Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pogimon Heroes - Akota Region(Roleplay)(NSFW)

Kari

Moon
Kari arrived late to the lab. Her journey from Hoenn had taken several days. She walked most of the way, hopping on trains when it was convenient. She tried to take her time and enjoy the journey, making sure to stop for herb and yoga breaks, but she was so excited to get her very own pokemon! She knew the adventure would get more fun after that, traveling by herself was getting lonely. Her last boat got delayed today, putting her over an hour later than she was supposed to be.

Off ahead she saw some commotion going on, it looked like a girl was chasing down some kids. There were plenty of people around, and Kari was worried about not getting her pokemon, so she ignored it for now and ran to the lab.

She pushed open the door, out of breath. "Professor... I'm so sorry I'm late. My name is Kari... could I still pick out a pokemon?" She was overjoyed when the professor offered her not one, but two pokemon. She wasn't even bothered by the fact that she got last pick.

She knew that she wanted at least one grass pokemon, so she went up and chose Chespin right away. She looked around at the remaining choices and picked Squirtle. She was overjoyed to finally get pokemon of her own, and could barely contain her excitement as the Professor gets her the pokedex app and explains the mysterious digimon world.

Before Kari leaves, the professor tells her that a group of new trainers just left and that Kari should be able to catch up with them. Kari thanks the professor and runs out the door. She lets Chespin out of its pokeball and picks it up as she runs out to find another trainer, hoping to join a group of friends to travel with

Last edited:

Karasuhime

Star
"Oh, so vulgar~. I can tell that it's something that displeases you. I will not prod you further, let's leave it at that then," Ryuga shrugs, ending the conversation with the aggressive villager, before turning his attention to the magician before him, "first a girl who is said to be more dangerous than any Pokemon, and now a fifty-two card pick up magician with more that meets the eye. My time in this region is going to be something, alright. Will you share your identity with me, or is that a secret you have the right to withhold?"

Even though Ryuga had his suspicions on the magician man, he crossed his arms, his partners on his shoulder.

Princess_Kaylin

Cheerleader, Damsel, Princess
Ashley blinks as she takes a deep breath sliding her arm under Mike's. She began to walk still a little off from the new brace being so lite in weight. Ashley would glance over as she felt Mister nuzzling her, "Pi pi" She giggled as she noticed the Pichu starting to run around her shoulder and up Mike's shoulder now trying to dance and play with the other pokemon, "Mister....calm down....we are heading to the concert...." Pichu smirked as he hopped up and down on Ashley's shoulder. She would lose her footing but catch herself looking over at Ryu. "Thanks..."

Her eyes moved from her side back to Mike, "Your friends really do care for you....you guys must have spent a while together before you decided to start a new journey from scratch.."

The roads were not overly crowded but some people did notice them and a few started to take picks of Ashley. "I uhm..." She would put up her leather jacket to hide herself more and keep her head close to Mike's shoulder, "Maybe we should move faster...I mean this might get out of hand specially since its my last concert and fans never saw me with well you know." She blushed as she heard voices in the distance already going about the pop singer now with a boy and being rather close.

When they did make it to the concert she would reveal her face a bit to the men backstage who would let Mike and her pass. The bodyguard would nod his head before trying to get the two to her dressing room before a foot would come in, "ASHLEY DRESDEN! YOU ARE LATE YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE MINUTES AFTER YOU GOT YOUR NEW PET!"

Pichu would growl as he faced the older man. Ashley would sigh turning, "He is not a pet....Mister is my friend and kind of needs me he is a baby after all." The dad crossed his arms furious. The bodyguard muttered softly, "Miss Dresden....Mike....Mister...head into the dressing room I have this..." The dad stepped closer, "I AM HER MANAGER YOU ARE HIRED BY ME TO KEEP HER IN LINE!"

Samsun sighs, "Mr. Dresden....her contract ends when she turns legal age....which has already happened. Tonight is her last night....As my last night protecting Ashley let me say what has been on my mind for the last couple years....You're a fucking asshole and I hope you choke on your greed. You dare hinder Ashley for who she is after tonight and I will personally make your life a living hell.....now get out of this dressing room or I will make the concert be cancelled by causing a scene."

Mr. Dresden would growl as he stepped out shutting the door. He took a few deep breathes looking at photos of his wife and of his daughter before growling and sliding them in stepping out towards the stage and through the curtains, "Alright ladies and gentlemen welcome to a night you will never forget. The final concert of Ashley Dresden...let's all act proper and give her an amazing farewell before she heads off on her own and away from the limelight!"

Samsun back in the dressing room would glance over as he spoke up with a bit of concern, "Keep in touch you two and Ashley....do check in on your dad....he may act greedy but he still does care underneath his tough guy act."

Mike the Bloodwolf

Link x Mipha fan for life
Fang was more then happy to dance with Mister before Ashley called him back so Fang choose to jump onto Ryu head but did not dance on his head just help him with Ashley.

Mike nodded when Ashley pointed out how close he was with his Pokemon. "Indeed, I would say it been what 7 or 8 years since I received my first Pokemon who as you remember is Ryu. It was my Dad gifts to me before he passed away when I was only a young boy. Both my parents had the ablity to be befriend any pokemon so I guess i've inherited that power. My other ability being able to sense the aura of living thing and the things all around me actully comes from my Father grandfather as he could do it as well, it helps me read Pokemon and people emotion' s a lot easier"

Mike noticed people taking pictures of him and seeing Ashley reaction hide his face too though he heard them taking. Magnazone hovered over the people and use his electrical powers to erase the last pictures people took allowing Mike and Ashley to get away with their animosity of being close.

More things happen in the space of a few minutes, Mike meet Ashley Dad in the flesh, disliked the man immediately, Ninja finally moved to prevent the baby Pokemon from trying to electrocuted Ashley Dad and hurting himself in the progress. Ashley bodyguard finally telling her father what he thought of him and her father walking out in a huff and then Samson telling Ashley to keep in touch. Mike took a few seconds to register all that had happen before he smiled at Ashley and said "I'll wait outside so you can get changed in peace"

While Mike was dealing with set of things, Blissy was in a situation she did not like. A young boy had just wounded the old man who was about to revile Kiki big secret, Kiki was ready to burst into tears and the concert was trying to start. Being the Nurse she was, Blissy quickly cleaned the older man wound and put a plaster on it. She then went to Kiki and wipe her tears as she offered her hand to her. "Come, let's get you out of here. I've seen a nicer spot to watch the concert". If Kiki took her hand, she would quickly move her away from all this trouble where she could watch the concert in peace with her team, if not, the Blissey would use sing to put only those within range to sleep.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Joker looks at Mark with the same creepy smile almost like it was normal for him or his natural look and says, "Oh don't worry I don't plan on harming the young girl, I was merely interrupting the man from revealing this girls secret she obviously is trying to hide from everyone." He then looks at the scared villager man and then says, "If you have time to bother others and reveal their secrets, why don't you just go about your way before things get... Difficult..." The man's cheek started to bleed a bit, even though it was just a scratch, he noticed the Blissy patch him up as he then runs off in fear that the boy might do something worse than scratch him with a card. Joker then looks at Kiki and Mark as he says, "Excuse me." He leans past Mark and pulls his card out of the wooden wall and then places the cards into his jacket as he turns around and says, "I think i'm done for now." He then starts to walk off as he then stops and turns towards them and asks, "By the way, if you live in this town, you think I'd be able to join you on your adventure out of this horrible town, I'm a new trainer here and not from this region." He smiles once more that was still just as creepy as before as he waits for Kiki's reply.

Kiki jumps a bit with a small yelp when she notices a card stick into the wall behind her and looks in the direction the card came from noticing a boy dressed in some kind of magicians clothing as he practically threatens the man who was about to tell her secret, even though he didn't really say anything threatening, it was more his body language he was giving off that made him threatening. As she then noticed Mark step in between her and the man as she just stood there and heard what Litten and Popplio said as she says to Popplio in more of a whisper, "I think that's just how he looks." She then looks up and watches as the man runs away in fear after Blissy had fixed his wound as she looks at the boy as she hears his request to accompany her as she thinks for a moment and then says, "A-alright, just don't hurt anyone else alright?" the boy smiles once more, as his smile is still creepy as he says, "Alright, but only if they don't cause any trouble... The names..." He pauses a moment and then says, "You may call me Joker." Kiki looks at him confused and curious as she says, "Joker? That's an odd name." Joker then looks over towards Ryuga and says with a creepy smile, "My real name is a secret, if I wanted to share my name I would have done so from the beginning, considering I just gave you all a nickname, that means my real name is a secret, and don't plan on sharing it with anyone." He then makes a creepy laugh.

Rose just huffs as she remains sitting where she was and leans back against the wall as she thinks to herself, "Everyone here is nothing but a pain...." She then closes her eyes a moment as she barely opens them in a more narrowed eyes as she looks around at everyone else noticing they were all staring at Joker like he was some kind of dangerous criminal, as she thought to herself once more, "After what he did, I wouldn't be surprised if they thought he was a criminal or not." She then looks towards the stage and says quietly to herself, "Is this concert going to start soon? I'm starting to get tired of waiting."

Firis was watching from the side line as she was surprised by the boy who was in the magicians outfit throw a card towards the man who was about to reveal the young girls secret as he only scratched the mans cheek as she stepped back a bit and then looks at him and watches as she thinks for a moment, "Who is that guy, he seems kind of dangerous." She watches as another boy walks over and stands between the younger girl and the man that was scratched by a card as she then watches the man run away in fear after his wounds were patched up by a Blissy as she wonders who the girl is and what is up with this town.

As a man stepped on stage announcing the concert about to start and that tonight was going to be Ashley's last Rose, Firis, and the others all looked up towards the stage as Kiki was still near the stage and just turned around and looked towards the stage to watch hoping no other villager would try to chase her away, but after what Joker had done to the last guy, she doubted anyone would try anything as she figured she might as well try and enjoy the show even if she may have glaring eyes on her. Joker just stays where he was and looks towards stage preparing to enjoy the show. Kiki looks over towards Blissy as she holds a hand out and says she has a better spot to watch the show as she then smiles as she says, "Thanks." She takes Blissy's hand as she says, "Come on Fennekin, Ralts, let's follow Blissy." she then looks towards Litten and Popplio and says, "You two can come as well."Fennekin and Ralts both jump up onto Kiki's shoulder as they wait to see where Blissy was about to take them.

Cerebrate

Star
Mark did not know how to feel about Joker... benign motivation and good manners aside the guy was way too perfect to cast as a villain, a natural you might say.
Now obviously Mark knew his way around assuming a persona and acting on it, but he liked to imagine he had the good sense to keep that in front of the camera.
Joker meanwhile seemed to revel in keeping the Act going, either out of determination towards his craft, hardly the first to do that, or because he genuinely disliked the person behind the mask. It gave him the chills, being what could be called the dark side of acting.

He was brought out of that musing when Popplio returned to his new favourite place in his hood and pointed him to Kiki and Blissy making him understand he should come along too.
Now technically from what he heard she had only invited his two companions, but Popplio wasn't having any of that and would clap him on the head if he refused.

"we'd be happy to, you're much better company than the crowd around the stage, I hope it's fine that Mark joins us too, Popplio will drag him over anyways."
Litten meanwhile had taken to slink around her legs affectionately, something about her seemed to put the temperamentful Cat at ease, or he was just trying to make her two actual partners jealous.

Kari

Moon
Once outside the lab, Kari wandered around town. As she walked, Chespin chittered and darted around, between her legs, off to the side, then back again, clearly excited to be going on an adventure with its new trainer. They hadn't walked long before they noticed a big crowd gathering around a stage.

"Looks like a concert of some kind... what do you think Chespin? Should we stay and watch? I guess we're really not in a hurry." Chespin looked at her quizzically. She decided she'd give the concert a shot, thinking she'd probably find some other new trainers in the crowd.

As if fate were reading her thoughts, Kari spotted a young girl following a Blissey through the crowd. Judging by the other pokemon with her, a Fennekin and a Ralts, Kari guessed that she was another new trainer. Scooping up Chespin in her arms, Kari cut through the crowd to catch up with the girl.

"Hey!" She called when she had finally caught up. "Hey there.... my name's Kari. I don't mean to be too forward, but are you a new trainer? I just got my first pokemon here today and I'm looking for some friends to travel with... if that's cool?" Kari extended her hand toward Kiki as a greeting. "Oh! And this is Chespin"

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley took a deep breath as she changed into her outfit. She took a deep breath as she brushed her hair and checked the leg brace to keep herself able to move. The girl glanced over to Pichu as she smirked, "Hey you ready to do this Mister.....the last one is a bit of a bad song I just came up with today so gonna ask you to cover your ears when I get to that.....also you might want to go to Mike when I start it.....my father will probably pull me off stage."

She spun a bit checking the belly dancer outfit as she smiled in the mirror.

Ashley walked out looking over nodding her head to Mike, "Guess it is time to do this....uhm head's up do not interfere if my father tries to pull me off the stage....he won't hurt me...." She walked with Mike being rather embarrassed as she got to the backstage looking at the fire pokemon and fairy type ready to do the effects. "I need to talk with the special effects team....we worked a lot together and they owe me a favor."

Ashley smirked as she picked up Mister and handed him over to Mike letting Mister leap towards his shoulder. If allowed Pichu would nuzzle against Mike's face and settle in for the show. Ashley walked over as she started to speak to the men glancing to her dad every few moments. "So yeah I noticed a few boys mistreating someone today....and I want to cash in that favor before we finish work together...I want to describe what to do and if it is possible." The men smirked nodding, "So I want this written, its the lyrics to a song I came up with....want the second verse showing on the screen for people to be able to sing along.....while that word is said I would like trumpets to go up and down each time and a drum beat background.... This melody is what should be playing on the piano behind ....I know its similar to to a previous song I did but just makes it easy to do the beats and even use these two beats over each other...it should work....my father will try to stop it so please.....switch it to my personal speakers after he cuts the power....your laptops and the battery should last for that song."

She smirked as she glanced over seeing the father gesturing. Ashley shrugged and walked over to Mike, "Wish me luck...hero?" As she stood blushing the Pichu hoped over onto her shoulder as it kept yipping and spinning, "Pi pi.."

Ashley would smile as she spun a bit heading to the curtain, "Hey....father...." She took a deep breath as the curtains slowly opened and the effects team started to do the intro with the name and popping up in fire. The desert sheet slowly lowered revealing Ashley as she swayed her hips with her hands above her head rather seductively like a belly dancer. The fire pokemon would shoot up shots of fire and the fairy pokemon did a light attack in the air to make it seem like a sun in front of the moon, "Welcome everyone to the final performance....I will be going off with friends on a pilgrimage but I promised one final farewell concert didn't I....."

She would double check her Bluetooth mic on her ear as she closed her eyes and spoke, "Alright so we got four songs for tonight and a special guest.....I do not know if he wants to come onto the stage but if he does he can. This man helped me today after I got into a bit of a rough patch and had the bracer break trying to help another....He fixed it up and was able to get me ready for tonight's performance so This would not be possible without him."

She would glance to Mike and blush a bit either way. Then she would gesture to the pokemon and anyone else on or near the stage to make a clearing. "Let me introduce the back up dancers, Jane, Sakura, Sasha, Roxy, Alice, Debra, and Lana." As she said each name the dancers would come out onto the stage taking a bow before taking their place in similar outfits.

The stage became dark before water and fire spun up into the air and started to mix making a whirlwind in the back. Ashley started to sway before she moved rather quickly singing. As the performers danced, the water puts the fire out and starts to be light up more by the moonlight than the actual flowing of water along the spots of the stage used just to have water go around it.

"Embrace the Dark....you call a home...gaze upon an empty white throne." She kicked her leg as she spun and began dancing quicker and quicker, "A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise, sing with me a song of conquest and fate." As she kept singing (Just watch the video if you wish to see the feel just think with more people and not the dying old man). She would start moving as she used fabric lowering to move it like water around her. " The black pillar cracks beneath its weight.....Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone....Lost in thoughts all alone"

As the song slowed down to a quiet stop, Ashley would bow as the stage when dark again. The screen in the back would shift colors a bit as they prepped for the next performance.

Ashley smirked as the lights of the stage lit up a bright pink and yellow. She yanked her long belly dancer skirt off and undid the top letting it slide down to a normal orange shirt. The skirt was a bright orange that was underneath the long skirt and Ashley clapped her hands three times while the dancers did the same. Fireworks shot up onto the screen as Ashley began to sing sliding on a backpack that was lowered. They all began to skip in place almost like one of those dumb shows of a school girl.

She would slam her foot down three times with three claps as she shifted her shoulders. "I was once a girl and now I am a young woman, I've blossomed and I've sprung with all my might" The dancers would do the three foot claps again before spinning in place. "Ain't it kind of intriguing things for you that I'm feeling?, Seems as though it happened overnight" As they sung the words, Ashley and the back up would put their hands into an almost macarena beginning where the palms went out one after another then flipped and then crossed their breasts to their shoulders. The hands would then pound off their breasts as if it was their hearts beating.

They danced around in circles of ashley as she sung the next part wiggling her shoulders and raising her hands gesturing to the moon. "So now that I'm not reclusive, please don't find me intrusive, Tell me that your flattery is so exclusive"

"Notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me" Ashley would jump off the stage as she started to dance around the crowd on the platforms jetting out at the center. "Face it, baby, you need me, don't pretend you don't see me, baby" A back up singer ran up chasing Ashley as she waved her hands during the next verse singing along. "Notice me, notice me, notice me, notice me, You can be the one to please me, honey"

As they came back to the center of the stage, vines would shoot up and make a heart from two bulbasaurs. Ashley would gesture as she saw Pichu getting excited, "Come on Mister....Everyone welcome my baby boy who I received today. Can't you catch that I'm smiling? Ain't it kind of beguiling?, Cause you know that smile is all for you" As she sung Mister hopped around the stage and ran around the dancers before climbing up Ashley's shoulder and digging his paws in to hang on her. "I can light up a room now, I can write a good tune now, I can be (She does air quotes at this ) Most Popular if it were high school" She would slide mister down her arms as she cradled him singing with a close up of her on the screen. "Yes, it's rather alarming, when you tease me, it's charming, Go on, keep me guessing cause it's quite disarming"

The slightly changed chorus would go as Ashley made a big gesture pointing to her father as she said the end of the 2nd chorus about him wanting to ground her. "Make my dad want to ground me Honey"

The dancers started to dance onto the center platform with Ashley in the middle. They swayed their hips as they danced. "I'm near the end of the song now, is it turning you on now?" The girls raised their hands fanning their face as the said the next verse, "Am I warm or am I nice and hot? (Ho-ho- hot)" They would slide their hands down their curves as they sung the rest of the second verse, "Do you fancy when I'm near? I can bounce on your knee, dear, Whatever you like, I plan to do it on top" Ash and the girls danced back towards the stage keeping their backs facing the crowd as they sung the last of the 2nd verse, "I'm tired of playing these games, so, darling, which way do we go?" They would look over their shoulders as they shifted them back and forth on the last sentence of the verse, "Tell me I'm your lady cause I won't be your ho"

They would do a similar dance on the final chorus before going slowly back to the foot clap routine as they shifted their shoulders and hips singing the outro, "Sha-lalalala, Sha-lalala" As the outro of the shalalala went for a bit, the screen would have various love letters, chocolate boxes and flowers showing one after another.

The stage would go dark and Pichu hopped off Ashley's shoulder nuzzling her face before the leap. It would scurry over and run to Mike as Ashley used her hand gesturing, "Go to Mike Mister..." A few men went onto stage helping the girls into long red jackets as they spun leaving Ashley as the only one to face the crowd.

"Anyone who wants to bully anyone is dead meat got it."

She would raise her hand as a finger gun before the rest spun and all started the gestures stepping side to side as they gestured. "Huuu... huouu...Good to have you!" While they continued singing, the girls would jump raising their hands. and then gesturing pointing at the crown.

"I might not be easy to get along with.....But i'll get through this the hard way, and it's good to have you along for the ride!"

"Huuuoo... huouuoo......Good to have you!"

The jpop group would jump and then raise their hands up in front over their heads, "Rip it up!....Ride Ride....Everybody!......Ride Ride...." Ashley would raise her hand up to the crowd swaying pointing. It would go above her head as she opened it to her palm and lowered it back down in front of her. "Even if you die...."

The group would just keep a steady pace stepping and swaying back and forth as they point from side to side with their finger and then do palm movements with their hands.
"You've got a fist to show people what you're all about....No past, no tomorrow either!, You've gotta bloom in the moment."
Ashley would open her arms raising them, "It's more than you ever bargained for.." She then lowered her left while the group with her raise their rights closed into a fist, "When the stray dogs strut their stuff!" They would pump their fists as they said the last two lines "And this night is an endless suicide ride!, That never ends...."

They went back to the way the song began dancing as they wrapped up the song. "Huuuoo... huouuoo... huouuoo......Good to have you! Good to have you! Good to have you along for the ride!"

The stage would light up as the concert wrapped and everyone was gestured by the boss man to take a bow. As everyone cleared, Ashley remained on stage as she smirked and the stage lit up with fire. A bunch of flames kept the father from entering the stage as Ashley smiled and spoke, "ALRIGHT NOW I WORKED REALLY HARD ON THIS SONG TODAY JUST STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE...IT IS NOT BEING PUT ON AN ALBUM AND IT IS A ONE TIME DEAL.....THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO SOME VERY SPECIAL BOYS I SAW TODAY!"

The father glared as he grabbed the radio, "What the fuck is she doing, Shut off the show....this is another one of her stupid stunts!"

"Now this is because some people in this half ass backwards town are discriminating to others and telling others how to treat them....for those who are not Thank you for coming but this is for the lot who are asshats."

The father ran over yanking the cord as the effects team hit the speakers and Ashley hit the switch changing the source of the mic so it was clear again going loud.

"There is no dance but there are gestures....for all those underage or who hate vulgarity....THIS MEANS YOU MISTER!....please...cover your ears and look away from the stage."

Mister would blink as he turned hiding his face towards Mike and covered his ears with his paws.

She would sway back and forth as she sung the song, flipping the bird off every so often. The verses and chorus showed on screen as she clapped her hands a bit at a pause, "Come on all those who agree with me about this problem sing along!"

As she was near the end the sound was finally cut. The father grabbed Ashley by the wrist and started to drag her off the stage, "YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIT ASH! I TOLD YOU NO STUNTS AND YOU PULL THIS! OUR IMAGE IS GOING DOWN THE SHITTER!"

Ashley smirked, "Yeah well fuck you too dad.....what people say in this town about others is absolute shit..."

The bodyguard Samsun smirked laughing as he saw the chaos begin, "That's my girl!"

Last edited:

Mike the Bloodwolf

By the time, Ashley Consert had started, Blissey had lead all of Kiki group to a small hill that overlooked the consert. They had the best view of it all without anyone taller blocking their view, she even offer them all food to eat.
Blissey had never quite understood Humans and their obsession with music but she could see why Mike liked Ashley. She just hopped he was careful, he had, had his heart broken a few times over the years and she did not want him to have another one. The moment Ashley vulga song came on Blissey quickly covered Kiki ears.

As for Mike, events had happen that the young man needed to wrap his head around though he did let Mister nuzzle him as Fang would make sure he did not fall off his shoulder and help him off when Ashley had first called him. "Good luck Princess" Mike said to her with wink. As the consert went on, Mike found himself clapping to the beat and humming the songs as Ashley sung them.
Though when she got to her last song, and it became clear to Mike what she was about to do, he quickly gave Mister to Kangakhan who would cover his ears and eyes while Ryu and Magnazone would stand next to him as Ashley father dragged her in. Magnazone would then float towards the door to keep any angry and violent people away while Ryu was blocking the other entrance so Mike could grab Ashley and hide her in his house for the time being. He did not intervene when her father was dragging her off the stage as she had asked him, not to. But he was ready, in case, her father aimed to physically hurt her.

OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Kiki looked down at Litten and smiles as she pets Litten and then says, "Of course Mark can join." She then follows the Blissey and then looks over towards the girl who had walked up to her and asked if she was a new trainer and introduced herself as Kiki smiled and said, "Yes, I am a new trainer, and it's nice to meet you Kari, I'm Kiki." She then takes her hand and shakes it as she continues to follow the Blissey, once they had followed the Blissey to the location it wanted to show them, Kiki then smiled as she danced a bit to the songs that were played as she listened to each one and danced along, even if she didn't know the songs or the dance moves, she practically danced her own way to the beat of the song, very well in fact as she smiled and danced. Even her pokemon started to join in as well as they danced their best to the song, although they did feel a little embarrassed considering this is their first time actually attempting to do a dance. Other than that they enjoyed the show, however when Ashley pulled the stunt at the end of the concert she suddenly felt like she was talking about those within town who bullied her, which would have been the entire town, except the Professor and her mother. Even though Blissey had covered Kiki's ears she was still able to hear what was being said, cause where Kiki's ears would have been wasn't there, almost like her ears were someplace else, not to mention her hair felt more like dyed fur and straightened to look more like human hair. Kiki then started to feel like she was being watched from all directions even though no-one was looking at her as she took a single step backwards almost prepared to run away in case the villagers decided to try and do something to her, because of what Ashley did.

Firis danced to the beat of the music as she was really enjoying the songs, although when the last part came up she was curious on how everyone was reacting as she realized it was practically the whole and entire village as she then says, "What the hell is going on in this town?" Joker listened to the music and just tapped his foot while clapping to the beat as he listened and watched, all while keeping the same creepy natural smile he always has while he enjoyed the songs and dances. When Ashley started up the final part he couldn't help but laugh at the looks on the town peoples faces as some seem to be ashamed, while others seemed annoyed or agitated because of it. Rose just stood there and watched the entire show as she said, "She's not half bad... If she is competing in the Idol contest... I won't lose." She said that last part more like a challenge to herself to make sure she doesn't fall behind and she would see everyone who competes in the contest as a Rival.

Cerebrate

Star
Mark had witnessed with his own eyes what opinion Ashley had on the town, and he very much respected her commitment to still see the show through, though he had caught the devilish grin she wore. Litten, Popplio and himself made sure to be in the way between Kiki and the townsfolk as they all listened, dancing along a bit.

Finally the last song came on and he was torn between horrified at her brazen move, amused at her letting the town know in no uncertain terms what she thought of them, and worry about their reaction, if any would get hostile he was not exactly going to be able to do much about it, sure when playing riolu kid he had learned self defense, but they were very much outnumbered.
"uh, might be a smart move to get out of their sight... now, like right now, NOW... uh... might you be able to help us out there, Blissey?"

Kari

Moon
Kari was happy to meet another new trainer and decided to stay and watch the show so that she could leave at the same time as the others. Besides, she had her pokemon now, and there was no rush. She wanted to take every opportunity to bond with her new companions, and a free concert was not a bad way to start things off.

She followed Kiki, Blissey, and the rest of the group until they were up on the small hill where they would watch the concert. As it was beginning, Kari noticed Mark, and introduced herself "hey! I'm Kari, a brand new trainer around here... nice to meet you. Are you a friend of Kiki's?"

As the music got going, Kari let Squirtle out of his pokeball so that he, Chespin, and Kari could all dance together. She stood near the group, but got really into the music, swaying her hips and stomping her feet along to the beat, with Squirtle and Chespin trying to follow her moves and dance along. She pulled a small joint from her bag and lit it up, really wanting to get lost in the music.

Finally when the last song came on, Kari's eyes widened. She hadn't seen the incident from earlier, so she didn't know the full background. She didn't cover her pokemons' ears or return them to their balls because she didn't want to shelter them too much. Her parents had sheltered her, and she hated it.

Instead, she looks from Mark to Kiki and asks..."uh, what's going on you guys? Is... is there some kind of trouble? Should we be getting out of here?" Squirtle and Chespin must have sensed her anxiety, because they hovered around her legs, sticking close to her.

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley would smirk as her dad shook her slightly holding her shoulders, " What the hell did you do...you have any idea how..."

"IF YOUR REALLY MY FATHER YOU WOULD NOT WANT SOMEONE ATTACKING ME RIGHT! THAT'S WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO THIS POOR TRAINER CAUSE SHE WAS NOT WHAT MANY IN THE TOWN PREFERRED! I HOPE THOSE MONSTERS WHO DO THINGS LIKE THAT FALL OFF A CLIFF!" Ashley would glare back at her dad. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath, "This was to be my last show....I want it to fully be my last show...I am sick of concerts, and contests of a fake me....I want to be myself not some pop idol..." Her father let her go as he looked over seeing Mister growling and trying to get out of Kangaskans arms. Mr. Dresden sighed as he muttered, "Alright well I can hold off much of them...you get your friends....and you..." He glances to Samsun, "I know I am not your boss but if you know who the girl is you need to cause some distraction so she can sneak out." Samsun nodded his head as Mr Dresden stepped back towards the stage, "You better get going kid, adventures don't wait forever." He stepped back onto the stage noticing angry fans as he spoke up, "I apologize it seems Miss Dresden is very upset....some boys seemed to have really hurt her earlier today and not only hurt someone she was friends with but also hurt her legs. If you would all like, I am going to be having food given out for free."

Ashley blinks as she nods her head to her dad. She would turn looking off the stage from the curtain. She would gesture with a nod for Samsun to where Kiki was. "Keep her safe.....we will meet you outside of town east of here."

Samsun nodded as he hugged her, "Keep her safe Michael." Samsun would step off as he walked through the crowd and started to block them from going near the side of the place near the trainers, "Come come the food will be given over there." He would point to the other side of the auditorium.

Ash would step over near Mike as she nodded her head, "We better get going...but where too."

Mike the Bloodwolf

When the angry townsfolk were being blocked off, Mike smiled at Ashley as Kangakhan put Mister on Ashley shoulders and stood with Mike's other pokemon for the moment. "We can hide out at the place the professor gave me for the time being, I've got a few spare rooms that you can use, we'll just have to make sure we leave town early tomorrow" Mike told her with a smile before he offered to take her there. His pokemon were ready to move when he did.

Blissey though about there options and quickly took the chance to size up Kari before she got the group to follow her once again leading them to the base of the hill and a small cave which was hidden under moss. "No one else knows about this cave, we can hide in here until my trainer can come get us" Blissey told Kiki.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Hearing Mark calling out and saying they should start to move Kiki snapped out of her panic as she then looked towards Blissey who had them follow her and showed them to a small cave as she told them that they could hide inside until Mike was able to come get them as Kiki then says, "Th-thanks." She then glances back to Mark and Kari and says, "Blissey says we can hide in the cave until her trainer comes to get us." She then heads on into the cave as she cuddles up against the wall of the cave and could hear some villagers searching for Kiki, while others are looking for Ashley. The ones who are seeking Kiki believe she has something to do with what happened and tend to either chase her out of town.

Professor Hickory notices some of the other trainers as she says they can hide out here for a bit until the towns folk settle down as Joker then says, "I think I'll be alright, I think I'll wait over by the Route One sign until my companion arrives to travel with." Joker then walks off towards the Route one sign as Rose then says, "I guess I might as well stay, not because of your offer, but because I would rather travel during the day instead of night." Firis then thought for a moment and then says, "I think I will just go ahead and wait outside, cause I am kind of worried about that girl who was on stage and that other girl who was being picked on, so I'm going to spend my time outside until I know they are safe." They then go their separate ways towards their destinations.

Cerebrate

Star
Mark had seen the cave and was actually taking a seat near it, intending to keep watch.
"They plan on picking on you more Kiki, but that's not gonna happen while Popplio, Litten and i can help it, the entrance is too small for them to go around us. Assuming those jerks find it in the first place."

"You can count on us Kiki, we'll keep you save, i'm not letting you lose your smile again!" Popplio intoned while clapping for Ashley still. he hdn't heard what was said, mark had pulled up the hood and everything got muffled, but Litten had said it was very deserved.

Said cat with attitude had taken position at the cave entrance as well. "The only thing they'll get if they try to get you will be claw marks, everywhere."

Kari

Moon
Kari stood, stunned for a moment. She almost couldn't believe how chaotic things had gotten around her. It seemed like the townsfolk of this village were definitely not chill if they were picking on people for being different. She had a quick decision to make: either ditch these guys and head to the next town on her own, or wait it out in the cave with her new friends and see what happened. But it was already dark out, and Kiki and Mark both seemed like good people so far. So she followed the group over to the cage, after putting Squirtle back on its pokeball so it wouldn't get lost.

"Wait... how did you understand what Blissey said to you? And why were the villagers harassing you earlier? I don't get it." Kari asked Kiki, sliding down to sit next to her in the cave. She was frustrated with herself for being late today, as it seemed like she missed out on a lot of the action. Seeing how shaken Kiki seemed, Kari added, "Well... anyway you seem like a good person, so as long as my pokemon and I have anything to say about it no one will be bothering you." She squeezed Kiki's hand as Chespin chirped in agreement.

After sitting and chatting in the cave for a few minutes with Kiki, Kari grew restless just waiting around. She stood up and walked to the mouth of the cave carrying Chespin in her arms. "Hey... can you tell me exactly what we're up against here?" She asked Mark, looking out cautiously. "I want to help you guys... but, if you couldn't tell I'm a brand new trainer. I've never even done a real pokemon battle before. So honestly I don't know how much help I'll be."

Princess_Kaylin

Ashley nodded as she looked at Mister, "Alright get in the bag and stay there...." Mister grumbled as he obeyed. Ashley would reach for Mike's hand as she let him lead her away. She would glance back as she watched her father distracting the crowd. People seemed to be in an uproar but some were calmed down as food and other things were given out. Ashley would watch as she was lead away. Her leg was a lot quieter than she expected as she spoke faintly, "You did an amazing job on the leg brace....I never expected to not hear it when moving..." Her face was slightly red as she spoke.

As they moved, a few men watching from the distance started to follow. One of them had a camera out as he tailed the two. "So not only does she have a melt down but she has a boyfriend....I bet this will not work well for many fans..." Ashley would glance behind them as she muttered, "Hey Mike maybe we should move quicker..." The tall man glances over as he snaps a few pictures. He glances as he notices a pichu popping out of Ashley's bag. "Well at least she has a cute new pet." Ashley felt her brow tense up. She gritted her teeth as she went to pass her bag over to Mike hoping he took it. If not she would place it on the ground. "What did you say about my baby..." She turned clenching her fist as she stepped over towards the two, "pet.....PET......YOU WANTED TO SEE ME BLOW UP....YOU WANT TO PRY INTO MY LIFE! LET ME KNOW HOW MANY SHITS YOU HAVE DONE OH I GOT AN IDEA LET ME BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE AND TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR CLOTHES AND WHAT YOU EAT! YOU WANT TO INVADE OTHERS LIVES!" She raised her hand as she swung towards the man's phone. "GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!" The man stepped back as he avoided the girl. She would tense up more as the two guys fled and she chased after them, "YOU WANT TO RUN I ..." She paused as she saw someone grab the two and lift them up before grabbing the phone and doing something. He placed the two down handing the phone over as he shouted, "WATCH YOUR TEMPER ASHLEY I AM NOT GOING TO FOLLOW YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY WATCH YOUR TEMPER!"

Ashley frowned as she rubbed her arm glancing at Samsun. "Come on Mike.....let's go..."

Last edited:

Mike the Bloodwolf

Mike smiled as she told him about how amazing his job on her braces was. "Well anything for a beautiful woman like you Ashley" he said to her with a wink. Before he began to hear all the paparazzi that had spotted them.

The man who was taking photo would find a lot of his shots were blocked by Mike team, Mike did hold onto Ashley bag when she gave it to him and had a minor meltdown again.

As Samson stepped in, to stop them taking pictures, Mike grab Ashley hand and quickly lead her away as Magnazone made double sure that the paparazzi had no photos as he interfered with their phone using his magnetic's delete all their photos of Mike, Ashley and Mike's team.

He returned to Mike once Mike and Ashley were safely at Mike's house where he offer Ashley a seat and a drink before using the Phone to call his mother in the Unova Region to have another Two of his old partners sent over to save Kiki and the other's.

Once he had them, he sent them out. Ashley would now get to meet Mike's Gardivoir which he called Asuna and then his Gallade which he called Kirito. "Asuna and Kirito, can you guys go find our other friends? I believe their hidden in that cave below the hill" Mike asked them, they both nodded and teleported.
--
Blissey was on Guard in the cave when her ears picked up and she silently clapped her hand before turning to Kiki and said "Make sure everyone away from the centre please, Mike's Gardivoir and Gallade are teleporting in". Once everyone was away from the centre, then right before the groups eyes, would they see two pokemon appear.
Much like Ryu, Blissey, Kangakhan and Maganazone, these two pokemon clearly were powerful. Since Asuna and Kirito were psychic type, neither Blissey nor Kiki would need to translate for them. "Good, you all look unharmed, Mike will be pleased" Asuna the Gardivoir said in their minds. "Asuna will teleport you guys two at a time to Mike's house, please make sure that your partners are in their pokeballs and don't move while teleporting otherwise you could be thrown off course, I will stay behind to make sure no one finds us" Kirito the Gallade told them before walking to the front of the cave and taking up a defense pose. Asuna would then offer her hands to Kiki and Mark first to teleport them, then to Blissey and Kari, then to whoever's was last and then to Kirito.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Kiki glances over towards Kari as she asks what's going on and why the villagers were harassing her as she says, "They treat me differently because of what I am..." She seemed to not want to reveal what she was as if afraid they would treat her the same way the villagers would treat her, while also hearing her ask how she understood Blissey, she then held her hat closer to her head as if not wanting it to be removed from her head, like she was hiding something as she said, "It's also because of what I am, that allows me to understand pokemon." She glances away a bit. She then watches as Kari stands up and walks over towards Mark and asks what she is dealing with as Kiki just sits there thinking about what she was going to do.

Joker noticed the same villager from before walk up with a few other people as the man tried saying he had more people with him now, and that Joker was now outnumbered, while also saying he was friends to that monster girl as Joker just gave a creepy grin as he pulls his hands out of his pocket with a deck of cards as he fanded them out and said, "Numbers mean nothing, if you know how to fight." he made a creepy laugh as the man backed up a bit and turned around as his friends were now gone and he took off as well. Joker shrugged as he started walking in the direction Blissey had taken the others in to see if he could locate them.

When Kiki heard Blissey asking them to make sure everyone was out of the center she then says, "Alright everyone lets move away from the center." After everyone had moved she was amazed to see pokemon appear before her as they then told them they would teleport them out of the cave as she nods and waits for them to teleport them while also holding onto her hat to make sure it doesn't fall off after the teleport. After appearing in the house Kiki then looks around notices Mike and Ashley as she smiles slightly as she says, "Hey, it's good to see the villagers didn't harm you." Kiki yawns as she says, "I'm pretty tired, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get some sleep now, while I can." She then heads over to the couch and lays down and slowly falls asleep.

Joker arrived near the cave just after everyone was teleported out of the cave as he looks around and then looks towards the area where the mouth of the cave would be covered by moss as he then barely catches a shine as Kirito was teleported away as he then says, "Interesting..." He grins as he then says, "I guess I'll be waiting by the Route One sign." He then heads off towards the sign to get some rest and wait for his new friends to arrive.

(Just letting you know I am going to be having everyone be transported into the digital world. So Mike, just make an introduction for your new character arriving, getting his pokemon and turning in for the night. Then add in what he does after what happens below.)

After everyone had finally fallen asleep for the night, everyone's phone's started to shine brightly as they floated up from where they were then faced towards their owners. Kiki woke up to the bright light as she noticed her phone floating in mid-air as she looked at it confused and thought she was imagining things since she was now only half asleep. All the other trainers like Rose, Firis, and Joker woke up to the light as well and noticed their phone. The light brightened up intensely as it became a blinding light, suddenly it would feel like everyone was into the brightness of the light, as it took all the trainers and their new starter pokemon, leaving the other pokemon and anyone that isn't apart of their chosen group behind.

Kiki soon woke up as she sat up quickly noticing she was no longer inside the house and was instead inside some strange looking forest as she looked around she felt like something was in her lap as she looked down and noticed two strange looking creatures as she screamed out loud out of surprise. One was a green ball with ears, what looked like a binky in its mouth or was apart of its mouth, and had a tail that looked like a leaf. The other looked like a white ball with yellow wings and possibly a tuff of fur or a horn sticking out of the top of its head. She then looks at it curiously and says, "What are you? Some kind of new pokemon?" One of the creatures then spoke clearly English and not some strange language or pokemon language as the white one said, "I don't know what a pokemon is, but no we are Digimon, and we are your partners! I'm Puttimon and this is Leafmon." She was even more surprised when she heard them actually speak.

Firis soon woke up half a mile from where Kiki was as she sat up hearing a girl screaming off in the distance, as she looked around and noticed she was in a forest as she said, "Wait, I wasn't in a forest. She then looks down and notices two creatures sitting in front of her as one was a yellow liquid like creature with red eyes, and the other was a white furry ball with what appeared to be, long pink dog ears and a pink stub for a tail as the Yellow one says, "Your finally awake! I'm Zurumon and this is Paomon, we're your new partners!" Firis was confused, both because they were speaking English and because she never heard of pokemon being able to speak as she then asks, "W-what kind of pokemon are you?" Paomon then says, "We're not pokemon, whatever that is, we're Digimon!"

Rose woke up quickly hearing a scream in the distance as she noticed a forest around her and said, "I must be dreaming..." She then looks down and notices two strange creatures as she says, "Nope... Not dreaming... I don't have the imagination to dream these up." One was a Ball of white fur and had two ears on top of its head, while the other was a whitish colored droplet like creature with small insect-like wings as it then says, "Hello... We are Digimon and your new partners! It's nice to finally meet you." Rose then stares at them and holds her head a bit and says, "How the hell did I wind up in this strange place... This better not be some kind of person's idea of a joke..."

Joker eventually woke up a bit after the scream could be heard throughout the forest as he quickly notices he was not where he was sleeping and then realizes he was in a strange forest, as he sits up he then looks around and notices the two creatures at his feet as he thinks for a moment and then says, "Let me guess.... Digimon?" The creatures before him both nod as one was a light green colored ball with a long tail and a horn on its head, while the other was what looked like a grey cloud of smoke with a small flame on its head as the smoke one then says, "Yep, that is right, and we are your new partners! I'm Mokumon and this is Zerimon." Joker then gives a creepy smile and says, "Interesting..."

Data Island

Cerebrate

Star
Mark had put on a brave face but when Kari asked her questions it became obvious that the boy was as much out of his depth as any kid starting a trainer Journey would be.
"from what i saw they don't have pokemon, or if they do, those will not be having any part of it... I just want to make sure Kiki is fine."
Not that it mattered pretty soon when they were informed about the teleport. Mark just held on to his two companions as they disappeared from the cave, stumbling a bit on arrival at Mike's house.
{okay, he's super nice, strong, smart, has a protective instinct like Lucario man... and i'd bet 4 gym badges he can cook too. how does a guy like that even exist?!}

Popplio meanwhile was hopping around, celebrating their save escape and nearly bouncing off the walls, before stopping from one moment to the next with a yawn.
"we're save, WE'RE SAVE! yay... ya... sleepy now." Mark was quick to pick him up and place him back in his hoodie, then thnking better of it and returning both of them to their balls, it had been a draining day, despite so little actually happening in it.

thanking Mike and saying his goodnights to all of them he just found himself a place to sleep.

--- post entering the digital world. ---

As Mark awoke he looked into the eyes of two rather odd creatures, one looking like a weedle except not segmented and the other was basically a sphere with a mouth, horns and bat wings.
"what... wait a second, you're not pokemon... was Professor Hickory right? are you two Digimon?"
he couldn't keep the excited tone out of his voice, he was making a discovery here, and even a big one!

"oh hey, you already know what we are, that's great, I'm Fufumon." "And I am Petitmon, pleased to meet you, you kept us waiting for some time."
this part of the sentence confused Mark, for all he knew they couldn't have been expecting him, could they?
"i can read that expression, Mark, to answer it, we were destined to meet." "We are bound by fate, meant to be together."

Kari

Moon
Kari nodded along as Mark responded. "Yeah... it's really messed up that they want to attack her. She seems so defenseless and innocent! Well... like I said I don't know how much help I'll be, but I promise to do what I can if they come back." Chespin chittered in agreement. Kari stroked Chespin's head and leaned back against the cave entrance, watching as things slowly calmed down.

When they were informed that they would be teleported to a safer place, she just chuckled. What a strange start to her adventure. But at least it was exciting. When it was her turn, she held onto Chespin tight, and in the blink of an eye, she was suddenly in Mike's house. She felt a bit dizzy and disoriented for a moment, and decided she didn't like teleporting. Still, she introduced herself to everyone she didn't recognize as Kari the trainer from Fortree. Then she lay down on the floor next to the couch that Kiki was sleeping on. She was exhausted from her journey, so it didn't take her long to doze off, cuddling with Chespin and Squirtle.

When Kari opened her eyes, she was no longer laying in a house next to a couch. The smell of the trees, the feel of the soft soil beneath her, the birds chirping... she was in a forest. Back at home, Kari spent a lot of time exploring nearby forests, camping in the woods. She felt more at home here than in any building. Still, it was alarming to wake up somewhere other than where you fell asleep.

She quickly took inventory and made sure she still had her bag and two pokemon. She breathed a sigh of relief, realizing they were all still with her. "Just where are we now guys?" She asked her pokemon rhetorically. Chespin cocked its head, confused.

But then another voice chimed in "you're in the digital world Kari!" She looked over to see two strange little creatures. They didn't really look like pokemon. "Digital world.... you... you're digimon?" She asked slowly. "Yep! I'm Dodomon and this is Kiimon! We're your new companions!" Dodomon said cheerfully. "Well... your other new companions" he said looking at her pokemon.

"Well it's nice to meet you" Kari said with a smile. Suddenly they heard a girl screaming off in the distance. "Did you guys hear that? Someone's in trouble! We... we should go see if we can help. Come on!"

Princess_Kaylin

"Well anything for a beautiful woman like you Ashley" Mike said to Ash with a wink.

Ash would pause as she felt Mike's hand grab hers and he lead her away. She shook her head, "What about your..." As Magnazone made it back, with her still breathing. She paused, "So uh...back at your place....where is everyone else?"

Before she got an answer, she felt herself being lead to a seat before Mike vanished to the other room. She drank the water slowly as she closed her eyes before drifting off.

*nudge nudge* Ashley woke up seeing Mister know poking her. She paused noticing an eevee on her lap as she held her head, "I forgot about you....hi....uhm....so I guess I am your trainer...or mother Ash....uh..."

The eevee put her paws on Ashley's breast as she raised her face to Ashley and sniffed at her nose. "So uh yeah...uhm...did you ...uh ....you need a name."

Eevee yipped as she spun around a bit and Mister growled climbing on her back. The eevee wiggled her shoulders adjusting as she let the smaller one ride her.

Ashley blinked as she spoke faintly, "How about Yui..." The Eevee growled a bit as she shook her head feeling Mister pulling on her ear. The pichu really did like to be mischievous.

Ash would pause as she spoke, "How about Yuuki....." The canine like pokemon would jump a bit as she nuzzled Ashley. "Alright Yuuki it is...."

She placed her phone down on the table which seemed to have some kind of spark with the clocks and electronics acting up. "ouch...hmm" The phone went bright but then back to normal just with some strange code for a few seconds. "HEY MIKE! I THINK YOU GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM!" She looked down at her leg braces as she muttered, "At least these things didn't do anything funny."

As Mike entered with a Gardivoir and Gallade, The girl would tilt her head. "So uhm.....pleasure to meet you two....my name is Ashley..." She paused seeing Mike introduce them and she looked down, "Oh uh this is Yuuki...ironic huh I named her after an anime character but see you had a similar idea." She would nod her head to the two as they went off. "Hey Mike....thanks for the help...uhm.....I am really tired so can I just go rest up....today has been well rough on me ...to say the least."

Her face was fully red as she spoke and looked down.

That Night....11pm

Ashley was sleeping soundly in the guest room. The eevee popped out of her ball and began to glance around. Mister was curled up against Ash who was turning a bit in her sleep began to moan as she slightly started to hold her stomach in pain. Her bracers next to the bed started to act up while the digital clock started acting strange again. Most electronics within the house it seemed began to turn on and off acting as if some kind of electrical disturbance hit.

The Eevee would started to howl as the machines went nuts. Ashley woke up quickly, "YUUKII WHATS WRONG!" She reached for her legs as she slipped and hit her head off the chair when trying to get up without functioning legs. The phone floated up above the trio as it quickly flashed and they were gone.

As Ashley moaned, she slowly would open her eyes reaching to grab Mister. She looked near her side noticing Yuuki falling and reached for her. She then realized her bracers were floating farther away from her as Ashley let out a scream, "MICHAEL!!!!!" She would close her eyes tighter as she held her two partners tight before feeling a hard thud.

Ash would breath heavily as she slowly came to...she could hear Yuuki yipping and Mister crying. "H....hey...i'm fine....Mister....Yuuki.." She tried to move as she sat up and would blink seeing forests and dirt around her. Ash would pull herself up more as she looked for her bracers or something nearby. She noticed one of them sticking up in the muck of a bush a bit away, "Shit.....MIKE....MIKE ARE YOU HERE I UH I NEED SOME HELP!" She then paused as she turned hearing some noises.

"DID YOU HEAR US! THIS IS OUR TURF TEAM GATO ONLY!"

Two blobs one white another red with faces. "THIS IS OUR LAND F...F...FREAK! GET OUT!"

The red one nodded to the white and hopped towards the yipping Eevee, "YOU HEARD HER WE HAVE BEEN REGROWING BACK TO OUR DREAM TEAM YOU GET ON YOUR FEET TAKE YOUR PET THING WITH YOU...>WHATEVER THAT TALL TAN THING IS AND GET OUT!"

Ashley blinked, "Did you two just talk?" She would rub her legs a bit as she muttered, "Uh Come here Yuuki....you too Mister..." As the two pokemon went over and kept close to their motherly figure, Ashley would glare back at the monsters, "Look uhm...I do not know what you two are but I...well I can't just walk away.......my legs have not worked since I was a child.."

The white one hopped closer as she glared at the strange creature and spoke up, "Look we are here waiting for our partner alright....some kind of thing called a human we got some pull inside our heads telling us to remain here.....this has been at least three weeks waiting in this one turf and we do not plan on letting some freaky long limb ape take our turf...."

The white blob would blink as it saw something fall from above before the light sealed and land inside of Ashley's lap. The pink phone glowed and some kind of code floated for a moment.

"HEY PUNIMON THIS ...THIS THING IS OUR HUMAN!"

The red one moved closer as she spoke, "Seriously Kuramon...this is some kind of digital warrior....she can't even stand..."

Ashley took a deep breath as she spoke faintly, "Alright you two.....settle down...My name is Ashley....this is Yuuki and Mister....and I am assuming this is either some kind of acid trip or I am talking to pokemon now."

She picked up Mister, "Mister can you speak now too?" The pichu giggled as it kept calling out, "Pi pi pi"

Within a few seconds the two digimon were pushing Ashley and the Kuramon started to fight and bite Yuuki as the two rolled around trying to pin the other down rather rough.

"HEY CUT THAT OUT YOU TWO!!!! AND OW YOU STOP THIS AT ONCE WHAT DO YOU THINK!" The red monster was now biting and pushing against Ashley's butt and chest back and forth.

"What you can't move your legs and your our warrior got it....so your power must be those two giant lumps.....they made you too heavy so you can't move your legs.....I can fix that just let me pop them......"

Ashley let out a cry, "STOP TOUCHING MY BREASTS AND ASS THEY ARE NOT MY SOURCE OF POWER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Kuramon blinked as she stopped and let the Eevee pin her, "We are your digimon....you know your partners....didn't you get some sort of memo or something geez...a warrior with no legs or brains..."

Pichu let out a cry as it turned growling and let out a thunder shock hitting Ashley at the same time as Punimon, "W...why the hell is this happening....why am I in the woods.....where the hell is Mike and the others........and why am I talking to pokemon...." She was coughing a bit from the electric shock as she spoke and then fell on her back from a tackle. Mister was running over to help Yuuki as the two pinned down Kuramon. Punimon was now on Ashley's breasts pinning her on her back with its small form, "HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU DUMB ASS WE ARE DIGIMON DIGIMON REPEAT AFTER ME...DIG.."

"Dig..."

"EEEEE"

"e..."

"MON!"

"mon...oh digimon"

"SEE YOU CAN TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS!....NOW STOP LAYING AROUND AND LETS GO!" Punimon moved quickly around Ashley like a bouncing ball before she stopped. Ashley frowned as she spoke softly, "uh...I do not have legs remember..." Kuramon hopped back onto Ashley again rather roughly. "THEN HOW DO YOU DO THINGS!"
Ashley would glance over to the bracers, "uh I use bracers to move...and a wheelchair sometimes.." Punimon growled as she spoke getting really close to Ashley's face "WHAT THE HECK IS A BRACER.." Ashley would close her eyes as she spoke rather fast, "It's a fake leg....one is over there..the thing that is all powered up....it uh...well its how I am able to walk...I have two of them..."

Punimon rushed over to Kuramon and shooed the pokemon away as she snapped, "HEY KURA....THE WARRIOR USES THOSE FAKE LEGS TO MOVE....THAT MUST BE PART OF HER GIMMIC..."

"Puni what do you mean gimmic"

"IT MAKES HER DIFFERENT ITS WHY SHE HAS TWO OF US MAKES SENSE.....I GUESS SHE MOUNTS YOU AND I DO THE FIGHTING."

"I am not a horse..."

"Uh do I get a say in this..."

"NO WE ARE YOUR BOSS GOT IT WARRIOR YOU ARE NOT EVEN FROM HERE SO YOUR THE NEWB!"

"Hey don't talk to our warrior that way Punimon your not the one who does punishing you go too far." "ME GO TO FAR WHAT YOU THINK CAUSE YOU UNDERSTAND PUNISHMENT AT LEAST I DONT GET MISTAKEN FOR A DEMON..." "SHUT THE HELL UP ANGEL BITCH!"

As the group continues to argue and fight, a scream could be heard faintly (reference to other post). The group was so noisy though, no one would realize or hear it.

Last edited:

Mike the Bloodwolf

Mike was the very last person to go to bed, he made sure everyone and every pokemon was quite comfortable, giving extra pillows to those who were sleeping on the floor, eventually satisfied with everything.

He called up his mother and sent over his high leveled pokemon of Magnazone, Asuna, Kirito, Blissey and Ryu back to her hoping that there would be no drama the following morning if they leave early enough. Since he was now at a disadvantage, without his stronger pokemon to protect everyone, Mike was worried but he knew if he took them with him beyond the village he would start using them in battle.
Once he had done everything, he went to his bed and collapsed into it, quickly falling asleep with Feral and Ninja sleeping on there own pokemon Bed Mike had made.
--
By the time, everyone had been teleported to the digi world, Mike was the last as he was nowhere near his device when it gave off the first flash to teleport him to the digiworld, Mike recognised it as a teleport of some kind and it seemed by how quite the house had become, that everyone else had already gone. Mike chuckled to himself as he said more to himself though his partners were nearby "A good Ranger is always prepared for every outcome".

He quickly grab a backpack and packed in supplies. He was not sure how long or how far the teleport would take him so he though it was best to stock up with enough food for at least 4 days, making sure he had enough for the group he had met and any extra food for new people they might meet.
Once his bag was all packed and his partners had chosen a place to hold onto him or his bag, he picked up the phone the professor had given him, the same device that was now glowing and said "Well, I'm ready" With that, the bright light came and Mike felt himself being teleported.
--
Mike landed on his feet, and looked around his new surrounding's, he was in a forest of some kind but it was not the kind of forest you could find on Earth. The tree were tall and strangely colour, he could hear the sounds of water to his right, he also picked up on a big argument going on his left, he though he could hear Ashley voice.

But then he heard a girly voice in front of him "Wow, he's taller then I thought, kinda reminds me of a human sized digimon like Lobomon or Devimon" the girl voice said. "I do agree with you but I don't believe, he's as evil as Devimon, I would probably say he reminds me more of hero or maybe an Anti-hero" the male voice said.
Mike looked at the sources of the two voices to see a strange yellow slime with a yellow tail and a strange bird looking Slime. "Oh Senpi, noticed me" The yellow slime said with a blush reviling her as the female. "What even is a Senpi? You've picked up some weird words Relamon" The bird one said reviling him as the Male. The yellow slime now reviled to be named Relamon glared at The bird. "Thanks for ruining the big revile Pitchmon" Relamon told him with a pout before turning her attention back to Mike who looked befuddled by this whole situation.
"Oh right, we forgot to introduce ourselves. Hello Senpi, my name is Relamon and this is Pitchmon, we're creature known as digimon and we've been waiting a long time for you to come here" She said with a beaming smile. "Well, its terrible nice to meet you both, my name is Mike Fertar, I'm a Ranger" Mike said to them politely before he asked "You said, You've been waiting for me, well I'm sorry I made you wait so long". Ninja and Feral slide off Mike to see the new people and within seconds, the four were playing with each other and introducing themselves to each other. Mike then heard a beep nearby, he turned round and saw one of Ashley Braces nearby. "I guess the teleportation must of spilt Ashley braces apart. Good thing, I brought my tools with me but first I need to find Ashley" Mike though to himself before he turned to Pitchmon and Relamon
"Did you two happen to see any more people like me fall around this area?" Mike asked them. Relamon and Pitchmon though about it before Pitchmon nodded and said "I saw a girl with brownish or Redish hair holding onto a strange yellow and black and brown creature crash land not that far from here. I can show you Partner".
Mike smiled and nodded as he said "Thank you, if that is her, she needs these to walk". With that, all four of Mike companions climb onto his shoulders or bag as he gave each of them some food as they lead the way to Ashley.

Mike finally spotted Ashley and her own dueling partners before Relamon called out to the other two female digimon "Hey girls, look my partner is such a hottie, don't you think?" Pitchmon and Feral would team up to separate Eevee and Punimon from getting into another fight while Ninja leaped off Mike to help move Ashley other bracer closer to Mike so he could repair them for her.
--
While one set of events were happen, a young man with black hair and yellow eyes had only just reached the pokemon lab and got told off for cutting it so late. He apologised again and picked his partners a Rowlet he called Robin Hood or Robin for short and a Mudkip he called Hulk remember that Swamperts Mega evolution looked like the incredible Hulk. After getting the information about Digimon, he thanked and apologised to the professor once more.

The young man set up camp on the hill over looking the village before playing with his partners for a little while before they all curled up for Bed.
--

The young man felt a very different ground underneath him as he woke up, "That's intresting" he said to himself confused before making sure both his partners were still with him Robin had moved to a nearby tree to keep watch and Hulk seemed to be testing the ground around them probably looking for something. All of a sudden though, Robin hooted loudly before he dived bomb from the tree to catch a strange White crab like creature. "Hey, let me go you overgrown Grass owl" the creature said before Robin drop him in front of the young man. "Ah, you must be one of those digimon the professor spoke about. How do you do? I'm Derek Santora" The young man said. The white crab looked at him before he said "Your Derek? Then that would make you my tamer, well me and my friend tamer". Derek was surprised but he did not get long to think about it before Hulk ran across a strange red dino creature and began to play with it. Eventually the two got back to Derek where the red Dino started at Derek with Child like wonder before she said "Hello Tamer, my name is Jiryumon and this is Arkidramon baby form". "Its nice to meet you both" Derek said before he heard the scream. "Someone in trouble, Let's go" He said as Robin landed on his shoulder while Arkidramon and Jiryumon jump onto Robin and Hulk.

Last edited:
OP
wolfsujiyama

wolfsujiyama

Fearian
Kiki stared at them surprised that what the professor spoke of was true and the world she was in must be the world she spoke of as well. She then looked around the forest once more as she then noticed as Ralts and Fennekin stepped out in front of her as if to protect her as Kiki then asks, "W-where am I exactly?" The two Digimon looks at her confused as Puttimon then says, "Your in the Digital World." Kiki thinks for a moment, "The Digital World? Like a computer?" She then looks at Ralts and Fennekin and says, "It's ok, I don't know why, but I feel like we can trust them." Fennekin and Ralts both look back towards Kiki and then nod as they then look towards the two as Puttimon then asks, "Huh? What kind of Digimon are they?" Kiki looks at them and then smiles as she says, "They aren't Digimon, these two are what we from the Human World call Pokemon." Leafmon then thinks for a moment and asks, "Pokemon? Never heard of them."

Firis was shocked to hear that all that stuff the professor was speaking of was real as she then remembered the scream she heard before as she said, "Enough of that for now, I heard a scream lets go and see what's going on." She then stands up and runs towards the direction she heard the scream as the two Digimon who claim to be her partners chase after her calling out, "Wait for us!" When she arrived she noticed it was Kiki, but something was off about her as she looked at her surprised as she thought, "Wait... She's like me? I thought I was a rare breed..." She then looked over hearing a bush nearby rustling and noticing someone stepping out into the open.

Rose then looks down at the two Digimon before her as she then says, "So your Digimon? That means all that babble the professor was speaking of was true... Whatever, what exactly do you mean you're my new partners?" Yukimi Botamon then says, "Well I am Yukimi Botamon and this is Pupumon, and we were tasked to be your partners, we have been waiting here for you to arrive for a while." Rose stared at them with a harsh stare as she asked, "Tasked by whom?" The two look at each other and then back to her as Pupumon then says, "We don't know, all we know was that we were meant to be your partners and help you when needed, and you're to help us get stronger."

Joker looks around once more and says, "So this must be the Digital World then..." He then stands up and then says, "I guess I better go see who was screaming and see if my new friend has ended up here or not." He then walks towards where the scream came from, as he arrives where he heard the scream come from he walks out of a bush and notices Firis and then notices Kiki and that she looks different. As he stares at her and then says, "So it is possible." Kiki hears Jokers voice as she looks over and notices both Firis and Joker staring at her as she then glances up towards the top of her head and notices her hat was missing and in both fear and panic she starts to breathe heavily as she was afraid of what they were going to think of her as where her hat once was showed the ears of an Eevee, and these ears were real. Meaning she would be a half-breed, half human half pokemon as Joker thought for a moment, "I heard it was possible, but it was hard to believe they would actually exist, I thought it was merely rumors or even a myth, but seeing her... Right here before me... I now see that breeding a Pokemon and Human is possible... Very Interesting..."

Top Bottom