[FxF] Night Elf Colony [Multi Chara] [Long Term]

Helen Kyle

Planetoid
So I've had this one buzzing in my head for a while and I'm now finally doing the thing where I, y'know... post the thread!

Let's start this off with a few rules:
1. No guys, sorry.
2. Solid spelling would be a bonus.
3. I'd prefer someone from a European or Pan-African timezone. I can RP outside of those but it's still more convenient for me to NOT be RPing super early in the morning or super late at night.
4. I like to chat in OOC. This isn't a MUST HAVE if I'm being honest, it's just a nice to have. I like to communicate with my partners, whether we're discussing the RP itself and where we'd like to take it or talking dirty about the content.

AND ONTO THAT SWEET SWEET CONTENT!

So this is for fans of Warcraft!

I'd like to do a story (preferably set during Warcraft III but I'll also be fine with something early in the WoW timeline) about a group of Night Elf women who travel to make their own new camp. Maybe they've been at this place for a while, maybe they've just arrived and are setting up. None of them have permanent partners, it's more like one very large communal polyamorous relationship I suppose.

I say Multi Character because whilst we maybe start out with one character each I'd really like to spend time exploring different pairings and characters across this camp.

SMUT V STORY: DAWN OF RATIOS
And it's that time of the day where I disappoint a whole bunch of folks by saying I'm looking for a ratio of 70/30 of story/smut. At least to start with. I'd like to set up these characters a little, maybe play up the sexual tensions and get a real build up going. And let's be honest, a story about purple warrior women kicking ass and guarding their new home should be a ton of fun to write about!

SO HOW MUCH WRITING ARE WE DOING, YO?
So I'm gonna be weird here and request a small amount of writing. I'd say 4-6 lines per post is what I'm gonna be averaging, you're free to go higher than that if you want but I'm sticking with quality over quantity here. If you go below 4 lines though we might have issues!

Alright so that's all I've got for now. Really we can work out more details in PM, if you've got thoughts or changes you'd like to make I'm happy to hear them.

Looking forward to chatting!

Back
Top Bottom