Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pogimon Heroes - Akota Region(Roleplay)(NSFW)

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Ashley shook her head puffing a bit, "Did we just get called a power couple..." She blushed a bit looking at Mike but turned away promptly, "Well what he is the hero and what am I the warrior in training....seriously girl's can protect too..... and besides just cause I am not strong does not mean I am not fast...specially with these babies." She taps her legs as she giggles, "Mike how are we going to power these things....and onto the current situation....I think Mark needs help steering us to land..."

Ashley goes to move a bit closer to Mike as she smiled nodding to Derek, "Evening uhm so your a friend of Mike's....it is nice to meet you.....I'm Ashley Dresden..." She froze up feeling something cold hit her face as Nyramon smirks having her tail in the water, "COOL OFF DIGITAL WARRIOR YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE HOTTIE!"

Ashley tensed up as she turned snapping, "NYRAMON I WAS JUST TALKING I DIDN'T GLANCE HIM OVER!" She covered her mouth a bit turning more red, "NOT LIKE I DID THAT TO MIKE I MEAN I DID BUT I UHM" "Geeze Nyramon let the poor girl relax for a moment you would swear your training her to handle embarrassment." "WELL OF COURSE I AM PAGUMON DO YOU THINK WHEN SHE IS FIGHTING AN ENEMY IS NOT GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO THROW HER OFF GUARD SPECIALLY WEARING SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I MEAN IF SHE IS SO SCARED OF BEING NAKED SHE MUST BE ASHAMED OF HER...." Ashley shook her head, "I give up.... .how are you guys holding up..." She glanced over to Kiki, Rose, Fenris, and Joker.

Ashley paused a bit as she thought, "Shit I uh...uhm we were in such a panic none of us really had a proper introduction...Uh...uhm...Name is Ashley..." She looked at the strangers not sure really on who they were before looking back to Mark, "Hey are they your friends? or maybe Kiki's" She looks over smiling, "Sorry for putting you on the spot there again...but I had to say something...that town was well more like some idiot mob with pitchforks than a caring community."

The two digimon blinked looking over hearing Ashley. Nyramon smirked, "Sounds like someone has a bit of a warrior in her already..." Pagumon nodded as she spoke, "Maybe a hero type...warriors do come in all shapes and sizes even the petite weak and frail ones.....but she's got fire....hell seems like everyone here has a unique gift..."

Mike the Bloodwolf

Link x Mipha fan for life
Mike seemed to be deep in though as things played out infront of him Fris fear of water, Mark being asked to move the raft and the once again loud voices of Ashley digimon partners calling him a hottie but also hearing the revile that Ashley glanced him over which got a chuckle out of of him.

But Mike raised his hand as he sensed the Aura around the group and used it to see if he could find a place for them to land safely to help out Fris but could not pick anything up at the time. "I can't sense anywhere that's safe right now so the best we can do is try and keep Fris calm" Mike suggested to the group.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
"We're trying to keep her calm, but if she keeps moving around the way she is the bubble raft will eventually pop, there won't be much time to search for a beach, if anything we are gonna have to find a good place for a quick drop off." Joker explains as he motions towards Firis who was still trying to stay as close to the center of the raft, while the rapids were pushing the raft in a way that would push her out of the center and each time her claws on her fingers come closer and closer to being gripped into the bubble she currently was on, Joker then says, "If we don't do something soon, we are all going to be falling into the river."

Rose then says, "If it comes to that we can always just grab them and swim to shore." Joker glances over towards Rose and then asks, "Do you even care?" Rose just looks away and says, "Does it look like I care." Even though she act all tough and is a rude at times and have a mean look she actually does care, she just doesn't show it. Rose then glances over towards Mark and says, "If anything the one who is in the water could grab hold of the side of the land, try his best to hold onto both the land and the boat at the same time, giving us all enough time to jump off the boat... But perhaps that is to much for him..." She doesn't even look at him once as she avoids looking at anyone while she just merely glares off into space. While Kiki was still doing her best to try and calm Firis, but Firis seemed to be more focused on staying in the center and worried about falling into the water, while also keeping an eye out on any chance to jump off the raft to shore.

Cerebrate

Star
Mark was listening to all this going on, and he was getting worried as well, he knew acting well enough to tell that rose was just showing off her thorns to distract from how much she worried as well, but her idea had one flaw he needed to point out.

"In itself not a bad idea Rose, but if i do that i'll be holding a bubble or two and the raft goes on its' merry way alone, the weight difference is too great for me alone to stop it. "

Kyokyomon and Babydmon had been floating alongside him the whole time.
"Hey, from what it seems i'd say either you Firis to calm down quickly, or all of you land in the drink."
"Hmm... don't those POkeballs seal one in a watertight container? that would handily keep her claws away from the bubbles and guarantee her safety even if the raft does burst before we find land."
"Did you just ask me to capture her when her emotions are already running crazy high? she or the others will flay me once we're on solid ground."
"From what i saw these balls can release one just as easily, and right now she needs to be prevented from aggravating the problems."

Finally giving in to a certain desperation, and seeing the logic in Babydmon's argument, he grabs one of his spare balls and throws it at Firis' head, he'd take the beating after releasing her later, but for now that would keep them all save, hopefully.

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Ashley blushed seeing Mike chuckle. She shook her head a bit as she nodded hearing the comment bout keeping Firis calm. Ashley looks over as she takes a deep breath, "Hey Firis...honey....just listen to me....the water is bad for us....if you need someone to cling to come to me....the others will keep us safe some may sound cranky but they are just mad at the situation."

She hesitated as she glanced at the water and took a deep breathe and genuinely smiled putting a hand out. "Come on....we are going to be fine..." She tensed up hearing the others starting to bicker and talk, "Hey....guys chill...please....you're not making the situation any better." She tensed up as she noticed them starting to talk about pokeballs, "Hey....jerks....do not go doing anything like that....how would you like being caged in one of those things....I hate putting my friends in ..."

Her eyes started to tremble as she saw the ball flying over and tried to quickly move and swat it, "WARRIOR THEY ARE TRYING TO.." "I know what they are trying to do....but I can't I can't let them.....I was not allowed to do things on my own most of my life I want to do things....this is not fair to Firis....I..." She looked to Mike as she shook her head, "Think about it....you would mark her.....you would have your name on her like data.....that's how the pokeballs work right..."

Mike the Bloodwolf

"You'd be surprised Ash" Mike said as he moved to protect Firis by catching the pokeball in his hand as his necklace glowed blue, protecting him from the effects of the pokeball that was trying to catch him before chucking it in the air to catch it again. "Pokehuman and Gijinka are not like your average pokemon. Just because you catch them in a ball does not mean they'll listain to you. Hell, you'll find it very very hard to even command them, though I suspose which ball you use could depend on that."

Still catching the ball, he then went on. "Though I understand your reasoning well. I really don't think its wise to trap an already frightened person in a tight confined space, the moment this ball close on a pokehuman, it immediately began the process of hypnotising the poke human into an obedient slave. Say your plan was to hold her for longer then second, you would of already began the process of over writing her free will to turn her into an obedient pokemon. Take a second to consider what that would do to her, think of the many many thoughts that would go though her mind before losing herself" Mike pointed out to them.

Taking a second to let it sink in, though Mike was doing this for something else which he said to Firis into her mind and Aura, so only she could hear him. "Firis, honey. I need you to listain to my voice, ignore everything and focus only on my voice. The humans want to capture you. I don't want that to happen so please, give me a sign that your ok with this"

Only when Firis told him, she was ready would Mike nod and throw the pokeball to her.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Rose looks over towards Mark as if he was an idiot as she says, "Did you already forget that the bubbles were sticky Bubbles? Even if you were to hold onto one or two they would all still be..." Before she could Finish her sentence she noticed he reached for a pokeball and then threw it towards Firis as she called out, "What the hell are you doing?" the ball was already thrown and she couldn't stop it from flying towards Firis as she watched the ball get caught by Mark and something strange seemed to happen, as the ball didn't seem to act the same way as it did with Kiki when she threw it, Rose then noticed the necklace around his neck started to glow.

Firis was still freaking out over the water around her and the moment she was about to clench her fingers into the bubbles she suddenly stopped herself, she could then hear a voice in her head, as it sounded like Mikes voice as this seemed to calm her down a bit, hearing what he said she then looks up towards him and then says out loud, "I'm not ok with it, even if I was it wouldn't work." She raises her hand up where her bracelet was and says, "This bracelet was made by the professor in my Area to counteract the pokeball effect." She looks down at her bracelet and then looks up at him once more and glares at him, as she says, "Also call me Honey again and we're going to have a figh..." but then fear seemed to strike her face as she seemed to go pale and seemed too frozen to even do anything.

Joker noticed the ball get caught by Mike and his Necklace glow, and then looked back towards Firis as he heard what she was saying and then starting to glare at mike, but then become frozen and pale as he looked back towards the direction Firis was staring at and then his eyes widened as he called out, "Rapids!" Not to far down the river was rushing water much faster than the water flow they currently were on and was rushing around a bend, two predictions popped into his head either they were going to have a very bumpy ride or the bubble raft was going to hit the shore edge hard and send them flying into the forest nearby. He then calls out, "Everyone! Hold onto something!" Suddenly they started to move even quicker through the water as the rough and rapid waters pushed them down the river even faster, it was almost like being in a bad flood as they made their way closer towards the bend.

Kiki watched as Mike caught the pokeball and seemed like it malfunctioned like a pokeball does when trying to capture a already owned pokemon, then suddenly heard someone call out Rapids as she suddenly feels the bubble ride get much worse and rough as she quickly looks down river and notices a bend coming up where the rapids were rushing them down river. Hearing Joker call out to hold onto something, it was to late for Kiki to react as the bubble raft suddenly hit the bend hard and sent everyone on the raft flying into the forest nearby. Kiki hit the ground hard as she slid and was knocked unconscious, eventually waking up a few minutes later she looks around and notices everyone else around her as she quickly asks, "I-Is everyone alright?" Minomon and Cupimon both get up and rubbed their heads as they said at the same time, "We're alright!"

The moment the raft had hit the bend and sent everyone flying Joker had tucked and rolled as he looks around and notices the bubble raft quickly heading down river and vanishing around the bend as he then looks around at everyone else, noticing Kiki coming to and asking if everyone was alright as he then nods and says, "I'm Alright." He looks over at his digimon and noticed they were alright as well and says, "Same for Sunmon and Gummymon." When Rose was sent flying she braced herself for impact as she slid across the ground holding herself as she sat up feeling pain across her body as she barely heard Kiki ask if everyone was alright and says, "I'm alright." she looks around and notices Puroromon and Moonmon and says, "Same for Puroromon and Moonmon." Firis was flung off the raft as she does a quick flip and slides across the ground on her feet and using one hand to slow herself down as she looks around and notices her two digimon flying towards her as she opens her arms and catches them both causing her to slide back a few more feet. Hearing Kiki ask if everyone was alright she then says, "Me, Mochimon, and Xiaomon are alright." She looks around and asks, "Is everyone else alright?" When Sarah was launched off the raft she yelped a bit as she quickly held her digimon Tokomon and Chibimon close to her as she prepares for impact and crashes into the ground on her back sliding across the ground a bit and then standing up as she puts her digimon down and hears Kiki and Firis as she says, "We're alright over here."

Cerebrate

Star
Mark supressed the wince when true to his expectations just about everyone called the stupid idea out for what it was. He also made a few mental notes, for one, don't listen to your digimon when you can't be sure they know what they're talking about, for two, see about getting such a blocker necklace too, he had no idea that was possible, and for three, don't ever base any expectations about rose on what she says or how she acts, she made an effort to always be impossible to understand.

He didn't get any further time to ponder any of this though, when the yell for rapids came he had to hold onto the raft for all he could.
That unfortunately saw him thrown against the bend, bruising him badly and disorienting him briefly, just long enough for the raft to go on its merry way with most of his clothes and his backpack, good thing he kept the more high tech pieces, namely his pokeballs and phone on his belt.

Climbing out of the water he just avoided eye contact with everyone as he made his way over to a rock and sat down on it, fully expecting Firis to walk up and smack him before anything else happens.

Mike the Bloodwolf

Derek and Mike were already preparing themselves when the Bend came, quickly grabbing their bags, they leaped off, though Mike helped Ashley as they rolled toguther before ending up with Mike on top of her before he blushed and quickly got off her apologising for landing on her. Before checking his bag and his pokeballs were still on him.

Mike nodded to himself once he was happy, "Yep, still got enough food here to feed everyone if we need to" he said with a smile as he looked over the group.

Derek too doubled checked his supplies as he said "Alrighty, we've still got enough supplies between us for this journey. Does anyone need bandages or something?".
He looked around to see if anyone need to be bandaged up or helped after the rapid had thrown them off, not having the same skills that Mike and Derek had, since both had been Rangers for a long time.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Firis looks around at herself and her digimon as she shakes her head and says, "I'm alright, I don't need any medical aid, but the others might, it looks like they hit the ground hard." Firis then looks around as she says, "I'm going to scout around, see if I can find anything that would tell us where we are exactly." She then walks off towards a tree and starts to climb it as she climbs up to the top and pokes her head out of the tree tops as her digimon had followed her and poked their heads out of the tree top as Xiaomon then asks, "You see anything?" She looks around to see where they are and could see nothing but forest, with a few mountains in the distance along with an ocean. Suddenly while she was looking around she noticed something strange, it almost looked like power lines to her as she thinks for a moment and then calls down towards the others and says, "Hey! I think I see power lines a bit past the forest in that direction!" She points out towards the direction she noticed the power lines to anyone who could see her.

Joker shakes his head and says, "I don't need any bandages, go ahead and use what you can for the others though, but do try to be conservative, we don't know how long we will be here in this... World..." He then walks around the area a bit and looks up noticing Firis in the tree as she calls out to them about something having to do with power lines? He then look in the direction she was pointing right now all he can see is forest, but somewhere past all that is supposedly power lines. He thinks for a moment, "Power Lines? Does that mean we are still in our world, or could it be something else?" He seemed a bit confused as he then smiles and laughs all of a sudden. His Digimon then looks up at him confused as Sunmon asks, "Why are you laughing?" Gummymon was also confused as he was

Kiki looks at herself and noticed she had a few scrapes on her side as her tail lowered and said, "I seem to have a few scrapes, but I should be fine." She looked around at the others and noticed Rose as she had scrapes all over her back and arms as she points towards Rose and says, "Although, I think Rose could use the medical assistance more than myself, so give it to her first." Kiki then looks over hearing Firis's voice saying something about power lines as she thinks to herself, "Power Lines? Does that mean we're back home?" She then looks at her digimon and notices they are still there and thinks, "Maybe not..." Her Digimon then noticed her looking at them as they both smiled as she smiles back.

Rose looks at her back wincing as she says, "Damn..." Suddenly hearing Kiki mention her and saying that Derek should give her some medical assistance she then glances back and says, "He touches me, he's dead." She then stands up slowly as she winces and holds her arm which was covered in scrapes and cuts and then looks towards Kiki and grins as she says, "How about you, give me medical assistance? In exchanging I'll patch you up, when your done with me." She makes a small creepy laugh under her breath and then hears Firis calling out about something as she says, "That girl is way to loud..."

Sarah looks around and could hear the other fine, but strangely enough she could hear faint sounds of something, possibly other digimon in the forest, but she couldn't quite tell over everyone else as she then looks down at her digimon and asks, "So would there be other digimon here in this forest as well?" Chibimon thinks for a moment and then nods and says, "Most likely, there will probably be digimon everywhere, just because you can't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there." Tokomon then says, "Even so, if any of them come after you, we will protect you!" Sarah smiles with a small blush and says, "Awe... Thanks..."

As Ashley lands on the ground with Mike on top of her, and they both stand up, suddenly Ashley vanished for a split second and was then replaced with a different person. Suddenly a flash of light surrounded everyone and then vanished, however, no-one seemed to have noticed the light nor do they seem to remember Ashley, as the new person was present as if she was apart of the group the entire time. However, a small feeling could be felt within everyone as if someone was missing, but not at the same time. Even the new person seems to feel like she has been apart of the group the entire time as well, even though there is a small feeling like she wasn't suppose to be here, but is suppose to be here at the same time.

Cerebrate

Star
Mark looked over his left side, sure enough it was covered in bruises by now, but nothing a bandage would help with.
"Nothing that broke skin, but if you have a spare potion or sitrus-berry that would help a lot."
Practical that items generally worked quite well on hybrids too, he would have taken one of his own, but his bag was having a swim without him.

Once patched up, he would turn to his Digimon friends.
"Power lines, do Digimon have cities of their own, you two?"
He quietly wondered why he was the only one actually asking their new companions, they should know the immediate surroundings no trouble after all.
"Of course they do, many Digimon are similar to your pokemon, and can survive in the wild, but a number are more mechanical and make themselves at home in workshops and factories. there are a number of villages dotting the world."
"We haven't been out of the forest in a real long time though, should be at least one city i think, but wether that's still lived in no idea."
well, that was helpful, guess their new friends were not super well informed either.

Last edited:

Mike the Bloodwolf

Derek took note of Sarah, clearly she seemed a little unhinged to him, not as much as Joker mind you but still kinda unhinged. He look over to Mike who nodded. Both men though they should keep an eye on Sarah for Kiki who seemed unaware of the former creepy laugh. Derek went to help Mark by giving him a few sitrus Berry.

Lauren looked at the group and then toward where Firis had climb the tree. "Mech cities you say?" She said to Babydramon before taking her computer out her backpack. "I might be able to hook up to the servers; to build or download a map from somewhere" She said looking between Babydramon and the others.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Firis hops down from the tree and looks over towards Joker who was still laughing as she frowns a bit and asks, "Hey are you ok?" Joker grinned as he wipes some tears that had built up as he takes a breath and says, "Yea... I'm fine... I'll explain more when I sure its what I think it is." He grins and laughs a bit more as walks towards the direction she pointed towards where the powerlines were located as he stops as if waiting for the others. Firis then turns towards the rest of the group who seem to be patching each other up and then looks towards Lauren as she pulls out a computer and says, "That sounds interesting... I wonder if it will still work?" Strangely enough as Firis looks at Lauren she feels like Lauren had been with them the entire time, however a very small feeling keeps telling her she wasn't there a moment ago, then the feeling eventually fades away. Joker glances over towards Lauren and just stares at her for a few moments as if studying her as he looks at her from head to toe and back to her face as all he has to say was, "Interesting." Then just walks away...

Kiki didn't hear the creepy laugh that Rose had made, but did hear Rose say something about her wanting her to patch her up as Kiki thinks for a moment and then looks at her and says, "Alright, but I still feel like I don't need any medical supplies." Rose glares at Kiki as if she was an idiot and says, "Just because your not as hurt as everyone else, doesn't mean those injuries you do have won't affect you in the long run... Just get over here and let me patch you up." Kiki looks down knowing she was right as she was hesitant at first and then takes a deep breath as she makes her way towards Rose and sits down next to her as Rose then takes some of the medicine from the bag and says, "After you patch me up, I'll patch you up." Kiki then takes the patches and starts patching Rose up as she thinks for a moment, "Rose may act mean and harsh towards others, but its obvious she has some kind feelings towards others, even if she shows them in a harsh way, she does care for others, she just doesn't want to show it, or she doesn't know how."

Sarah glances over towards Lauren and strangely enough she had this strange feeling, a feeling she had before, that didn't seem right, like both of them weren't suppose to be here, but strangely enough they were at the same time. Kiki then looks down at her digimon and was about to ask her digimon something, but suddenly stopped as she seemed to become distracted by Lauren when she pulled out her computer and then makes her way over towards it as she glances over it and says, "Ooh, that's a nice computer... What's the hard drive capabilities, and how much giga-bites is it able to hold?" Sarah then places a hand on her chin as she thinks for a moment and then says, "I wonder if there are other humans like us in this world?" She then remembers the poles mentioned before as she then asks, "Oh, by the way should we go and investigate the Powerline?"

Cerebrate

Star
Mark nearly jumped when Lauren addressed his companions directly, mainly because for a moment he thought she was a stranger, even though she had arrived there with them... right? he had helped her when her prosthetics gave out... wait no, that wasn't right, was that the premise of one of the last films he had played in?... he'd have to get his head checked later, maybe he DID hit it after all...
"that may be a good idea, it would help us get our bearings... if there IS something you can tap into... but if this is the digital world as the professor said, the computer may be useless or a terrifying tool to play god with."

he turned to his companions again.
"by the way you two... is something... strange right now?"
"how do you mean boss?"
"not sure... do you know Lauren and Sarah?"
"Sure we do, boss. They arrived with you...... didn't they?"
"We haven't talked much with her before. Honestly most of your friends are strangers to us still."
"Still strangers... maybe that's the problem. i need to let the whole day settle first."

Top Bottom