Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Living in the Sex Goddess' World [Interest & Coordination]

UseAlex

Supernova
Hey all! This is a bit of an unusual idea, so let's see if anyone is interested. This group RP would be mostly smut centric, but there should be some great storytelling, plot, and potentially romance opportunities that sprout from that smut. The concept is this: It's the modern world as we know it, but we peel back the cosmic curtain to see what is really happening up in heaven. The divine entity looking down on the mortals is not what anyone suspected. She is the Goddess of Sex, gaining power whenever the mortals cum. And in the modern age, things are good. People don't take much encouragement to get it on nowadays, after all. But... things can always be better. The Goddess, and her many angelic servants, keep track of the mortals of potential. You see, the harder one cums, the more power the Goddess receives. So there is a certain expectation for those capable of particularly powerful orgasms to get down and dirty more often. It's mostly a self-governing system. After all, if you cum super hard, you're more likely to love sex and partake often. But this is not always the case. If you are not living up to your potential, a little divine intervention is in order. The severity of the intervention depends on the severity of the shortcoming.

A girl who cums nice and hard, but only has sex once a month need a magic nudge in the right direction. A wet dream here, an accidental orgasm in the shower there, and she's meeting her potential just fine.
A girl who cums harder than 99% of mortals, but is still a virgin at 23? That's a serious grievance that must be corrected immediately in a more "hands on" way.

So! That's the pitch, but what would a group RP in this world look like? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure, but I have some ideas and I'm open to your ideas too! For starters, I imagine anyone wanting to join the RP would have to decide whether they want to play an angel or a mortal of potential. Then, we can just have some fun in a casual RP, setting up scenarios and playing them out. For example, one player makes a mortal character and describes his/her situation. Something like... they are a 20 year old virgin girl, fresh into college and has no idea she has such an orgasmic body. Then, the Goddess and anyone playing as an angel take note, roleplay a bit as the divine beings plan how to "correct" this wrong. Then we take action and play out the scene! I suppose you could think of it as having three parts: 1) Mortal introduction 2) Angel introduction/planning 3) Set the plan into action

Now, what could these plans the angels have for mortals be like? Well, that's where we get to be a little creative and have a little fun! Because there really is limitless potential for this. We could have an angel come down incognito and pretend to be a human to seduce a mortal. We could manipulate the environment magically to force the mortal into sexual situations. For a mortal falling particularly short of their potential, maybe it's decided that throwing aside all charades is necessary and they just have a good, hard angelic gang bang. Or, we could set up a situation kind of like the Final Destination films, but instead of culminating in death, they culminate in forced orgasms. Again, the more creativity we bring to it, the better!

A few last thoughts. I think this concept works best focusing on female mortals, but we can definitely do male/futa mortals if that's what people want to do. Female/futa/male angels all make sense to me. We can talk about kinks on a case-by-case basis, but I think the concept naturally lends itself to non-con, non-con to con, public humiliation, magic, and reality/body manipulation. Again, kinks and every other aspect of this RP are up for discussion. We can adjust anything based on interest and what the players want to do. So, who's interested?

Haven't decided yet, though I do have some ideas for at least two with one being a human girl who a quiet person but is a different person when she cosplay. The other one is an angel who main kink a gloryhole kind of thing. Think something on the lines of able to push people through solid objects and only have them go halfway through.

I've always been interested in doing a demon/angel who gets off on pranking people by anatomical enhancement. He looks for just the right embarrassing moment to grow a woman by a cup size while she's leaned over to grab a snack from a tray in front of her best friend's husband, or he springs a guy a huge boner as his female boss wedges in front of him in a tight elevator, and then the angel just lets things take their course from there.

I am interested and I have always wanted to do a group role-play and i think this would me really cool concept to do! Let me know if you are still doing this and are still accepting new peoples into this. Also I am willing to do anything and be anyone so I can be whatever!!

Hey all. Looks like we actually have quite a few people interested in this concept after all! I count 7 people total. If you are still interested, hop on over to the OOC Chatter Thread and make a post. We can start working out all the little details, coming up with storytelling possibilities, and figuring out which characters we would like to play. I have also made the Character Profiles Thread, so feel free to post your characters there as well. Remember that you can absolutely have more than one character.

Back
Top Bottom