as we go. By all means, list your limits or requests if there is anything important for your enjoyment.

There we go! I posted the introduction, which includes information about the world, the characters, and the situation. Again, feel free to jump right in when you feel comfortable. And, of course, don't be afraid to ask questions or discuss roleplaying potential in this thread.

Good work, UseAlex! I enjoyed reading it.
And I'm done with Meisa's introduction post! I'm open to most kinks, and my limits are scat, gore, and snuff.

For Utsuho, how do you want this to go? I like the scenario of Meisa being stuck on a wall and being molested by an unknown entity, quickly liking the experience despite her earlier reservation. Maybe we can start off with that, or maybe you have other ideas in mind?

Yeah, everything's looking pretty good so far. Depending on the activity and need, I may create a character sometime, but for now we're off to a good start. The bulk of posts will be between the mortal/angel, but I may post about the Goddess occasionally as well.

Back
Top Bottom