Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pogimon Heroes - Akota Region(Roleplay)(NSFW)

Cerebrate

Star
Before his introductions with his new friends could go any further he heard a scream, a scream he recognized, Kiki. Apparently he was not the only one to be brought here, in all likelihood every new beginning trainer he had seen that day was somewhere around. Quickly picking himself, and then his new companions up he ran to find her.
Soon enough he got through the foliage and spotted Kiki, Firis and Joker, as well as the very clearly real ears of an Eevee on the former, something that stopped his thoughts cold for a second.

In Unova there had of course been rumors and legends, people being granted a boon by the pokemon, speaking to them, or sometimes being saved by way of partial transformations, though the existance of Dittos saw many of these dismissed as pranks by the shapeshifting jelly. then there was Colress, a man clearly unscrupulous enough to make experiments like that and had he been confident in finding a way to start all that he would have done them too... had he actually and she was an escaped subject of his? no, that made no sense...

This all was rattling through his brain much quicker of course and he caught himself enough to notice more things, namely, Kiki looking like a deerling in the headlights and likely seconds away from booking it for the hills, Firis looking on not in shock but recognition, and Joker in intrigue... well, it was better than the usual "i know everything you don't" smirk from him.

By the time he had processed all that though, Fufumon decided to let his loud mouth run ahead.
"oh hey, more Tamers! isn't it awesome that they're all finally here?! hmm? did you humans change since the last time some where here? or are B-type humans a thing too? i always figured you were all A-type by default."
well, his partners were definitely alike to him in spirit, just as curious as himself.

Kari

Moon
Kari ran as fast as her legs would carry her through the forest, her moccasins sinking lightly into the soft forest floor. "Come on guys, I think we must be-- guys?" She stopped and looked back and realized that her pokemon had fallen behind, and the little blobby digimon were even further back. Kari couldn't help but giggle at her own impulsiveness as she waited for her friends to catch up. "Sorry...I forgot that not all of us have legs."

"Wow... you're pretty.... fast...kari" said dodomon, panting. "I hope I have long legs like you when I digivolve"

"Dij...evolve?" asked Kari curiously. "Like a pokemon evolves?"

"Hmm..." dodomon said as he eyed up the chespin. "Somehow I don't think so"

Suddenly Chespin perked its ears up and chitteres loudly. "What do you hear buddy?" Kari asked, cupping her fingers around her own ears. But then she heard it, several voices and the sound of a commotion. "We're close you guys, come on!"

Soon Kari saw the familiar silhouette of Mark, seemingly with digimon of his own. She started running towards him but then noticed what he was looking at. Kiki was at the center of several of the other trainers, with very real eevee ears on her head. Kari's jaw dropped. "Oh my God kiki, did the teleportation fuse you with a pokemon?" Kiimon shook its head and said "I don't think that's how it works..." Kari pondered a moment then said excitedly "You must be a pokemon hybrid then!" as she ran up to Kiki and grabbed her hands, unable to contain her excitement. "Ohmygosh I think that is so cool! You're adorable, can I touch your ears?"

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess

Ashley put her hands up as she breathed heavily, "Calm down calm down...you two are acting more spitfire than m.." She was trying to talk as the digimon fought and the pokemon ran around all noisily but she paused hearing the words hottie. Ash glanced over seeing a few more monsters and Mike. "M...m..Mike!" She took a deep breath turning red as Punimon smirked, "Oh is that one of the other digital warriors coming to help our world....and you know him...hmm is he your.." Ashley grabbed the digimon and covered her mouth, "Shhh shut it .....I uh HI Mike uhm...I lost my bracers......" She paused as she saw Ninja getting her bracer to Mike. "I uh well guess you found that out....so uh....this isn't a dream cause..if it was..." She covered her mouth as she realized how she was looking at Mike, "DAMN IT I UH..." "YOU WERE THINKING OF HIM SHIRTLESS WEREN'T YOU!" "NO STOP THAT DON'T PUT" "THINGS IN YOUR MOUTH!" "Words....they are called words..." "WELL WORDS ARE THINGS SILLY!"

"This is why I told you she get's mistaken for a devil..." "I THOUGHT YOU SAID I WAS AN ANGEL BITCH...." "Sometimes your both sides of that coin Punimon.."

Ashley was starting to get irritated as she paused hearing Mister now crying as the eevee Yuukii was trying to nurture and pick the small pichu up with her teeth and carry her back away from the noise, "WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE HELL UP!" Ashley glared as she shouted. She reached for Punimon and Kuramon grabbing the two one at a time quickly and rather forcefully making both yelp and get rather stern and focused, "YOU TWO WILL STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN...I HAVE A BABY TO TAKE CARE OF AND MY BOYFRIEND CAN NOT DEAL WITH YOUR RACKET AND FIX MY LEGS." She then places them down as she whistles for Yuuki to bring Mister over. She cradles the pichu as she rubs behind Yuuki's ear. "Now be good and stop acting like monsters.."

"So he is your boyfriend.."
Ashley turns red as she mutters, "Well he is a boy and he is my friend and ...shut up.."

"We are monsters and your not the boss here we are..."

"Stop.."

"Fine im going to check out the hottie the others spoke of." Punimon hopped over and smirked watching Mike, "So your princess seems to have some broken things why not spend some time with someone who can move around more..." She smirks making a horrible pun as Kuramon shouts, "BOOOOO STOP THAT! LEAVE HIM ALONE HE IS STILL IN SHOCK OR AT LEAST FOCUSING ON SOMETHING THAT IS BEYOND YOUR UNDERSTANDING!"

Punimon blinks as she looks at Relamon, "So your digital warrior seems to be from a good batch...too bad I would have liked to have gotten a stronger one...but guess beggers can't be choosers."

Ashley looks at Mike as she keeps calming Pichu, "Sorry...I uhm...these two found me here and well...its been rather awkward....specially with that one.."

"Did I give you permission to speak."
"Dont be like that let her..."

"You two are not my bosses....got it....now stop being lewd and stop pestering Mike."

Punimon looks over grumbling and back to Mike before slipping back and moving towards Kuramon. "Geez buzz kill..."

"So uh...I guess this is what happens when you fall asleep over a boy's house." Ashley giggled a bit as she made the horrible joke and the two digimon's eyes widened. "I KNEW SHE HAD IT IN HER!" "Stop making horrible jokes....I think I am the only sane one.."

Ashley didn't make a comment but just gave Kuramon a look nodding before looking back at Mike, "So do you have any idea how we got here.....I uh...woke up to Yuukii screaming and then I hit my head falling and....well I woke up here..." She felt her head as she spoke feeling the slight bump. "I'm not bleeding am I?"

Mike the Bloodwolf

Link x Mipha fan for life
Ashley two digimon partners were certainly quite the handful for her, Mike could tell. Though he blushed a couple of times when he heard Boyfriend, Ashley thinking about him topless and one of her partners being lewd. He had to take a few minutes to take it all in before walking up to Ashley and beganing work on repair and reconnecting her legs once more.

Feral and Ninja helped him where they could since they had hands while Pitchmon and Relamon watched as they did not really have hands but Relamon was between Punimon and Kuramon as she said "You two think he's hot too don't ya? But then again, your tamer looks kinda beautiful as well, it would match the look that a Angelwomon and a LadyDevimon would have. Never though a human could look at attractive as angel and a lady devil"

Now things were quieter and Mike could focus he looked into Ashley eyes when she asked him if she was bleeding and he put his hand on her face to check the bump himself. "Nope, you should be fine, probably minor brushing at best, you might have some difficulty sleeping but you should recover in a day or so as long as your careful" Mike hand stayed on the side of her face for a little longer then it should before Mike blushed and pulled it away to finish repairs on her leg braces. Once he was done he offered his hand to help her up.
--
Derek watched Kiki revil the truth though he was the newest person here so he had not known about the towns people hated toward Kiki or that Ashley consert had started a riot. "You know, I would of said cool but yes, she does look kinda adorable with Eevee ears. Then again, I had an Eevee as my starter pokemon and I found it to be the most adorable thing out there, even when she eventually became Umbreon, she was still adorable" He said realising how out of place he was here. Everyone else seemed to know each other and ge was just this random dude who had appeared in the world after them.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Kiki noticing Mark enter the area as well, and him noticing her ears, caused her fear to rise more as she placed a hand down behind her prepared to run away as she heard what Fufumon had said, but didn't change the fact that she feared what the others would think. Firis noticing Kiki preparing to run away Firis then calls out, "Kiki, Please don't run away! I'm just like you, I'm a Hybrid to..." Joker glances over towards Firis noticing no appearance or sign of being a Hybrid as Firis then took a bracelet off and the human-like appearance that everyone has seen her as broke and vanished like a Hologram as it revealed what Firis really looked like.

Firis's Poke'Human Form - Braixen

Kiki's guard suddenly dropped as her fear was gone almost instantly as she stared at Firis who was not human like she had appeared to be thanks to that bracelet she had in her hand and was, in fact, a Hybrid, not only that, but the second evolution of a Fennekin, she was a Braixen Human Hybrid. Kiki was amazed and had always thought she was the only one of her kind as she asked, "S-So you're a Gijinka Like me?" Firis looked at her confused a bit as she then said, "So... There really are other Hybrids that look like my kind..." She then shakes her head and then says, "No... I'm actually a Poke'Human... At least that is what the Professor where I live calls me... Although he did say that Professor Hickory did discover a Hybrid similar to me, but named them Gijinka's." Kiki was surprised by the word Poke'Human as she knows that Professor Hickory spoke of such a Hybrid and that they look a lot alike, and that they are born the same way. By the time Kari arrived Kiki was suddenly caught off guard as she was confused by her first question and then Kiimon answering her, however when she ran over towards her Kiki's eyes widened as she wasn't sure how to react to Kari's sudden approach as she just sat there paralyzed out of not fear, but nervousness as she wasn't sure how to react to not only Kari, but everything that is happening around her, not to mention Derek's arrival and what he had to say about her appearance.

Joker then asks, "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm curious... How are you two Hybrids? Some Kind of experiment, or a gift or curse from a pokemon?" Kiki then lowers her head and shakes her head as she says, "N-no... I was born from my mother which is human... My father is a Pokemon." Firis nods and says, "I was born the same way, only my father is a Delphox." Joker then smiles as he then says, "Interesting, so my assumption was correct, your parents bred with a pokemon, and gave birth to you... Amazing, Pokephilia at its finest." He grinned once more as he makes a small laugh under his breath. Puttimon and Leafmon were both confused as they were looking towards Kiki, Firis, and the others as Puttimon then asked, "So wait... You mean you two aren't full humans, only half?" Kiki looks towards Puttimon and then slowly nods, as a small bit of fear still lingered around her unsure how the others would react to her. Joker would notice Kari enter as she walks over towards Kiki and completely catches her off guard as he grins a little and says, "Kari, was it? The names Joker, a pleasure to meet you."

Rose glares at her two Digimon partners for a few moments and then sighs as she says, "Whatever." She then stands up as she says, "Let's go find out where that scream came from." She then looks around and then heads off in the direction she remembers hearing where the scream came from as she moves through the bushes and then notices the girl who was being bullied before from town and then noticing the ears, then looks over and notices a new person, without realizing that it was a person she had seen before, not only that but they looked like they were half pokemon as she just stared at Firis more so, as she seemed to be shocked, but her face still shows an angry look. It almost seemed like she was glaring at Firis, but she was mostly in shock from seeing her as a hybrid, and that the rumors she heard were true.

Cerebrate

Star
"So... it's not a fluke... and it's not just with Dragon types, that always have a mystical angle to them... I was never alone."
As he says that he pulls back the hoodie covering his hair, and more importantly freeing a pair of fins on either side of his head and revealing a pearly white nub on his forehead.
"And the whole time in town i thought it was just some strange superstition, it never crossed my mind you might be like me Kiki. I thought it was impossible for something like me to happen twice, how dumb am I?"
Obviously his mom went to see Professor Juniper but she assured them on oath and seal that she had never encountered anything like him, that he should do his best to either hide the features or pretend hard that they were just him dressing up like the crazy pikachu fans. Either the Prof lied to them or he was unique to Unova. he wasn't sure which was better.
He snapped out of that reverie when Joker laughed, he was not wrong, technically, but the word held so many negative connotations, including things he did NOT want to imagine his mom doing with Dragonite.

Fufumon and Petitmon were of course quite intrigued by the whole exchange.
"You're a dragon too? how amazing is that?" "Calm down Fufumon, your constant chattering will get us in trouble, you almost scared the fox girl into running away."
"yeah but what's the deal with that Bracelet, i mean i know some Digimon, especially the powerful A-Type ones can do magic but they haven't met one of those before."
"perhaps not a good time to ask that either, seeing as we're still in a tense situation, especially with the baleful looks from that woman over there."
Petitmon interjected, pointing at Rose.

Kari

Moon
Kari noticed that Kiki didn't seem to enjoy the attention she was giving her, so she took a step backwards. "I'm sorry if I got carried away Kiki. I just think what you are is so amazing. I never imagined anything so complex and awesome could exist. A pokemon...and a human. You're the best of both worlds!" As she was rambling, Kari slowly noticed that several of the others in the area didn't seem as surprised or excited about Kiki's appearance as she did. "Am...am I wrong? Did you guys all know that a person could be both a human and a pokemon?"

As if to answer her question, within the next few minutes Mark and Firis revealed their true nature as well. Kari couldn't believe what she was seeing. A digital world with creatures that looked like pokemon but were different...and now not just one, but three other trainers were actually half-pokemon? No...she had to be dreaming. She pinched her own cheek, but nothing changed. "Am I the only one who is just a human girl?" she asked incredulously. She looked at Chespin who seemed just as confused as her.

"Whaaat you mean you don't have special powers too?" Dodomon asked, the disappointment evident in his voice.

"No...I guess I don't" Kari said distantly. She still wasn't convinced this was all real. "So..." she said looking around at all the different pokemon, digimon, and trainers. "pokemon hybrids aside...we're all apparently stuck here in this digital world. Does anyone know how we get out? Where to go next?"

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley would take Mike's hand as she looked at Yuki playing with Mister. "So other than the rough landing....any idea what's going on?"

Punimon would smirk as she muttered, "If you're into them then sure but I prefer meat more...and...muscles..." As punimon went to talk more she felt a thud. Yuki was now tackling and rolling with the monster. The digimon and pokemon kept fighting as Kuramon let Mister climb all over her. "This baby is playful....so what kind of digital monster is he...I've never seen his kind before."

Ashley paused as she kept leaning on Mike, "He is a pokemon...same with Yuki....mister is a pichu and Yuki is an Eevee."

Kuramon blinked as she spoke, "pokemon?"

Ashley paused as she shouted, "YUKI, PUNIMON CUT IT OUT"

"SHUT IT LIMPY." Punimon continued to fight with the eevee.

Ashley would grumble as she went over and tried to handle the two but Punimon would bite her hand then tackle Ashley over. She gasped as she fell backwards in pain. Kuramon got in the way protective, "BACK OFF YOU'RE HURTING HER!" Punimon growled as she charged and started fighting with Kuramon. Ashley tensed up as she shouted as loud as she could, "PUNIMON YOU'RE A TOTAL MONSTER CUT THE SHIT OR I WILL NOT BE YOUR DAMN DIGITAL WARRIOR!"

Mike the Bloodwolf

Mike has to face palm as Ashley team kept fighting one another, before he snap his fingers and pulled out some food for both the pokemon and digimon, "Hey, if you stop trying to start fights Punimon, I'll give you a special food you can only find in the other world" Relamon and Pitchmon immediately were looking at the food infront of them before they began to chow down while Ninja and Feral were eating there pokemon food.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Kiki glances over towards Mark and notices that he was also a pokemon hybrid, as she then asked, "Like you? Does that mean your a Gijinka as well, or are you a Poke'Human like Firis?" Kiki was still confused on how Firis could be different than her, considering she looks like a normal Hybrid like her, but what could be the difference between a Gijinka and a Poke'Human? Either way she figured she would figure it out at a later time, at least when she is more calm and everything has settled down. As Kari backs away from her she then smiles a little and says, "I-it's alright." She then glances around towards the others as Kari asks if they knew that someone could be both pokemon and human, but with Firis practically revealing herself along with Mark.

Joker looks over towards her as she asks if she was the only human girl, as Joker says, "By what I can see we still have a few that are still normal humans, but for girl, that is unsure after all there is one other girl within the trainer group that isn't here right now." How he could know that there was another person around was mainly because he could barely hear sounds of fighting nearby during the entire event of everything happening around Kiki. He could barely hear the sounds of people talking, but also the sounds of what he could think of being a pokemon and possibly something else fighting, not to mention a female yelling at someone about being someone else's digital warrior. Joker looks at the group and says, "There seems to be others here as well, who knows the girl I heard a few moments ago might be a normal girl as well.

Rose continues to stare at the three hybrids as she then says, "I'm a normal girls as well." She then tosses a pokeball at Firis as Firis was suddenly sucked into the ball as it fell to the ground and started to rock back and forth as it broke rather quickly as Firis turns towards Rose and says, "What the hell?! I am not a pokemon, and I don't plan on being captured any time soon or ever." Rose shrugged and said, "I was just curious on weather a hybrid like you three were possible on being captured or not, simple as that, no need to be angry." She then looks towards Kiki was now even more scared as she was afraid Rose may try the same thing on her and she may not be strong enough to break out as Rose then says, "Don't worry... I don't plan on capturing either of you, I was just testing to see if it works or not." Firis was pissed as flames started to appear on her skin as she says, "Curious or not, just because we are half pokemon doesn't give you the right." Joker then stepped in front of Firis and said, "Calm down, Let's not..." He was then interrupted by a loud sound off in the distance.

Suddenly a loud roar off in the distance could be heard as Kiki jumps a bit in fear as she looks off in the direction the sound came from as she stutters, "W-what was that?" Firis and Rose also looks in the same direction, while Joker glances over and says, "Well... That was an interesting sound..." He makes a small curious laughter as he grins. The ground then starts to shake as everyone's digimon move in closer to them as if preparing for the worst and preparing to protect their partner if needed, as the ground continues to shake as the creature gets closer, still hidden from the trees as the roar echoes throughout the forest once more as it get closer to the group of kids.

Cerebrate

Star
Mark was just preparing to genuinely blast Rose with Dragon Rage at what she just did, though a Gijinka in good health could break out of that even more easily than a Pokemon of comparable strength level it was still rude and carried the implication you wanted them as a pet, which could range from hot to creepy, really. he did wave aside the mental picture of himself in such a situation and fought down the blush that came with it. and just as he had regained his focus enough to actually prepare the attack the roar grabbed his attention.

His new Digimon partnes quickly hopped between him and the source of that noise, and he himself turned towards it, ready for whatever it might be, with how many of them there were he was reasonably confident they would be fine, especially since the digimon probably expected the humans to be helpless and gijinka were anything but.

Kari

Moon
Kari looked around, hoping someone would provide some sort of idea for what to do next and answer her question. Instead, they began squabbling with each other as Rose threw her pokeball at Firis. Kari was going to interject and tell them that being lost in a strange world was no time to be arguing, but then decided that they just needed to get it out of their system. She sighed and walked out of the middle of the circle to a nearby tree. Chespin followed her immediately, and her two digimon exchanged a curious look before hobbling after her.

She sat down cross-legged and leaned her back against the tree while pulling out a joint and lighting it up while she watched Firis chew out Rose and Mark glare angrily, looking like he was about to attack. Kiimon asked her if he could also puff on the thing she had in her mouth but she laughed and said maybe when he was older. She was just starting to relax and tune out the other trainers' bickering when the roar echoed through the forest.

She jumped to her feet, looking around. She couldn't see where the noise came from, but a shiver ran down her spine. Chespin hugged her leg while the two digimon stood in front of her, though it seemed like they were nervous too. "Should... should we be getting out of here you guys?" she asked the rest of the group

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley cringed as she listened to the three fighting constant back there. She looked a bit over at Mike as she took a deep breath. She would close her eyes as she screamed out, "HEY MORONS MIKE SAID HE WOULD MAKE YOU A SPECIAL MEAL IF YOU CUT THE SHIT!"

As she shouted she would look down as Pichu cringed more holding onto his master. Ashley would look at Mike a bit as she blushed, "Sorry....you offered and they clearly didn't hear." She would reach into her jacket as she took a piece of chow out and fed it to Mister. The Pichu would yelp in glee.

Punimon blinks as she rolls out of the battle and pauses. "Food...seriously...like food.." She turned as she looked at Eevee growling from the log and back to Mike, "Well if hottie is offering to feed me something special I wouldn't mind to try." She growled a bit back to Eevee and looked up giving a smug look to Ashley, "Besides she might be his girl but that makes me one of the team...." She paused, "Cause I am the boss..."

Ashley sighed, "Yeah yeah you are the boss." Punimon jumped for joy as she glanced at Kuramon and Yuki, "You hear that....I am the boss....so shut your traps and thank the gods for this marvelous food.."

As the digimon started to get ready to chow, the roar from the distance could finally be heard.

Punimon and Kuramon quickly got in front of Ashley rather protective as Yuki rushed and stood by their sides ready staring down the area the noise came from, "ALRIGHT PLAYTIME IS OVER SOMETHING IS COMING!"

Ashley jumped herself as she quickly reached for Mike, "Hey...uh can we get out of here....where are the others anyways...or is it just us?"

Ashley would take her pokeballs out and call back Mister and Yuki. She slid them into her bag as she looked down at her two digimon, "You two....follow....we need to find the others....Mike can protect us...he has before..."

Mike the Bloodwolf

Mike could only chuckle at the situation Ashley had got herself into while Pitchmon and Relamon were confused over Punimon and Kuramon constant fight over who got to be boss, giving up and putting it down to the two of them having a big ego.

Eventually, they too went on the defensive when they heard the roar as Mike took a leaf out of Ashley book and returned Feral and Ninja to their pokeballs before holding and helping Ashley up. "Its just us two here but I can sense the others nearby if we head east we can meet up with them"
--
Derek was shocked when Fris and Mark reviled the truth as well. "Intresting, I know the Canavale Library spoke of Humans and Pokemon being toguther to make children but I though you guys all died out, well until I met Mike and he reviled he was a Lucario gijinka, told me his family have long had the tradition that the ones who gained the aura mark would be the most powerful user if their generation" Derek told them reviling that Mike was just like them too but unlike them, it was his Aura mark which Mark might remember seeing on Mike's body when he fixed Ashley legs the first time. It sat on the middle of his chest a large circle with a blue flame that glowed whenever Mike used Aura powers.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
As the ground begins to shake more around the larger group of trainers trees start to fall out of the way as a very large and giant digimom comes stomping through the trees as Rose's, Firis's, Kiki's, and Joker's Digimon suddenly were instilled with fear as Kiki's Digimon Leafmon says in a terrified stutter, "T-t-that's Deltamon! A Dragon type Digimon who has a skull head in its left hand and metal head in its right. Its Special Move is Triplex Force! This digimon can't be reasoned with, it has one thing on its mind and that's destruction!" Kiki was terrified by the sight of the creature, as every fiber of her body was telling her to run, Rose however then said, "Deltamon? If that is the case and by all of your reactions I'm guessing its of a higher level than you all... I hate to say it, but we may have to run."

Deltamon

Joker took a step back as he said, "Well if we're going to run, we best get a move on now before it starts to attack." Light suddenly started to glow from each of the three mouths on Deltamon as if it was preparing for an attack as it says, "Triplex.... Force!" the energy from its mouth started to grow bigger and brighter as it prepared to attack. Firis felt like they were in grave danger if they tried to face this thing on their own, even with all the digimon and Pokemon they have, she could feel this thing in much stronger than they are as she says, "We need to run... Now!" She then takes off running as her digimon follows after her, and Kiki snaps out of it when she hears Firis yelling at them to run as she quickly scrambles to her feet and takes off as her digimon follows her as well, along with Rose and Joker and their digimon.

They take off running as they come across Mike and Ashley as Joker says, "Good to see you all, but I suggest you all run... Now!" He yells a bit at the last part as a Half pokemon half human version of Firis runs past and the same thing of Kiki she also runs past as she looks like a half human half pokemon. A few moments later a few the rest of the group of people come running past along with all their digimon they had found from this world. As they ran past Kiki quickly stopped and said, "A large monster is coming this way, its best we run away now, we can talk later." Deltamon started to make its way through the trees as Kiki then said, "Time to go." She then take off running, hoping Mike and Ashley were following them. Eventually after running so far they came to a cliff with no where to go as they turn around and noticed Deltamon getting closer as Kiki started to tremble a bit and asked, "Now what? What do we do now?" Firis then said, "We stand and fight!" She steps forward a bit as her digimon along with Kiki, Rose, and Joker's digimon all move forward and says, "We'll do our best to protect you, after all that is what partners are for right?" Kiki then frowned as she said, "What? But is dangerous!" Leafmon looks back and says, "It's what we do." Rose then says, "Do what you want." she glaces a way, but obviously could be seen that she was worried, while Kiki was very worried for them, Firis was worried, but seemed like she was all for it, and Joker seemed like he was just observing, but was also a bit worried for the digimon."

(This will be the point where everyones digimon will digivolve into their next stage, so you will get the chance to choose their digimon's evolution if they have multiple evolutions, I will ask everyone in order which evolution everyone wants first, before I post the evolution scene, so don't post their evolution until after that, but do post your next reply with what all has happened.)

Cerebrate

Star
Mark had of course heard all that, from the sound of it someone had engineered that particular Digimon to be on a Berserk Rampage at all times, them being new arrivals must have excited it. he could also tell easily that as they were they stood no chance, not in a fight anyways, as such he had no intention of doing something so blatantly dumb.

Something he COULD do however, and what would probably help them run, was his Thunder wave, it never misses and is all but guaranteed to paralyze, even if on such a strong foe that would likely not last long it could buy them valuable seconds, so that's what he did. the others would see Electricity crackling over him before he yelled out "Thunder Wave!" and a barrage of electric rings fly at Deltamon, sparking over the massive Digimon's scales.
Unfortunately that had left him open to the triplex force, barely skewing the aim enough to not hit him directly and he took a glancing hit there.
"Okay, that stung just a little bit, come on let's get going."
With that him and his Digimon partners ran after the rest that had already fled, them not having gotten caught in the blast he hoped.

Last edited:

Kari

Moon
Kari had been already starting to back away when the others finally noticed that something was wrong. She was out of range of the triplex force attack, yet she still felt the pure energy of the attack, from the way the ground rumbled to the vibrations in the air. Things were obviously very different here in this digital world than they were back home. For the first time since she ran away from home, Kari felt truly uneasy and scared. Would this draconian monster kill her along with her new friends? The first thing she did is pull both of her pokemon back into their pokeballs. They weren't strong enough to fight this thing, and she didn't want them to get hurt protecting her.

She glanced at her new digimon friends, who obviously didn't have safe pokeballs to hide in. "Let's get out of here!" she shouted at them frantically. She was one of the first to reach the cliff, stopping herself just in time to avoid falling to her peril. "Shoot! what are we gonna do now...." she asked rhetorically, seeing the monster coming toward them still. "I...I think I might jump.." she said, dreading the thought of getting eaten by a dinosaur with three heads.

"Don't be dumb! We'll protect you!" chided Dodomon. "We outnumber this guy, like 8 to 1"

"But- but you're so small! I think this thing wants to eat us all for dinner..." she said with uncertainty, though she noticed the other digimon seemed to be similarly ready to fight...

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley would reach for Mike's hand as she looked at her two digimon, "PUNIMON, KURAMON, MOVE YOUR ASS IF I AM YOUR WARRIOR YOU ARE TO MOVE NOW!" The girl was sweating now as she felt them moving quicker and quicker. She would yanked the cord on her bag to keep it to her back as she shook her head hearing the trees falling behind. Punimon glanced back as it let out a scream, "MOVE IT PUNI!" She was breathing heavily as she felt her legs moving like before gritting her teeth, "MIKE I REALLY REALLY WANT TO KISS YOU FOR THESE LEGS RIGHT NOW BUT! MONSTER! TREES UH YOU UH GET!"

Ashley looked forward at the others as she noticed the blue freaked dinosaur catching up to them. She heard the others screaming as she let go of Mike if holding his hand. The woman took a deep breath as she slid her bag off sliding it to the side to be out of danger. The brunette gritted her teeth as she spun to face Deltamon, "FUCK OFF!" She would stand her ground as she clenched her fist and swung at the now slowing down monster raising its skullhand to snap.

The two digimon would turn pausing as they saw Ashley spin ready to fight. Punimon and Kuramon both closed their eyes as they rushed full speed trying to tackle the skull fist coming at Ashley, "YEAH!!!!!!! FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Deltamon_Fight.jpg

Mike the Bloodwolf

Being perhaps the third time, Ashley had dragged him around, Mike was not best pleased but all he could do was take a deep breath and steady himself as Ashley dragged him with the others while running from the big skull dino thing.

Though when Ashley let his hand go to face the creature, he growled softly and quickly moved to push her out the way as he summoned a Aura shield which also reviled his true form to the others as he felt the attack.

His digimon partners seeing his bravery quickly followed Ashley Digimon into battle to protect their tamers.
--
Derek on the other hand, had been running from this creature since the beginning, with both Mike and Ashley trying to stop the beast in it tracks, Derek had to appreciate their bravery. His own digimon partners joined the others in battle to try and defeat this powerful foe.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Suddenly all their digimon started to glow as each one called out their own names and said, "Leafmon Digivolve to...." "Puttimon Digivolve to..." "Kuramon Digivolve to..." "Punimon Digivolve to..." "Relemon Digivolve to..." "Pitchmon Digivolve to..." "Fufumon Digivolve to..." "Petitmon Digivolve to..." "Dodomon Digivolve to..." "Kiimon Digivolve to..." "Pupumon Digivolve to..." "Yukimi Botamon Digivolve to..." "Mokumon Digivolve to..." "Zerimon Digivolve to..." "Paomon Digivolve to..." "Zurumon Digivolve to..." "Jyarimon Digivolve to..." They all started to visibly transform as their bodies started to change shape, color, and grow new limbs if any.

When they had finished Digivolving they finally said, "Minomon!" "Cupimon!" "Pagumon!" "Nyaromon!" "Pokomon!" "Tunomon!" "Kyokyomon!" "Babydmon!" "Wanyamon!" "Yaamon!" "Puroromon!" "Moonmon!" "Sunmon!" "Gummymon!" "Xiaomon!" "Mochimon!" "Gijimon!" However Arkadimon didn't really digivolve at all, it seemed it just merely grew a bit larger as if growing stronger along with the others without evolution. Kiki was amazed that these small creatures were also able to evolve just like their pokemon, however it was a bit different than how pokemon digivolve, but it was still amazing to her. Her Digimon Minomon and Cupimon now looked a bit different than their last forms as Minomon now looks like some kind of pine-cone like creature hanging from some kind of thread as he says, "Pinecone!" he then throws a pinecone at the large digimon. Cupimon looked like some kind of white creature with two feet, a small tail, two arms with pink claws, small angel like wings, and a horn on its head as he then says, "Angel Ring!" and attacks the large digimon.

Rose was surprised that their digimon had evolved and didn't know it was possible for them, now her digimon were completely different as Puroromon now looked like a small bee like creature with six wings and four legs as he then says, "Stinging!" He then flies towards the large digimon to sting it. Moonmon actually looks like some kind of water droplet with a face on it, but wasn't see through like water as he says, "Dark Burst!" He then shoots out a ball of dark energy at the large digimon. Rose was now not only surprised by the evolution, but also surprised that they would also gain new powers as well.

Joker watched closely as his digimon changed as well and grew into new forms of digimon as he started to wonder if this was their normal path or if they have multiple paths of evolution. His different as well compared to their previous forms. Sunmon looks like some kind of sun creature with a bit of fire on its forehead as she says, "Starlight!" Suddenly energy started to fall from the sky like shooting stars as they hit the large digimon. Gummymon now looked like a ball like creature wearing a sheet over it, but its attached to it along with having long ears and a horn on its head as she then says, "Acid Bubbles!" she then shoots bubbles at the large digimon.

Firis's digimon also evolved, but Firis was more captivated by the sight of their new evolution forms as Xiaomon now looks more like a round puppy with white fur and pink ears, legs, and tail as he says, "Tummo!" She then releases a high-frequency wave at the large digimon. Mochimon looked a bit similar to Gummymon, except he only had arms instead of ears and a horn as he then says, "Elestic Bubbles!" He then shoots out elastic bubbles at the large digimon. Firis then quietly says in excitement, "Your both so cute!"

As the others joined in with the attack, even if the group of digimon weren't strong enough to take it out, they still dealt enough damage to what seems like they had drove the creature back. As Kiki and the others seemed to relax a bit as she says, "You all were amazing!" The large digimon then returns with vengence as he slams one of his arms against the ground in front of the group as it caused a small tremor through the ground causing it to crack and crumble, until suddenly they all started to fall down the cliff with all the dirt, trees, and shrubs that were on their side as Gummymon then says, "Double Bubble!" She then shoots out a lot of bubbles underneath them as they reach closer to the ground and land in a river below as the bubbles catch their fall they were then swept away down river away from the large digimon, as Joker looks to Gummymon and says, "Thanks for the save!" Gummymon seemed to blush a little as she says, "It was nothing..."

Cerebrate

Star
Mark was of course willing to take a stand, already because the cliff gave them no choice but what happened when his two tiny companions leapt into the fray had him look on with sizable amazement, he could guess that these evolutions were much more intense than those pokemon went through, offering greater power from the get go, there had to be a drawback to it regardless.

"Aw yeah, now i can really move though the air, but more importantly i can do this. Metal Straw!" as Kyokyomon yelled that he stretched and what looked to be a nail shot at the giant, not doing particularly much but probably contributing to the mass of bug bites their small army of digimon showered their attacker with.

"don't get carried away Kyokyomon, even if i am glad to finally outgrow the bubble shape. Hot Gas!" Babydmon was aiming a bit more carefully, namely puffing at any eye on the beast he could find.

When all was nearly over though the ground gave way under them, and they had Gummymon to thank for the softened landing, even if the river posed its' own problem for the rest.
Mark himself was unbothered, swimming and diving he was somewhat born for, and his companions naturally saw solid ground as optional, floatingover the river with no trouble as Mark himself made sure Kiki and Karin were both save and not having trouble swimming.

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley yelped as she felt herself shoved out of the way. She froze seeing Mike now in some strange form fighting the monster with the digimon. "MIKE!" She clenched her fist as she stood up and went to aid but couldn't.

Did the digimon....just change.... how....wait are they like pokemon.... higher forms...

Ashley shook her head as she saw them knock the creature back and rushed to Mike's side. "Mike....." The girl would reach to hold onto Mike closing her eyes, "I...I thought you were dead...that thing.... I was... " She turned her head hearing rather rushed footsteps as the creature smashed the ground beneath them. Ashley cried out trying to cling with her strength to Mike. Her eyes widened as she saw the water, "I...I CAN'T SWIM! GUYS I .... I CAN'T!"

Ashley prepared herself shutting her eyes before hearing something strange and feeling herself bounce for a moment. Nyaromon shook her head, "HEY DIGITAL WARRIOR IN TRAINING! STOP SCREAMING AND OPEN YOUR EYES!" Pagumon hopped up and down off the bubble as she giggled, "Indeed we are safe....also hottie seems to be some kind of monster I never saw.... you picked good." Ashley opened her eyes as she turned red backing up, "I...I didn't pick good...I like him is all... can uh we not talk about this....and where are we..."

Pagumon chuckled as she spun around rather fast, "The river dumb dumb...it's called a river....this is a watering source most life needs it one way or another.... figured you knew what water is since you said you can't swim." Ashley shook her head as she laughed a little and looked over to the others, "Everyone okay?" She paused thinking as she looked to Mike still red in the face, "Mike....so uhm....what are you some kind of super hero.....or pokemon human uh...." Ashley sighed as she shifted away a bit, "Feels like a science fiction show being lost in some kind of lost land.." The girl soon giggled turning a full red as she stuck her tongue out, "Look whatever you are Mike...thank you.."

Mike the Bloodwolf

While everyone else was landing with thumps and bounces on the bubble raft, Mike had once again protected Ashley so he took a little more damage from the landing but it was worth it to keep her safe. He notice a change in her stance when she let go of him, almost like a fear, he was not surprised really.

Still though he did not answer her right away as he checked up on his digimon catching Ashley when she told her digimon she liked him which made him blush which Pokomon picked up on "Aww, I think you two would make a cute power couple" She teased Mike who chuckled.

Finally ready to face Ashley though he heard her thank him, he said "To answer your question, I'm a Gijinka pokemon or at the very least I have the genetic within me. Those of the Luvara family line, are very powerful aura user but only a select few ever gain the power to use a Gijinka form, it's been about 400 years since the last Luvara had a Gijinka form. The Gijinka form increase our Aura power 10fold and allows us to influence the Aura as we see fit. It's not a form we take on all the time, we only use it when the situation demands it". He then touched the mark on his chest returning back to his human form.

"Leuvara family line, your family seems to all have weird names you know Mike" Derek said to his oldest friend which made Mike chuckle before the two men shook hands. Before Tsunomon spoke up, "Who is this guy Mike?".

"Oh right, Guys this is my friend Derek Santora, he's a pokemon ranger like me" Mike said as Derek nodded to them. "Its a pleasure to meet you all, though I am curious where this raft will take us" Derek said with a smile as Arkidramon (Child) bowed to the group as Gigimon bounced happily around Derek and the group. She was like a child in Candy store, with all these people around her.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Firis was panicking a little as they were falling straight towards water below them as she then noticed the bubbles forming below them as the bounced on the bubbles and were taken down river Firis sighed in relief as she almost thought she was going to either drown or die from the water. After all, her being a Fire Type Poke'Human means she is weak to water. Xiaomon looks towards Firis noticing she was still shaking a bit, even though Firis had calmed down from not falling into the water she was still worried she would fall in or something would cause her to fall into the water as Xiaomon then asks, "F-Firis? Are you ok?" Firis was staying as close to the center of the bubble raft as she possibly could as it was the farthest she could get away from the water as Mochimon then looks towards the others and asks, "Hey everyone, I think something is wrong with Firis, she is acting very strange."

As they fell onto the raft Kiki nearly did fall into the water, but she managed to get herself up onto the raft with the others that landed on the bubble raft as she glances over towards Mark and smiles softly as she says, "T-thank you Mark... For trying to protect me." She then hears Mochimon saying something about Firis acting weird as she looks over and notices the somewhat calm look Firis was trying to make, but she could still see a bit of fear in her eyes. As she then asks, "A-are you afraid of water?" She had forgotten that Fire Type Pokemon were weak against water type moves and water as well as she seemed a bit concerned for her, but couldn't figure out why she was acting calm and trying to hide the fact she was indeed afraid of water. Minomon and Cupimon both tilts their heads a bit as they watch Firis unsure if she was going to be alright or not as she seemed to really be trying to keep her self calm and not panic.

As they were drifting down the river Joker heard Mochimon and then hears what Kiki had asked as he then says, "Did you forget? Fire Type Pokemon are weak against water. So it doesn't surprise me if she would be afraid of water as well." Joker then looks towards Firis and then says, "Firis... Firis..." Firis quickly looks towards Joker almost in a panic to the point that she could pass out at any moment as Joker then says, "Stay calm... Your safe now... If anything were to happen we would help you." Joker was trying to calm her down, but wasn't sure if it was helping or making it worse as Firis continued to shake while trying to stay close to the center of the bubble as much as possible. Sunmon watches as she wonders what she could do to help Firis, as Gummymon then thinks and says, "Don't worry Firis if you fall in I will dive right in and help you out, after all I did create this bubble raf-" Before Gummymon could finish her sentence Joker bops her on the head and says, "That's enough, that isn't helping." Gummymon then rubs her head as she says, "Ouch! What you do that for?!"

Rose just watches as she notices Firis close to either passing out or going into a full blown panic, while also fighting to keep herself calm, but with all this water around it wasn't helping her calm down as Rose then says, "Not that its any of my business, but perhaps we should try to dock this raft somewhere on land, before she either passes out or goes into a full panic attack." She then looks towards Mark and says, "How about it Mark. Since you seem to love swimming so much." Rose then looks away as if she didn't really care one way or another, but her words says otherwise. Puroromon glances between Rose, Firis, and the others as he seemed confused about the reactions everyone was making, and the way Rose was acting as well. While Moonmon was watching the scene between Mike and Ashley unfold as she smiles and says, "I think you two look cute together." She smiles as she then suddenly gets a bomp on her head as Rose seems to just glare at her and Moonmon then just frowns a little.

Cerebrate

Star
Glad that the others had landed safely Mark looked around them to make sure they were all fine, they seemingly were, excepting Firis who was obviously worried about the water. That was no surprise though, being a fire type she'd feel faint in a normal bathtub, the river would kill her.
Sure enough Rose made the suggestion by now as well, they had to get this bubble to solid ground fast and so he left his hoodie and shoes before leaping into the water. He didn't have to worry about his electronics, the pieces given to trainers could handle every environment, even deep sea dives.

"the current is pretty strong, and the sides don't offer low beaches yet, try to keep her calm, the moment i find a sandy shore i'll do what i can to get us there."
for all the good swimmer he was, he was just a Dratini and the raft was kind of loaded, paired with the river current, steering it was no easy task.

Top Bottom