Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Zoe’s Roleplay Turn Ons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bluemoon, I’m combining my two ideas into one thread so my ideas are available to all. Please read over them and message me freely with ideas. By the way, my rules are...

1.Be awesome to me; rude butts get ignored! I’m a southern belle, so I’ll be nice to you.

2.I enjoy playing as multiple lead protagonists, enjoy the ride and trust that I can pull it off.

3.No one liners! Please be creative too and actually write something I can work with.

4.I roleplay throughout the work weekend from 5am to roughly 3pm New York time. Sometimes mornings on the weekends.

5.Keep OOC chat going to share ideas and make friends (just friends).

Remember when we was little and the cheesiest thing on television was the Power Rangers? Yeah, me too but wasn’t Kimberly stupid hot! What if the Power Rangers were in a darker universe; one where bad things happened; kind of like this bootleg short film that was made a couple years ago, Power/Rangers

Pretty dark huh? Imagine the original group of Rangers but as an all female team in this world? Imagine the terrible things that would happen to them along the way? Captured, beaten, raped, impregnated, tortured and even killed. Yeah, it’s dark and so am I at times but the reality makes it so much fun. I have ideas for multiple parts, all of which will play out differently but the stakes in my roleplay better be damn high! Do not get me wrong, I do not want you running through them like an eighties slasher film. I prefer deaths to be far and few in between so they are more impactful. Besides, there is plenty of bad shit that can happen along the way. Simply put, my kinks are pretty much anything you can think of as long as the story matters as much as the smut! Remember that last statement, very important. Think you can handle that? I will be the Rangers of course! BTW, I do not care if you’re a man or woman; we are roleplaying a story... not experiencing real life.

As for the Rangers... (BTW guys, if you want to make the red, blue and black Rangers guys and you play them, I’d love that.)

Janelle Scott, The Red Ranger... She is the small town hero everyone comes to watch. The top ranked recruit in her class, for the nation, she was picked as an All State Basketball player but during last year’s State Championship, she blew out her knee. Struggling to recover, she turned to the only person who she thinks can understand her, her coach. However, he is married with kids and certainly does not need anyone knowing this young beautiful girl is stealing his heart.

Kimberly Hart, The Pink Ranger... She is the girl every guy in school would die to date. Always a smile on her face, and friends with everyone; Kim is perfect in so many ways. Dating the man of her dreams, the high school’s star quarterback; she is his head over heels in love cheerleader. Still a virgin but willing to tease her boyfriend, she had the perfect reputation.

Billie Cranston, The Blue Ranger... The weird gullible nerd that most hardly notice. Her intelligence is intimidating, her love for robotics strange but what more could you expect from the daughter of a multi-billionaire dollar CEO of Cranston Technologies. She longs for friends and trusts way too easily. She has more money than she could ever burn through, and a company her father expects her to take over very soon.

Trini Kelly, The Yellow Ranger... The artistic party girl who a passion for life. Willing to try anything once, she can get along with anyone. A singer and song writer, she hopes to get out of town to become the next big thing. Cool, calm and collective; she likes to show down and see the bigger picture. Not a book worm but certainly unmatched on the street. Break her heart though, and she will be out for blood. She likes to spend her weekends singing at the city’s park.

Zara Taylor, The Black Ranger... The rough bad girl whose life has been a living hell. An abusive alcoholic father in jail, a dead mother and now she is forced to live with the only person who loves her, her sister, but also her sexually abusing husband. She just wants to run away but has no where to go. Broken inside, she does anything to try and fill an emptiness she contains but nothing seems to work. Fighting, sex, drugs, running away; nothing is impossible for her. Part of her hates life, even wants to die which makes her very reckless at times.

Tommie Oliver, the Green Ranger... She is the new girl in town who just moved here to live with her dad after her mom kicked her out. Not so much a trouble maker but she does not care to hurt someone to get what she wants or do whatever it takes. If she had to live in this hell hole of a town, it is going to be on her terms. Struggling to bond with her dad and knowing no one is fine with her, as long as her smile can open door.

I will break this into parts to make it easy but I will not play a future part until an older part has been played first. With that said, yes I am re-writing the lure a bit with the Green Ranger but be patient. There is a reason.

Zordon was the original Red Ranger from the distance part of the galaxy, a galactic nation known as the Aquitar Federation of Planets. Serving beside him was five other Rangers, one of which was Rita Repulsa. Their Federation was attacked by the evil Dragon King, Lord Zedd who started to conquer the A.F.P. one world at a time. The Rangers would fight back his advance, stalling the mad tyrant until he approached Rita with an offer. Survival, wealth and sorcery powers in exchange for her betraying the other Rangers.

One by one, Rita set the Rangers up so that Goldar’s extermination squads could hunt them down. With everyone she had murdered, she collected their power coin until Zordon realized what was taking place. Attacking Rita, defeating her in battle barely by trapping her within a pocket dimension using the Zeo Crystal, Zordon escaped the planet but Goldar gave chase. Entering a constructed worm hole, Zordon arrived near Mars but Goldar followed. Disabling the Red Ranger’s ship, Zordon and Goldar fought. Just before Goldar could deliver a death blow, Zordon opened a hatch which sucked him into space where he froze before crashing to the Earth. Zordon, left with no option but to die as well, had the ship activate Alpha 5. Quickly the droid helped Zordon transfer his mind into the computer before his physical body died. The disabled ship would soon crash to Earth, not far from where Goldar’s body did. Burying into the ground in south east Texas, the ship was lost to time.

The Rangers are not Rangers yet! Each of their lives are at a low point when construction crews from Cranston Industries uncovers the frozen body of Goldar. Exposed to the heat of the sun, Goldar quickly breaks loose from the ice with one mission in mind, freeing his Mistress Rita. Using the only magically spell he knows, he turns the construction workers into puddies before setting them loose on Angel Grove. Everyone they attack becomes puddies which Goldar leads like a general. Sensing the danger, Alpha 5 awakens Zordon who must select a new team of six to stop Goldar from attaining the Zeo Crystal.

You get to play a big gold monster that kicks ass, wields a giant sword and a massive bitch tamer along with any other characters you want to introduce.

Rita is free but at the cost of her beloved Goldar, and she seeks revenge. Wanting to make Zordon’s team suffer as an act of revenge, she uses her connection with the Green Power Coin to manipulate and brainwash Tommie. Now a weapon of destruction, Tommie’s mission is to hunt down the Rangers and kill them one by one. A trusted friend, the girls never see her coming but are faced with the fear of fighting for their lives or saving one of their own.

An alpha bitch who can grow a magical dick to fuck the Rangers with while she tortures them in her dungeon.

Rita has failed, her Green Ranger saved and her master is not happy. Zedd is evil, the devil even and Earth must pay. Sensing the death of his once beloved Rita, Zedd sets a course for Earth. His forces overwhelming our defenses and easily defeating the Rangers in battle, Zedd destroys many major cities before Earth surrenders but the Rangers got away. Forever to be hunted, they must either make a stand or suffer a fate worse than death.

Here is your chance for a Harem if you’re man enough to make it happen. I want pure demonic evil! The baddest of the bad, the one they all fear.

Like? Of course a sick sexual fucker like you does! Let’s review what I want kink wise: rape, rough sex, torture, violence, brutality, some bad ends but bittersweet in the end. Simple enough? Do you have an idea for an extra part not listed? Then tell me about, let’s hear that sexy fucking idea! Now message me you bitch tamer you! Time is wasting and there’s bitches to be breaking!

I have always had a romanticized fascination with Greek Mythology and the stories of the Olympians. Whether it be their ride to power, Heracles labors or even the Trojan War; and all tales in between, it fascinated me. This lead me to wondering what if mythology was real in a modern time and a roleplay started to build in my head. If the gods powers were linked to worship, how strong would they be today? From that, this story and plot formed deep inside my dark little mind. Hopefully you will love what you read and we can make something happen.

Growing stronger as his father has grown weaker, Ares is now the strongest among the Olympians and desires the throne. Leading a full scale revolution, Area lead his children, armies of mythical heroes and monsters against Zeus and his loyalists. Most fought until they were captured or fell in battle, but Zeus soon realized Cronus’ curse had come true. Knowing his time had come, Zeus passed his thunderbolt to Apollo who escaped with Triton, Hermes and Hephaestus to Earth in search of the four last descendants of the Amazons who can defeat Ares as prophesied. However, these four are just teenagers and have no clue what their true destiny is. Luckily, only Athena, Apollo and Zeus did for the last ten years.

Ares has learned of the Amazon prophecy, and who the four Amazons are. Wanting to stop them before they become the next generation of Olympians, he sends four Mythical beasts after them: The Hydra, The Python, The Griffin, and The Chimera. Realizing they must protect the girls, the four fallen Olympians race to save the Amazons lives and reveal themselves but it is time for the Amazons: The Thunderbolt, The Inferno, The Cyclone and The Tide, to rise and defeat Ares.

Zeus is alive and free but he did not take the threat to his throne lightly. He blames mankind, their la m of faith made him weak. Determined to grow stronger than ever, Zeus will wipe out half of the world if he has too but people will worship and fear him once again. He needs his Thunderbolt though and one of the Amazons has it. He is no fool though, they will only get in his way of restoring order and he cannot allow that.

With Zeus’ death, the king of the Titans is freed upon an unsuspecting world, Cronus. Seeking to reclaim all that was once his, seeks the three keys which will open the gates of Tartarus and free his brothers and sisters. These keys are hidden away in Hades, Atlantis and Olympus. Now the Amazons must stop him from attaining these three powerful jewels which he can destroy the universe with.

Hopefully the stories grab your interests. As you can tell, these powers the Amazons gain must be passed in from their chosen Olympians, which can only happen through intercourse. Yes, they have to be mythically filled with Olympian cum to become goddesses. I know most will love that thought. Let’s meet these girls now shall we! Each are eighteen and thanks to their blood lines, look well beyond their maturity level physically.

Elizabeth is the goddess of lightning, taking the Thunderbolt Sword of Apollo and firmly Zeus as her weapon. She is extremely intelligent and sweet, allows willing to give the shirt off her back to anyone in need. She is class president and leading student for Valedictorian.

Makayla is the goddess of fire, taking the Forge War Hanmer as her weapon. She is a no nonsense girl that takes no bullshit and speaks what is in her mind. A love of mechanics and speed, she enjoys anything that is dangerous or an adrenaline rush.

Odessa is the goddess of the wind, taking the Caduceus Battle Ax of Hermes as her weapon. She is a flirt and playful in nature. One of the most popular girls in school and the head cheerleader.

Addi is the goddess of water, taking the Trident Spear of Triton and firmly Poseidon as her weapon. A pure athlete and drive to be the very best at everything she does, she is motivated by fear of failure. All American is multiple sports, she is a show boating one woman show who does not play well with others.

I want the stakes to be high in this story with the villains to be evil; whether that means brutal force, sexual deviance or cunningly manipulative. This girls may find victory at the end of all three parts but the journey should be bittersweet at best. I also love romance inside my plays as well. If you could not tell, this will lean toward story but their will be smut along the way, both con and non-con. Enjoy guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom