Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Storming Emotions

DaL

Star
((This is one of my earliest attempts at writing such a story. Looking back at it, there's plenty of editing I could make. Just haven't found the time for it. Maybe that'll come later.))

I’m still not sure how I had got myself into that situation to begin with. That night saw a real nasty storm the likes of which hadn’t been seen in years. With the storm being far too dangerous to even think about driving through, I ended up getting stuck in her house. Long story short, we were at quite a relaxing party our vixen friend had set up for us. Good drinks, a few funny moments, and a nice dip into the pool was something everyone was hampering for some time. I never was that big into parties to begin with, I was too much of a nervous cat for years. But it was nice to be there with some long time friends.

Although it wasn’t without some awkwardness at some points. Plenty of attractive female friends to be had there, and despite having been around them plenty of times before I would still catch myself shifting awkwardly as ‘pent up energy’ would start to create rather uncomfortable images of them in my head. Yeah, I might have been just a little bit… inappropriate. I certainly didn’t enjoy it either.

Well the party didn’t last quite as long as we had envisioned. Storm clouds had been rolling in for some time but it was the distant roll of thunder that woke us out of our fun little world we were having. Quarter of an hour listening to the weather channel someone turned to after that and we knew we probably needed to head back home. We all had more than enough time to help clean up the place for our hostess and give our farewells before we all jumped back into our cars. Everyone would make it back to their homes, except me though. Being the brain fart I usually was, I only discovered halfway back that I left my phone back in the house. Well I didn’t really need it. But surely, I had time to head back, pick it up, and still make it back home?

Yeah, as you probably had guessed I didn’t.

Rain started dumping like crazy almost the very instant that she let me back in. A minute later and the winds were gusting like the sky was have a coughing fit. If I had just left the phone I would’ve made it back to my house and just would’ve picked up the phone the following day. Now though I had no choice but to stay for the night. Was she bothered by that? Hardly. In fact, she kinda laughed at the situation. That fox always had a good sense of humor, I’ll give her that much. What was really awkward for me though was how I ended up finding her when I got back. She was already planning on getting a shower in and didn’t expect someone to return. There I was a grown male with ears plopped down in embarrassment and there she was in nightgown and fluffy robe not phased at all. Her well-groomed and bushy tail swayed lazily behind as she told me I can sleep downstairs in the living room. Don’t worry, the couch was huge and comfy as hell so it was hardly a downgrade from an actual bed. Never was sure why she got that couch to begin with. She lived alone, and yet here was this huge beast that two people could easily sleep on.

So that’s where I found myself, sitting down in the living room with the TV on to whatever station it happened to be turned to while she went up to clean up for the night. Now at this point it had been forever since I was with someone intimately. Keep that in mind as you consider how I was now trapped in a house because of my own foolishness in the middle of night with a fun and… amazingly sexy vixen possibly about to start up a shower. It didn’t matter at the time that no one was around to see it, but I was about at awkward as I could get in that moment. Blush was seen through the fur on me as I began shifting my legs around trying not to think of the suddenly tight pants I was wearing. I wasn’t even paying any notice to the loud as hell storm outside or whatever was on TV. Well except for a brief moment when one of those sensual perfume ads came up, which only made things worse for me. I really didn’t want to be in that situation and decided I needed to blow off some steam in a bathroom.

Problem was she was using one and I didn’t know if there was a second one. Yes, two story houses usually have more than one, but it was a small layout and I hardly have been over there before. Screw it, I thought, I’ll just knock on the bathroom door and ask her where it was. Ascending the flight of stairs and allowing the damn bulge to rub up against the jeans some more which wasn’t helping I managed to find the main bathroom. Storm clouds outside were still loud as hell so I barely could hear the shower running, but I could make out the little steam cloud rolling out from below the door. Pausing only a moment to clear my throat I gave the door a firm knock and began asking her. Except for some reason, and here’s where things started getting interesting, she didn’t really have the door latched for some bizarre reason and my knock accidentally swung the door open.

My mind didn’t process right away that I just opened the door on her for the first few seconds, but that was all the time I needed. Eyes traveled up the white marble floor, across the light blue walls, through the steam and square on the stand in shower on the far end of the room. Fog and water only slightly distorted the image on the other. Skin glistened in the light as droplets slipped effortlessly across it’s many curves, the graceful hair and tail droop lazily down as elegant fingers combed through them. A sound of sirens was filling my ears as she hummed beautifully, swaying to whatever music was in her head as she continued to stand facing away from the door. The bulbous rear was occasionally pressing against the glass, showing how well sculpted she had been keeping it. The legs were like licked cleaned popsicle sticks, perfectly slender and curved. Her other key bulbous feature could be clearly seen sticking out towards the sides despite having the back towards me. I’m still convinced my heart stopped beating there for a few seconds from the shock, and it was only a sudden rush of pain when the already tight pants suddenly got tighter that finally snapped me out of it.

I’m not sure how to describe the sudden rush of conflicting emotions that was hitting me like a truck at that moment. All I can tell in detail was what I physically did. After standing frozen for a moment expecting a sudden scream that didn’t come what little part of my brain was still working must’ve figured out I wasn’t caught yet and began backing me off and slowly shutting the door again. Eyes would stay locked onto the surreal form beholden to me until it was closed again. I was clearly extremely lucky because the storm outside and the running shower must’ve drowned out whatever sound I made then. But at that moment I didn’t feel like that. I was panicking over what I just did, even if it was an accident. Yet another part of me was feeling rather proud. She was always a gorgeous lady and as much as it made me feel filthy doing so I couldn’t help but have fantasies over her for years. Now I just got to finally see her bare and in front of me. Okay sure, her back was towards me but I wasn’t complaining!

Well I was sort of, but shut up!

I couldn’t help the filthy thoughts that came in my mind afterwards. I did quickly find that second bathroom and frantically shut the door behind me. The image of what I saw was feeding the dirty side of me like crazy as I blew off as much energy as I could. Damn I felt horrible doing so but I couldn’t stop myself. My mind was racing with thoughts over what I could’ve done then. Her cute waist was just the right width for holding on to. The rear was plump enough to take whatever impact hit up against it. That hair and tail were looking like they were begging to be held onto. And that voice, oh gawd that amazing singing voice. I could only imagine what she would sound like singing a different kind of song with me as the conductor. I’ll confess, I was quite the perv back then. Still am a little bit.

About thirty minutes later I was back in the living room after cleaning up in the bathroom. My little privacy session hardly helped though, as I was sure was clearly obvious by the way I kept trying to keep my lap hidden underneath a pillow. Rain and wind still thrashed outside but was starting to dim down a bit at that point. I thought about maybe taking the risk to drive now that I was feeling painfully uncomfortable staying there alone with her. Quickly checking the weather channel again ended thoughts of that though. Maybe then it was best that I slept downstairs I was thinking to myself. At least then I could avoid making more accidental intrusions on her. That night would normal be the dream of any horny male, being alone with a hot fox with no chance of anyone interrupting. And then there were the rumors about how often she would get it on with someone, which only helped the fantasies to roll in more. I absolutely despised myself for having those thoughts. And excited. I was pretty much that quiet guy that was too kind and gentle to show what my real impulses and yearnings were. I didn’t snap out of my little world again until I heard footsteps from the direction of the stairs.

There she was again, back into her robe with hair and tail wrapped up in towels. Those little cute ears flickering a bit as water still dripped from them. Her emerald eyes shimmered in the dim light as she looked back over to me with a smile on those delicious looking lips. A perfectly crafted plump bosom stood pronounced and proud somewhere underneath that robe. It took me all my strength to avoid showing how damn close I was to another accidental discharge below the pillow, claws dug deep into the fabric as I stared awkwardly back. “’Ello deary.” That pretty sweet voiced teased at me. “I’m about to head off for bed now. Do you need me to do anything for you or are you good?”

I was starting to panic a little bit, mostly because I couldn’t really read what her tone was. That was typical speech for her to act all flirty and such, but my mind was so deep in dirty thoughts at the time I couldn’t help but wonder if she was starting to make a move on me. I didn’t say much back at her, just gave her a shake of my head and gave a pathetic lie that everything was alright. I guessed at the time she must’ve bought it because she didn’t show any sign of noticing my discomfort. Winking back with a goodnight, she strolled back upstairs with towel wrapped tail swaying behind her. I couldn’t emphasize how close I was to snapping and acting out my impulses right there and then. Her body was practically begging for me to take her right on the spot, as far as I was seeing it. To just touch that kitsume’s smooth skin, to tear and throw away those layers of clothing and pinning her against a wall, to hear her get scared for only a moment before feeling my first touch at which point she’ll start singing to me, provoking me to push onwards. But no, I was too much of a scared cat. I just kept starring hungry eyed at her as she waltzed off oblivious into her room and shut the door behind.

That night was almost agonizing. I eventually managed to fall asleep to the sound of the downpour but it didn’t last long. The dream itself was pretty much what you would expect from someone like me. There was just her in a darkened room with me on the other side. Her tongue licked over her lips as she winked and curled a finger for me to get closer. My legs worked on their own as I slowly beckoned forth. Her fingers slithered across her body, pulling at the clothing and steadily started to pull them off. My mouth watered and the heart pounded loudly in my ears. The rest of her garment seemed to melt right off and there she was in all her glory, legs spread out and her lips moaning as the cool air hit the hardening nipples. I was frantically trying to get my damn clothes off but I kept fumbling with them. Her fingers slid down that slender belly and slid down between the legs, releasing a hypnotizing moan. Only five feet away and I could take her.

A thump of what sounded like glass stopped that from happening. Dazed, I reach over and felt an invisible wall between me and her. I push and pounded but it wouldn’t even make a sound. She didn’t even react. She just kept touching herself, seducing me and beckoning me to take her. But I couldn’t. I couldn’t reach her. I shoved and kick and whatever this wall was didn’t seem to bulge. Then something else caught the corner of my eye. From either side of her, two ‘clones’ of her started crawling up to her on all four, bare ass swaying in the air. They crawled over her, lips kissing her skin. Their hands traveled over each other. The moans began to pick up. I gave myself a running start but whatever that damn wall was I couldn’t break through. They were still begging me to join, clearly now intentionally teasing me knowing I couldn’t. Desperately looking around, I tried to look for another way in. Nothing. Then I looked back towards them and there were a dozen of her now. They’re moans and squeals were getting louder as tongues danced with each other if not around their heats. Fingers shoved themselves inside various holes as their breathing got more rapid. But I couldn’t join in. I was trapped. They kept showing themselves off to me, spreading their legs wide open and groping their tits towards my face, mocking me, insulting me.

I’m still not sure what woke me up at that point but I’m guessing it was the sudden wet spot I felt around the crotch as I sat up from the couch. “Damn… Now I’m going to have to find a way to clean that up before she finds it.” I quietly cursed to myself.

Now with a storm brewing outside drowning out most other noises I figured it might be relatively easy for me to get to a bathroom and clean up without risking waking her up. I was going to need a showerhead though thanks to how much of a damn mess I made, so the one on the first floor wasn’t going to work. The second one I spotted her in before would be more than good enough. Feeling like some damn dog that had an accident in the kitchen, I was sulking with ears down as I climbed up the stairs. A rather strange and sweet smelling aroma was faint in the air. Possibly some perfume or shampoo thing that girls liked, I wouldn’t really have known. At least being feline easily allowed me to sneak up the stairs and quietly tip toe over to the bathroom. Her room was nearby, I would have to pass it along the way. But surely with the door closed and the storm rolling I wasn’t going to wake her up?

The door wasn’t closed. It was even just cracked open a little bit. It was jarred open by a couple of feet. What the hell was with her not closing doors? So maybe she usually lives by herself, you would think she would be wary when she has guests over. I was beginning to curse myself again for the bad luck when my ears caught something. Body froze in place with ears on full alert. My brain was only slightly able to process what it sounded like but it didn’t want to believe what it was hearing. Then again. The storm was drowning all sorts of sounds out but this one was far too distinctive. I didn’t understand what was going on with me, but my legs started walking slowly towards the bedroom door. Then it got louder.

Moaning.

The sweet sound of female moaning.

Cat eyes were able to effortless see through the door. Her room was on full display for me. It was rather minimalistic in décor, kept simple and clean. A soft, black throw rug spanned over most of the bare floor. Only a few simple tables and drawers in light walnut wood lined the walls. A noteworthy feature was the multiple mirrors she had collected all around the room. The flat screen TV was even decorated to look like one of the mirrors. Her bed was in the dead center of the room, green silk sheets hanging over the sides. Hanging off the bed actually. In fact, most of the bed sheets had been knocked off, and as soon as my eyes rose up I instantly knew why and my breath froze.

There she was, the vixen with the body of a goddess, sprawled over the bed on her back, and completely nude for anyone to see. And this time I had a true full view of her. The breasts rose up high with each breath she took, displaying their perfect roundness. They looked just big enough that I didn’t think I would be able to hold one of them in one hand, and their nipples were a lovely pink shade that stood up nicely from their mounts. Her hair was spread out nicely over them, helping to emphasize their curves. Her lips were parted in a cute little O as she moaned softly in her sleep, with ears flickering wildly over the pillow. Hands were spread out to either side lazily gripping at the sheets as she took in each deep breath. Legs shifted some more and the crown jewel itself was suddenly in my view. Pink and soft, spread out and wet, kept well almost completely shaved with just a little bit of a short trimmed patch. Her heat was radiating everywhere, giving off that wonderful smell I scented earlier. Drop by drop would slid out as she continued shifting around, clearly entranced by some amazing sexual adventure she was dreaming.

I couldn’t stop myself. My hand was sliding down to my pants as my eyes refused to even blink. The zipper came open and my eager hand reached down to the enormous bulge that just came back. Part of me was having an absolute panic attack, internally screaming out going “What the fuck are you doing!?” But my body didn’t care anymore. My mouth watered as the pawed fingers slid up and down my manhood. Her body twisted to the side a bit as a hand reached up and cupped around one of her own breasts, legs widening even more for an even better view. I bit my lips to stifle my own moan as I picked up the pace. The image was crystal clear in my head, picturing myself sitting on my knees below her and hands holding out her legs as I trust deep into her. Down below from me her mouth would be wide open, barely managing to yell out my name as she yells, moans, and whimpers uncontrollably. Those sexy eyes of hers would struggle to stay open to look back up towards me as I send shockwaves of pleasure the likes of which her nubile body had never felt before. Tits would be bouncing everywhere as if desperately waving for me to grab and worship them. And so I would, claws prickling the skin as I lean down and hungrily lick them which would only send her wilder.

Whatever she was dreaming while I continued to spy on her like the filthy little perv I was must’ve not been that much different to what I was imagining because her hips were starting to bounce up off the bed a little as her breathing got louder. I didn’t even noticed that my member was fully out of my pants as I jacked off to the show, my other hand too occupied with keeping me perched up on the doorway. She looked to be in more need than I was if she’s having such strong dreams like this. What little light was in the room was enough to show her reflection in several different mirrors, giving me all sorts of different views of her. What little logic side of my mind was left was warning me to not linger for too long since I had no idea if she was going to snap awake. But I badly wanted to see her climax. I wanted to hear her sing as she came to whatever was driving her crazy in her mind. My shaft was growing bigger than it ever had and wasn’t going to last much longer. I could hear what sounded like muffled words slipping from her lips, whimpering how much it felt good or begging for more.

But as if the moments of shock I had so far that night wasn’t enough, I began to hear her whimpering out a name underneath her moans and cries. I listened for it again, multiple times in fact because I couldn’t believe that I was hearing it right. She was calling out my name! Was she really dreaming of me right then and there? I didn’t dare believe it at first but then I started hearing the other things she was saying. She kept saying stuff like ‘keep scratching’ or ‘my needy kitty’. There was no way she was dreaming of me, I kept thinking to myself. But a minute later I had accepted what my ears were hearing. She was dreaming of me!

And that’s the moment when a very naughty thought crossed my mind. I was scared out of my wits, unable to accept the possibility that I would even try something like that. But I was so wound up that I didn’t care at that time. Hearing her calling out for me within her dreams emboldened me, dared me to take the risk. I did the unthinkable and did the one thing that was going to completely change my life, and I began to enter her room.

It was effortless to sneak closer to her without a sound, nothing that the storm and her own moans couldn’t drown out at least. Her intoxicating scent curled through the air, fueling my courage up as I leaned down at the foot of her bed. I could see the wet patch underneath her getting larger as she kept leaking her lady nectar. My heartbeat was almost deafening in my ears. I almost felt like I was going to faint from all the excitement. Raising a shaking hand up, I slipped my arm across the bed with one finger reaching out towards her heat. The slits were gapping wide open and shivering with who knew how much pleasure. Freezing for a second my head rose up a little to look back down towards her. Her eyes were still shut closed, lost in whatever realm of bliss she was in. But as if she knew I was here, she spoke out my name again. “P-pleeeease.”

Well how could I deny the wishes of such a sexy woman?

The tip of the finger made contact. Her heat sent a shiver up my arm and directly into my brain. Her soft skin was not like anything I ever felt before. The finger slipped effortlessly over the slit, already getting soaked in her juices. Back down at the foot of the bed I was starting to smile mischievously. I was actually feeling her up! Towards the top I could see the little red nub that was her clit standing out into the air. I wanted it. A second finger extended out and slid up until they tapped against her bliss button. A sudden low gasp slipped from her, taking in a deep breath that caused her nipples to go skyward. That pressed me to keep going, flicking the tip of my fingers across her heat as I stared licking my lips. Occasionally, the fingers would begin to slip inside her by half an inch, causing her to gasp again. For a moment I began to think of slipping further inside, but as much of a horny beast I was then I was trying my best to not rush it.

Then I started getting a little more daring. Rising off my knees my whole body began slipping up on top the bed. My head with lips chapping slipped in between her legs as I pulled my fingers away. “N-no… don’t…. stop…” she whimpered again. I was clearly beginning to affect her dreams. Well I wasn’t planning to stop. I pulled in my fingers still drizzled with her nectar, opening my lips and reaching out with my tongue. The very instant the tip touched the wetness I was in love. A low moan was then slipping out of my lips as I sucked the best drink I ever had in my life. I had a taste for her then, I needed more! I slid in closer and was only a few inches from her clit. Her groans were getting louder, begging me to stop teasing her. I had the idea to start blowing air across her slits, which caused her to arch a bit in a louder gasp.

To be honest, I was in so much of a daze over what was actually happening that my memories of that moment are a little bit of a blur. I remembered how as soon as my furry face hit her it sent her arching off the bed again. A few more drops of her nectar poured out over my lips and I reacted almost without thinking. I remembered not even trying to tap the tip of my tongue on her, instead going right in by slipping the whole length of it up the gapping flower. Claws were digging into the sheet as fear completely eroded away and I started sucking on her lips. I felt her hips buckle a little and she pressed herself into my face a bit more, her head arching back with tongue sticking out some. I could only react by shoving my face in more, pressing hard against her hips as my hunger for her skyrocketed. I can’t remember what my thoughts of this were at the time, probably because I didn’t have anything but the most generic of words that anyone could use. Words like amazing, hot, unbelievable, tasty, mind blowing, all that stuff. But it really was something beyond words at the time, even though now that I look back at it I find it cute that I thought that was amazing.

But remember how there was that part of me that was warning me not to be around when she wakes up? Well I’m sure you’ve already guessed what was bound to happen. I was getting so much into the moment that my tongue began pressing up in between her slits. I badly wanted to taste her insides, to feel her heat wrapping around me. But I didn’t get to at that moment. I should’ve known better really. There was no way to know how long she was lost in ecstasy before I had walked in on her. I should’ve known she was probably already close to the edge. All she would’ve needed was a little more push, and my tongue did that. Her back arched high and she fell silent as her mouth spread out into a quiet scream as her muscles convulsed. A second later and she was squirting her juices over half my face, trembling violently as she rode the waves of orgasm. Her legs locked in, just as if someone was thrusting into her and she was trying to help push them in. And they slammed right into my head. They hit so hard that before I could stop myself I snapped out an ouch and pushed myself away off the bed. My rear plopped down on the floor as I fell back, shaking my head and catching my tongue again. Panic set in again, yelling at me to get out of there. But as I began to stand up again, a lump the size of my cock at that moment went up my throat as I saw her open eyes. She was dazed and sleepy still, woken up by either the climax or by me. Her eyes were wandering the room, a look of confusion setting in. Then they halted on me, commencing the longest three seconds of my life. We were just frozen there, not moving or changing expression. Three seconds it took for the realization to hit her, and then those eyes spread wide open and she let out a silent gasp.

I was so sure I was a dead cat at that moment. She nearly screamed out as she clamped a hand over her mouth, bunching up on the bed and frantically grabbing for some sheets to hide herself. I completely lost control when I was trying to back off and tripped over the loose rug. Loud thumps rung through the room as my ass landed on the ground several times as I attempted to fumble my way for the door. The damn pants just fell down my legs though and tripped me up even more. I was there pretty much naked from the waist down in front of her, caught red pawed. I was fucked!

“You… You were spying on me!”

Well you fucked up in quite a few ways before but you really outdone yourself this time, I was internally yelling at myself. I couldn’t tell you how horrible it was to hear her voice yell out in utter shock over me. Why did I do that!? I never had spied on anyone like before in my life!

“You fucking perv! You were watching me!”

I couldn’t look at her anymore. Everything felt so dizzy and cold then as the guilt really sank in. All I could think about then was to fucking run for it, but I knew that wasn’t going to do anything. By the next morning, everyone was going to find out the horrible little shithead I was. Probably was going to get arrested as well. That was it. I’m dead. I was stumbling as I got back on my feet and made the last few steps for the door when I felt something grip my arm. It pulled me back and swung me back around so I was facing her again. She had gotten off the bed and was now shoving me against the wall with both arms. Eyes clenched shut instantly. Partly because I was trying to salvage what little dignity I had left by avoiding looking at her nude body again. Partly because I expected a punch or few were about to come my way, as that could be the only reason why she had grabbed me like that.

“What took you so long? You horny cat!~”

Seven seconds. It took me seven seconds for my panicked mind to register what she had said. Okay, that might sound like much but it felt like an eternity for me! I was still frozen there waiting for the punches to start coming in, but I felt nothing. Well that wasn’t true, I was starting to feel a warm pressure pressed up against my chest, but I didn’t notice it at the time. I kept waiting that whole time, but nothing happened. Fearful I dared peeked one eye open. Her face was only inches from me, eyes still wide open. And she was grinning.

Her elegant little frame was leaning up against me as she kept me pinned against the wall. Fingers were wrapped firmly around each of my arms, but never squeezing them. That fluffy, long tail was whipping wildly from side to side behind her with her ass sticking out in the air. She was leaned down and arching so only her upper torso was pressed up against me just a bit low down my chest. And she was grinning back up at me, her tongue licking her lips as she swayed back and forth. The message of what that meant was crystal clear to me but my mind flat out refused to accept what it was hearing.

“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you?” Her voice was back to her seductively charming tone. I was so dumbstruck that I couldn’t speak. All I could manage was move my mouth a bit struggling to get a WHAT out from me. She only laughed back, blushing a little bit as her rack slipped up my chest. Her fingers slid off the arms and curled around the bottom of the shirt, pulling it up slightly. “Oh come on kitty! You didn’t think I haven’t noticed how you look at me? I know you’ve been having some naughty thoughts about me, you needy little perv. I’ve been trying to make you take the move for a long time now.~”

Holy fuck, my mind was going as it struggled to not completely explode into a few thousand pieces from the revelation. She HAS been trying to make a move on me! She found me spying on her HOT! She’s been WANTING me to make a move on her! I must’ve been a deep red in the face from all the blushing and on the verge on a heart attack based on how fast it was beating. My member was throbbing heavily like it never had but before just below her. That panic over trying to get out from earlier was then getting replaced by panic over how the hell I was supposed to respond to something like that. Was this even real? Was I dreaming?

“Daww, what’s the matter kitty? Weren’t expecting this were you?” Her voice teased back at me. I was stumbling with words, erratically spitting out half questions. But she smiling as she leaned a little to the side. I could feel rock hard nipples slid against me as she cradled my arm between them and my cock was in view again. Her eyes traveled down towards it and I could feel a giggle through her chest. “And you’re so big too! Mmmmm, exactly what I was hoping!”

I had to have been dreaming then, there was no fucking way that was actually happening. There was no way that I would be so lucky to find the hot vixen I was spying on would find that sexy and start making the moves on me. There was no way that she would start sliding her hand down my chest as she grinned back up at me, her tender fingers closing in on the rock hard shaft that probably had all its sensitivity sensors set to max. And there was no way she could’ve been able to sense what I must’ve been thinking then and whisper up to me, “Shhh, you’re not dreaming,” before stroking her fingertips over the top of the cock from base to tip, sending shivers up my spine and forcing out a groan from my mouth. But there she was, one of the damn hot women I’ve ever seen purring up against me as those fingers wrapped themselves around my shaft and ever so slowly stroke its length, blurring my vision as my body shivered to her goddess touch.

“Mmmm if I didn’t know any better I say you haven’t had a good ladies touch in a long while. Let’s see if we can fix that.”

Outside, the storm was picking up again a bit more, the winds howling loudly as they enveloped the house. But the heartbeat ringing in my ears felt far louder. It was going off like a damn machinegun as my wide eyes followed as she slowly slinked down to her knees. Her adorable little ears were completely focused on me. The tail slinked around from behind and wrapped itself around my legs. My cock was then getting sandwiched between me and her belly, and I could feel wetness starting to leak out. I could feel her own heartbeat through it and it was going off as crazy as mine was, which I found even more arousing. She was pushing my shirt then, nuzzling into my chest as she exposed it. Those lush lips puckered out and she began to kiss my chest as she continued to descend my ever still trembling body. How could something so simple felt so amazing? Was I really that deprived that night? And then she leaned back, smirking mischievously as her hands groped over her melons and pressed them against my shaft. Her framed bobbed a little each second as she purred against me, massaging the surface which those tits. My head convulsed a bit, shooting up as I gave out a loud groan before staring back down to her. Precum was already dripping from the tip, and she licked her lips with excitement. “Looks like the horny kitty is already about to explode.”

It was already too much. It was true it’s been so long since I’ve had slept with someone, and even then it was more awkward than enjoyable. Nothing really special. If she kept that up I was going to explode alright. I saw her extend a tongue out leaning in for the tip. “Wait!” I finally was starting to speak clearly again. “Please, I’m already about to-” But she wasn’t going to stop. Her mouth opened up wide and extended her whole tongue out, and began stroking my whole length with it. My hips buckled as I snarled loudly with my own mouth opened wide as her warm saliva coated my dick. Her lips suckled on the tip as she snaked and wrapped her tongue around the whole length as she bobbed her tits faster. That was the moment my brain finally accepted what was going on. If that was a dream, I would’ve snapped awake by then. Likely because I would’ve already blown my load and the wet patch was getting cool between the legs. It was actually happening. The girl that I’ve been fantasizing getting down and dirty with more than perhaps anyone else was now giving me a blowjob in her own house.

That wall of reality hitting me was the biggest turn on yet and I started buckling against the wall. My voice was muffling her name as those lips slid further down my manhood. I literally couldn’t take it. After all the buildup and tension, after all the teasing and no way to channel it out, I was already on the cliff edge before then. I could feel the heat boiling deep inside the shaft. I could feel it swelling as she squeezed the surface around it. My vision blurred and my muscles began to spasm. I couldn’t stop it, and I couldn’t get a warning out to her in time, but she must’ve been able to tell because she instantly let go of her tits and shoved the length of it right up into her mouth. Fangs flashed in the dark as my head shot up towards the sky. My arms were acting on their own, reaching around her head and holding her from each side. Her purrs and moans sent vibrations all through my cock, breaking the dam inside. I never was very ‘vocal’ during a climax, but I was that night as I let out a loud growl. My hips also acting on their own shoved itself into her face. And then it all came out. My seed exploded in her mouth, instantly filling it up. She moans and squealed with delight as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of my cum as I came harder than I ever had before. Her fingers clutched my rear with a squeeze as she downed every drop that had been building up since the dream earlier, more than I ever thought I could produced.

How I managed to keep standing afterwards, I still have no idea. I was left there leaning against the wall panting like I just finishing running for my life. She was still cleaning me up down below, moaning loudly with this big grin on her face as she finished swallowing my seed. Her tongue licked me clean before giving the tip a soft kiss and lifting herself back up on her feet. Her tits pressed against my chest again, my cock somehow still hard sandwiched between each other. Her lips leaned into one of my ears, whispering.

“My my, weren’t we pent up? And still hard as ever?...” She licked my cheek, emerald eyes sparkling with lust and passion. “Well then, what are you waiting for handsome? Take me.~”

It was the ultimate fantasy of every horny hetero male ever. An eager and hot ass lady, tempting, begging to be taken. “Please…” She moaned, rubbing herself against me. “I’ve been waiting so long for you to take me.” She kept repeating my name over and over. I could feel her heat radiating between her legs, begging to be touched. “Take me like an animal. Use me. Show me the horny beast you really are. Pump me up as much as you want.” This was it. For so long I’ve been the quiet and kind guy, never daring showing my darker impulses for fear of judgement. And now the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known was begging me to use her, to ravage her, to make her belong to me. This was the chance I was waiting for! It was now or never! “Please! I’m begging you! Take me now!”

A grin slipped up on my lips. “… You have no idea what you just asked for.”

Paws reaching out and snatching her by the arms, I spun her around and planted her back against the same wall I was one. Her sweet voice let out a sudden meep as I took her without warning, blushing profusely as she grinned back at me. Pressing her arms in to hold her was pushing her rack together, bulging it out towards me with nipples perking up into the air. My mind was rushing with all the different ways I could her, I couldn’t even begin to choose. I wanted to lick and taste every inch of her, plow every hole, and make her scream out my name as I put her through every position in the book. The only concern that I had left was if I took it too far with something. But no, after all the teasing and begging she threw my way I couldn’t stop myself anymore then. Something snapped that night, and she was going to find now what was below this timid and kind face she had known for so long. As I sniffed at her hair, snarling like a wild animal, I gave her neck a forceful lick and nibbled at one of her ears. She was weeping with excitement under her breath, biting her lips as that seductive and confident visage she had before gave away to a bashful and completely submissive personality. I was closing out every other voice in my head. I’ve had enough being reserved and on good behavior. I didn’t care anymore.

“You wanted me to use you like an animal? Fine! You asked for it!”

It was the first time I shown anyone that side of me. I couldn’t help myself but smile with fangs clenched as I threw her back towards the bed and tossed her right back on the mattress. She gasped and squeaked in shock as she bounced several times, tits bouncing in all directions. I was unrelenting as I jumped for her and pinned her down. My paw gripped down over her neck as I snarled loudly with a grin. A look of shock and arousal curled up on her face as I kept her on her back. “Ah! So rough!~”

I might not had been listening to her. She got me so worked up that I was too focused thinking about what to do to her. Frantically ripping off the shirt and knocking off the pants that were still clinging to one leg, I was then just as exposed to her as she was. My chest was rising up high with each breath as I towered over her. Already feeling in the zone, I took a handful of her hair and yanked her head back forcing her to look back up at me. The fear that I was going too far with it was still there, but I was doing my best to ignore it completely. As it was, she was loving it.

“Is this what you’ve been wanting to see vixen?~” I mocked down at her, my member only a foot away from her face. Bashing with delight, she nodded back with a grin and biting her lips again. Her ears were tucked down with embarrassment.

My paws could feel how much her frame was trembling underneath me, the same tremble I had earlier as my body yearned to be touched. I could start smelling her nectar again as she rubbed and crossed her legs together. My free paw reached down and caressed her sides, taking in every curve and goosebump on her perfectly crafted form. She was getting louder from my touch, yearning for me to start touching her heat.

“Oh please! Just fuck me already!” She squealed beneath me.

But I wasn’t going to play along that easy now. Oh no. I jolted back down at her face and snarled angerly, snapping my grinning teeth at her as I clutched her neck again. She whimpered and curled up into her super submissive form but was still smiling back up at me. “Quiet!” Yeah, I was really getting into the act. “You’ve known I’ve been eyeing you for this long and that whole time you’ve left me hanging!? You don’t get to bark orders anymore! I own you now! I’m making the rules now! You hear me pet!?”

Damn was that a turn on for her because her face went completely red from blushing. I never would’ve guessed before she was into being a complete sub like that. “Eeee! Y-yes my Alpha.~” her voice dropped to a timid whisper.

Alpha. Now I loved the sound of that. Pulling at her hair to pull her head up more, I gave her a sloppy lick right up her cheek and over her ear, giving her a low snarl as I grinned. Her eyelids fluttered as she stifled a happy moan. The scent of her nectar was rising higher. I could see how her body was absolutely primed for its newly declared owner. She really was all mine to use however I wanted. Part of me was curious about just how long she had been wanting this moment herself. Part of me also wondered how she could be so wound up even though I was sure, unlike me, she got down and dirty on a regular basis. But I didn’t care at the time, and as tempting as it was to see her punished for delaying that night for so long I needed to let loose right at that moment. “But I won’t punish you. Not yet.” I threw my voice into a deep growl. There was no way I was going to do everything I wanted to her that night, but I sure as hell could make the most of the night as I could.

Those bulbous mouthwatering tits had to be my first targets, and she must’ve guessed I was going for them first. She had already arched her back up, rising them up closer to my face as she muffled her continuing moaning. I wasn’t soft on my first approach either. I couldn’t hold back any longer. My paws clamped down on her arms hard with claws prickling at the skin. My nose sniffed around her collarbone, sneering when my chin brushed up into the cleavage. The surface was covered in goosebumps. I don’t think she could’ve been more sensitive to being touched than she was then. Without hesitation I arched my neck in, flashing my fangs as I opened wide and slopped my tongue right over one of them, soaking it in my spit as I stopped and twirled around her nipple. With a gasp and moan she shook under my influence, her hands struggled against my grip when she tried reaching up for me. I instantly became obsessed with her rack and began closing my lips around the other one. My mouth lightly sucked on the surface as the tip of my tongue swirled around its nipple. Down below my cock was already twitching like crazy, a drop of precum fell out onto her belly which triggered another gasp from her. I couldn’t tell what was turning me on even more, the way she tasted and my new desire for her boobs or how I was making her sing like a virgin with every single thing I did.

“Fuck, aren’t you a needy girl.” I teased at her, face still sandwiched inside her cleavage.

“Mmmf! Y-yes, I’m just a slut. A needy, out of control slut.~”

You’re fucking right you are, I thought to myself. Even if at that point I was too. Letting her arms go I gave her tits a firm squeeze with each hand as I slobbered hungrily over them. With her hands now free to move she wrapped them around my back and clawed across it as her head arched back more. The wetworks slid down between her tits and continued down her belly, but my paws were still working them over, pinching and pulling the nipples as my tongue danced down her belly. She was getting louder from muffled moans to low cries, her breaths getting faster. Tits danced nicely in front of me and I gave them a bit more of a tongue dance as I let them bobbed against my cheeks. A single one of her eyes were barely open to look back down at me and she giggled at the site of her rack clapping against my face, and then went straight back to moaning when I teethed one of her nipples. But I could smell her nectar down below. I wanted to take her then so badly, but I forced myself to hold off a bit more. I wanted to hear her beg more for me.

Traveling down, I gave her belly just as much of a bath. Paws continued playing with her melons for some time, but then they were starting to caress her sides and back. She complied like the good pet she was and made her she was arched enough to give me room. Her own hands then took over the breast massage as my paws slid further down. A claw scrapped right down her spine and that made her lose control for a second as she squealed loudly calling my name with a stutter. Her head leaned over to the side and took a mouthful of bedsheet in to bite down on and muffle her cries, and I haven’t even hit her sweet spot yet. Without stopping, my paws reached for her rear and gave her ass cheeks a firm grip. I was then laying in between her legs again, pushing her legs up with my shoulders and lifting her ass off the bed a few inches. I could see in between her bouncing tits an eye wide open as she stared back at me with excitement for what I was going to do next.

My tongue gave the insides of her legs a good bath as well. Paws were working her ass over, kneading it like dough as my chest vibrated with loud purrs. That gorgeous flower only a foot away from my face was wide open, still leaking all over the place. That instance earlier was good, but this was time to really get a feel for her pussy. I knew she was desperately holding back the urge to cry out to be fucked, trying to impress her new owner. I wanted to tease her even further so I began blowing across the slit. Her body tremored wildly as the bedsheet in her mouth fell out and she let out another cry. A little bit of her juices squirted out and landed across my lips. She saw that too, and I grinned and licked it clean across the lips. “What a delicious vixen.~”

It was the perfect size, just right to fit snuggly inside my mouth, wide enough to slip my tongue inside. My paws slid down her legs and gripped them as I pushed them into the air and wide apart. Her ass was a few feet off the bed. I plunged in and clamped my lips over her pussy and immediately drilled my tongue in. There was no way she could hold back her singing anymore. Her body shook violently as she screamed out in delight. Her arms and hands threw around as I sent her mind into a frenzy. Her nectar was pure heaven and I was already drinking it in as my purrs vibrated into her clit. Over and over she cried my name out as she descended into a craze. Her walls were squeezing around my tongue, burning and soaking it, but it was so easy to push in more. Fangs were prickling against her skin as my tongue lashed around her heat.

“Aaah! Oh fuck! Master!” That amazing voice cried out in between each breath. “I’m gonna – AAH! – I can’t h-hold – You’re gonna – FUCK! – make me cum already!”

Yes! Cum for your Alpha, I thought. Let me hear you scream in bliss as you give me all that sweet nectar.

I pushed my face in hard, moaning and growling loudly into her as my tongue hooked up and rubbed up against her walls. I could feel her clamping down harder around it and in my limited experience I must’ve figured she was close. I kept letting out growls and snarls, eyes wide open looking down at her like a rabid animal. Her lips shivered with each cry she let out with her mouth in a big O. Her tail flailed wildly around, occasionally brushing up against the head of my shaft. I wanted to taste her orgasm juices, to take in what a goddess tastes like when she hits the essence of pleasure. After that, I had plans for something better, and I didn’t have to wait any longer. For a brief moment she feel mute, her body convulsed and tightened as her face froze. And then a deafening scream burst out from her as she came hard around my tongue. Her nectar flowed like a fountain as she shook violently in my grip. I was drinking in as much as I could, but she was overflowing with the stuff and it poured down my chest.

Eventually my mouth let her loose, my tongue trailed a string of her juices from her still quivering slit as she laid there desperately gasping for breath. Slowly I let her lay back down on the bed where she sprawled out in her daze. It was the perfect moment then. It was time to finally ‘claim’ my prize. She might have just had rode a climax, but something told me she was ready for it as well. She could take it. The only concern I had then was if I burst my load too soon, even though she had done that to me already barely that long ago. But then I figured as much as I was planning to do to her that night it didn’t really matter. Our hips began grinding against each other. I was still sitting up on my knees with her legs pushed wide out. My shaft started sliding over her slit, sharing our heat with one another. She was still entranced from the climax with eyes closed, but as soon as she realized what was starting to stimulate her she began gasping and picking her breath up again.

“Oh Alpha! I’m yours! I’m all yours!” It was like she was begging for her life. My name kept curling out from her lips over and over as she prayed and begged for me. She kept making all these wild promises for me, like how she would fulfill any wish I demanded from her. Or how she would never resist no matter how rough I got. She said I could take her at any place at any time, not even foreplay just straight to the fucking, and she would comply like a good girl. She said I could humiliate her as much as I wanted, taking pictures, or filming her, have her on a leash and ask like an animal, whatever. And if there ever was a fetish I wanted that she wasn’t into I was to force it on her and ignore her pleads to stop until I had made her love it. She was ready to sell her entire being to me, to become my property. Our hips slid and my cock was lining up with her pussy. Her eyes flashed with beauty and obsession the likes of which I had never seen before. Her cries for me were drowned out by whimpers for her owner as my head skipped over her clit. She was my prize, my pet, my goddess, and all I had to do now was take her.

And with a smile and a look in my eyes of a crazed beast, I did just that.

The head disappeared first. Her folds engulfed it within her heat. Juices poured down my shaft as she ate me up little by little. The squeeze was incredibly tight, but with how wet she was it took no effort to get in. Her legs shook as little by little I slid inside. Then I pushed hard, the rest of the length drilled deep into her in one go, and we were then connected. Her pussy lips were kissing the base of my shaft as pushed to the edge of her womb.

Her reaction was instant. Her fingers gripped the sheets as she sang a loud and long cry. The image in my head from before, back when I was spying on her sleep, flashed back into my mind. My paws slowly caressed up her legs and wrapped their fingers around that perfectly formed waist. Claws were prickling her again as I slowly pulled out. My entire manhood from the head to the sac was drenched in her pussy juice. It came out until only the head was still inside, and then I rammed the entire length back into her hard. Despite her legs still quivering, she managed to wrap them around my waist and started pushing back into my cock. I allowed it.

Reaffirming my grip, I picked up the pace. I could hear the faith sound of squishing as I penetrated her womanhood. I could see her eyelids flickering, and with the moments when they were open I could see her pupils had already started rolling up in the back of the head. From her lips, I could hear various stutters of words, going “Fuck!” or “Yes!” or “More!” but never were able to make them clear as she was struggling to put anything comprehensive over the cries and whimpers I was literally fucking out of her. Not that I needed anything comprehensive. Her cries were more than enough communication I needed from her, so I picked up the pace even more.

Slapping skin was starting to fill the room as I claimed her. The roaring storm was still loud as ever, but neither of us could hear it. Our senses were only meant for each other then. I pushed into an upward angle to press myself up against her walls and she let out a squeal. A shot of cum slipped out from me, but I didn’t slow down. I felt like a beast dominating my prey. I was panting loudly as I groaned over her. She too was starting to pant, her tongue slipping out to the side while she kept getting louder. Her head and hands could sit still either. She was already starting to fling her head over side to side as her hands desperately gripped the head of the bed. She would occasionally try to grab for one of her tits that were flying all over the place, and let me tell you there aren’t that many sights more beautiful than a pair of Ds bouncing around. But she was losing control of her own arms and they would go right back to grabbing and tearing at her sheets.

Below us the bed was shaking and thumping against the wall, but we were still louder. I leaned in and shot out with an arm to grapple one of those delicious tits, pinching the nipple again as I played with it like a dog toy. She managed to get control over one of her arms and shot it in between us, her fingers sliding over her clit and began vigorously grinding it. Deep inside me I could feel it boiling. My seed was building up, boiling into a thick and hot concoction. The sheer size of it was almost dizzying as it grew to a level I had never felt before. With a roar, I clapped down my paw around her neck again and doubled the pace. Her voice went mute for a moment again before screaming out. Her cries gave me energy, and as she gave them out faster and faster I was fucking her harder and harder. The whole room was starting to shake, with furnisher thumping against the walls. My mind somehow caught the sound of all those mirrors shaking, their reflection flashing faith light from the open doorway into my eyes. That was when it finally dawned on me why she had so many mirrors in her bedroom. Oh, you fucking whore, I thought to myself as I grinned.

I didn’t pull out of her as I suddenly and violently flipped her around. Her hair flew out in all directions and her ass and tits bounced as she landed hard on all four. She gave a questioning and almost panicked mew in between her panting but I was acting too fast. I yanked her up onto her knees from her arms and locked her into my grasp as my face curled around hers and snarled back at her. I trusted again with my hips and pushed her back down over it. She couldn’t even keep up with the cries as I pounded her pussy like a jackhammer. I kept one arm around her and grabbed a jug while the other one slid down and worked her pussy over with several hooked fingers. I flung her into absolute bliss. Her hands were trying to hold onto me however they could, grabbing the paw over her breasts to keep it locked there or reaching around to hold my head. And all around us were the mirrors with our reflection in every single one of them. I could see us from nearly every angle, able to see her body dancing over my cock.

The dam holding my climax back was starting to crack again. Her own was already about to hit again as well, because I could feel her getting tighter. This was more than just what I wanted. She was perfect. She was meant to be in eternal pleasure, to be filled up while lost in a world of ecstasy. Why else would she have a perfect body like that? This was more than my need to take her for my own. It was now about giving her what a being like her deserved. And it was my privilege to be the one to give her that.

“AH! AH! OH GAWD!” She cried out at the top of her voice, her body began convulsing against me. “I’m gonna – AAAH! Oh FUCK! Inside me! I – GAAH! – almost there! I’m ready! Give it all to me! PleeaaaaaAAAH!”

I gave her one more lick over the cheek and put everything I had into her. We fell forward and both landed on all four. I fucked and trusted and pounded like an animal as my mouth let out roars and growls. Our bodies buckled against each other. Our vision blurred and only the addicting aroma of sex dominated our minds. I tried screaming out back to her, “Yes! Take it! You’re mine! YOU’RE MINE!” but I fell back to bestial screams and roars as the cock bulged and swelled.

Her voice let out one more message, I’m yours.

The dam broke and I could feel my heat shooting through me.

Her body locked up, and a second later her walls clamped hard.

And we screamed out to the stars as we both explode in a climax we’ve never felt before.

Load after load after load exploded into her womb. They filled up every corner of her pussy, mixing with her nectar as our minds shattered. We were barely into the orgasm when our juices burst out from behind us. The gushed out the likes of which we never thought possible as we violently shook in place. Our voice went into a deafening scream. My hips kept pushing in, trying to fill her up with every last drop I had for her. Her belly bulged a little as she happily took all of it in. I don’t know how long it lasted. It felt like we just kept coming over and over against each other, desperately not wanting to ever let go of the feeling. It was more than just heaven. It felt like this was what we were working towards for our entire lives. And she was mine now. At long last, she was mine. And I was hers.

We didn’t say a word or make a sound when it finally ended. Our bodies just slowly tilted to the side and we fell back down on the bed with a plop. The massive wet spot underneath us gave a slursh when we fell on it. For the next minute or five we just laid there, panting silently as our brains began the long process of recuperation. Only the sound of the storm could be heard. My eyes began to creak back open. My vision was dazed and my body incredibly weak, but I managed to turn my attention to her face. That beautiful face, inches from mine, was laying there with this expression of peace and satisfaction that instantly melted my heart. A weak paw reached for her cheek and gently turned her to face me. Her own eyes shuddered back to life and looked back up to me. Her lips slowly curled into the most gorgeous smile. My own lips parted and I closed my eyes. I would find this funny later, how it was only after all that happened did we finally decided to kiss right then. My lips pressed against hers, her own were already opening, and we locked not into a raunchy slobber but a quiet, soft, and romantic embrace. Our tongues flicked against each other, but we kept it slow and peaceful. Despite everything that had just happened, it was that moment that in retrospect might have been the most important moment in our lives.

Her tail was curling around mine, intertwining like our fingers as I held one of her hands. “Oooh… aww… I… I never had been… never been taken like that before…” She weakly sighed in between heavy breaths.

“… Heh,” I was finding her comment amusing, if a bit hard to believe. “I guess that’s what happens when you pent someone up like that vixen.” She giggled a bit and pecked me on the cheek, her dazed eyes glowing in a haze back up at me. “But you don’t have to flatter me,” I tried explaining. “I’ve kind of already known how much you get ‘action’ on a regular basis. I’m pretty sure I haven’t beaten the record quite yet.”

She was taken aback by that. Her eyes shifted around with a sudden rush of embarrassment. For a moment, there I thought she somehow didn’t expect me to have known that, but when I asked she swiftly denied that. “No no, it’s not like that, it’s… um, well… I have to fess up, you’re… actually the first guy I slept with.”

Uh, ex-fucking-cuse me? My ears shot right up as I braced myself up on my arms, completely dumbstruck. I was going to ask what the hell she meant by that because I was absolutely confident she was lying. But she was quick on the follow up, gently placing a finger on my lips to ask me to wait. “I know that might sound impossible,” she tried to talk swiftly “but in reality, I never had got it on with a male before… It’s always been with other gals.” Her hands reached again for mine and held on firmly, a sudden tone of seriousness jumped from the way she was looking at me. “Yeah, I know I probably didn’t look like I haven’t had something shoved up inside me before. You can blame the… um, ‘various games’ I would have with some of the other ladies with their toys and all that… But I’ve been wanting to be with a guy for so long. The problem was I just couldn’t find the ideal man. I love being the sub, to be put in my place by some wild macho man as he… uh, well you know, but it had to always be an act. I guess it took me a long while, but eventually I realized what I really wanted was someone I can trust, a man who was thoughtful and sweet and selfless. Someone that can fill every fantasy of mine and not hold himself back, but would know when to drop the act when I needed it. But someone that was like that but was also really into those dominating kinks just isn’t easy to find. Someone… I guess like you.”

Our heartbeats were going wild again, beating against each other so we could feel them both as her back arched forward. Her pupils remained locked with mine. “Why do you think I’ve been trying to get your attention for so long?” She exclaimed, passion seeping back into her voice now she was no longer catching her breath. “Of all the guys I’ve known, you had to be my first one. I mean, I wasn’t truly certain about you. I was only guessing that you were the kind of person that was into the kind of things I would be interested in without being a complete selfish asshole in real life. But it felt like the right call. I couldn’t imagine anyone else fitting the bill… I actually forgotten when I started having a crush for you. It feels like for years I’ve had dreams about you at least once every week.”

“… Aaaand did you know you get very vocal in your dreams as well?”

For a moment there I had to fight the urge to burst out laughing when I saw her suddenly gasping with embarrassment. “Oh gawd! Was that why you were spying on me earlier!? I… I was told I would get vocal and motive quite a bit whenever I’m having one of those dreams, but… W-what was I doing?”

I hate using clichés, but there was no other way to describe the thought that occurred to me then. That night, what started out as a stream of awkwardness and bad luck turned into the most perfect night of my life. To this day I have wondered about everything that led up to it. There she was, the perfect woman I couldn’t ask for better, confessing to me her crush for me. The storm that I thought was going to ruin my night turned out to have been helping set up that situation for me, first by forcing the two of us to spend time alone in the same house and then continuing on with its rain and wind to help drown out whatever noise we made. How else could describe that night?

For the next few minutes we continued confessing a few things to each other. I told her about the dreams I would have, specifically of her. I told her about how I caught her in the shower, about what she was doing in her sleep and how I had tried to feel her up during then. She squealed and punched me in the arm when I told her that, calling me a fucking perv again with a big grin on her face. Our bodies were rubbing against each other, our heats rising as passion coursed through our veins again.

“So then,” she whispered softly as she pushed her breasts up against me, her eagerness seeping back into her voice. “What are you going to do to me next… my Alpha?~”

My fangs glistened as I grinned back, leaning in to lick her ear again so I could hear her adorable whimper again. “You should be asking what I’m not going to do to you, my slutty pet.”

“Mmmff, o-of course master…” I started to feel her getting wet again as she spoke. “I’ll do whatever you want.~”

“That’s my good girl… But first, there’s one thing to take care of first.”

“Whatever you wish…”

“In that case, you don’t happen to have a collar and leash lying around?”

And I held true by that comment by the way. We were extremely fortunate that storm kept going until shortly after morning because we would’ve easily woken up one of the neighbors. I never knew I had it in me, but I must’ve burst my load ten times before that night was over, including the ones after the shower and when I was sleeping beforehand. By the time we finally fell asleep I must’ve used nearly every position in the book. Or at least it felt like that. We didn’t even bother putting clothes back on for hours after we woke around at about one in the afternoon. Thank goodness neither of us had work that day because neither of us would’ve lasted five minutes away from each other.

And that was just that one day alone. The next three years was nothing short of an adventure. I eventually started to wonder about maybe writing about it. There’s plenty to talk about. Like how she started inviting friends over to join in our fun time. Or maybe how one day we decided to trust each other with the keys to each other’s houses with the sole instruction to arrange ‘surprises’ there whenever the other one was off at work. And let me tell you, you know your girlfriend is absolutely crazy for you when you can lurk hidden in her house at some random day, wait for her to get home, and when she least expects it literally pounce on her like a predator and start plowing her on the spot and here nothing but insane bliss and pleasure from her. We’ve even occasionally switched hierarchy for something different sometimes, like one time when we found a couple guys over and she had me take it up the rear from one of them. That’s right, I was so insane for her that I was willing to try going gay for her pleasure. She did reward me back for that though later during one of my birthdays when she brought over six of her former girlfriends for the weekend. I’m proud to boast that not a single one of them walked away from that without having any of their holes stuffed full to the brim.

Of course we eventually cooled the fun times down as rumors of us started circulating. But we’re still the wild couple that we were that faithful night three years ago. I’m currently typing this away at my house while I’m waiting for her again to wake up. I’ve gotten good at knocking her unconscious you could say. She’s currently curled up on my bed with a smile on her face, snoozing away while she’s still leaking with both of our juices between her legs. And yes, she does indeed have a collar and leash on right now. I even found a matching set of wrist and ankle straps with metal rings on them. Oddly enough, we didn’t really play with bondage that much, but I found the image of shackles around her neck, arms, and legs to be a real turn on even if they aren’t being used.

Still, we’re a couple now. Just after a year, we were officially dating. Now we practically live with each other. And as much as I would like to brag about how much of a wild and raunchy couple we are, we still have genuine feelings for each other. Last week was our third anniversary since that faithful night, and I wanted to hang up the whole master and pet act a bit for an honest romantic week. It was only after that was over we went straight back to the raunchy stuff. Maybe I’ll type more about that later. It’s been nice to record this sort of thing. It’s actually a bit better than setting up a camera and fucking each other in front of it. But I can’t stick around anymore. Typing this all up has gotten me worked up as it is, and I think I hear her stirring awake. She’s going to be feeling the heat again soon, and I can’t possibly deny the needs of my vixen.

Back
Top Bottom