Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Be Careful What You Wish For (Contains Rape, Blackmail and Death of Rapist)

This is my first attempt at a story on BMR. I plan to write in first person.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All pictures contained in story feature singer/songwriter Sarah Darling*

Chapter One

My life has spiraled out of control since I was raped for the first time. I thought I'd enjoy it. I did enjoy it, but the man who raped me wasn't suppose to be the man who raped me. He lied to me, told me he was someone else to gain my trust and get me to tell him who I was so he could rape and blackmail me. I finally had enough and today, a jury found me not guilty of murder. I don't feel not guilty though because I had to shoot a man.

"Slut!" my soon to be ex-husband calls me that all the time now that my secret has been all over the front pages of the local newspaper and internet. The divorce filing will become official on Monday. Today said that on his way out of the court room as I hugged my lawyer, a man twice my age who didn't judge me for my fantasies or my actions. He was just assigned to defend me by the law firm.

I chose to leave the court house without speaking to anyone. I plan to just keep to myself until the craving of wanting to be raped returns and I post about my latest fantasy on a website where people can share rape fantasies. As I slip on a t-shirt and get ready to sleep in my own bed again, I think back to the signals that I missed and how I might have prevented my life from a downward spiral.

The first missed signal that crosses my mind was the day I caught my rapist taking a picture of my ass:
FFOkZhX.jpg
Mefw4j7.jpg

We had gone to see the eclipse together as a group of friends and family. I thought he was just being a jerk or goofy. Then sometime after I shared details with him when he was pretending to be someone else, I began to receive similar pics of my ass or body with messages about what he wanted to do to me. He even told me it wasn't him and that maybe someone else had found out about my secret.

I blamed myself for many days after my rape. I was the woman who posted her very special rape fantasy on the internet where anyone could read it.

I had joined the site a few days after my birthday. My husband had made plans to go away and I thought he would take me with him because it was my birthday. When he said it was a work trip, I grew into a depression while he was away as I celebrated my birthday alone. Then once he got back, I dressed up, made him his favorite dinner and tried to bring the love and sex back into our marriage.

He ate in his car on the way home from airport and went to bed ignoring my needs until he fell asleep with his mouth inches from my vagina.

The next day, I posted about a fantasy I had been having and my rapist saw my post, a few days later.

I had wrote about a "Trash the wedding dress" fantasy I had been having since I was upset at the man I was married to. I made the mistake of posting a picture of myself in my wedding dress:
eTkuxZt.jpg

I wrote that I wanted someone to completely destroy my wedding dress in the process of raping me. Many members of the site told me they liked my fantasy, a few who claimed to be other wives said they had similar fantasy.

When my rapist sent me a message after seeing my post, he was very blunt and kind at the same time. I was feeling neglected when I read his message so I made a big mistake and sent him another picture showing my gorgeous legs, wide open mouth and the thing that gave me away to him, my face:
DNYReDb.jpg

My identity had been compromised but I was last to know.

He and I flirted and I let him tell me what he wanted to do to me. We must have exchanged over fifty messages before I began to feel like something was off about him. I was losing sleep and looking over my shoulder once the pics from my social media were being sent to me by an anonymous person. He wanted to tell me, he knew who I was and that I needed to let him rape me.

I had used the name Emily on the site because I knew better than to use my real name.

When he said something like "I know you want me to rape you right out of your wedding dress Mall-O-ry!" I nearly told my husband that someone was stalking me because I posted a rape fantasy on the internet.

My husband only found out after the police called him to tell them that I had been arrested for shooting his brother to death. Yeah, my rapist was my husband's brother and after week's of rape and blackmail, I just had to make him stop.

Last edited:
Chapter Two

"Leave me alone. This isn't funny. Stop threatening to rape me. It's just a fantasy. I don't really want to be raped." I replied to one of my stalkers messages after attempting to ignore him.

In response, he sent me a copy of my fantasy along with a picture that showed he had been watching me:
THXhKKj.jpg

I lost more sleep and stopped using the website that began my downward spiral.

Several days past without incident. I looked behind doors and under beds whenever my husband was out of the room. Then it started up again. My rapist said he saw me at Safeway and thought I'd look great bent over the handle of the shopping cart or back of my SUV.

I told him to find someone else to stalk and he said, I was the woman for him. Then he sent me a pic of his cock for the third or fourth time.

The next day, my husband had to fly out of town to give a presentation for his work. I couldn't get out of bed to drive him so he asked his brother. I didn't know that he would also tell his brother to keep an eye on me because I looked very nervous to be home alone.

After finally getting up and out of bed, I took a cold shower, got dressed and made breakfast for myself. My husband texted that he was about to get on his flight and that his brother would be coming back to help keep me company while he was away.

I thought nothing about his brother wanting to spend time with me because I missed the signal from the field trip to see the eclipse and the time we all went bowling and he playfully grabbed my ass.

*Crying*

Now here is what happened when he got back.

*Crying*

Don't feel sorry, I enjoyed it, but I do wish it had been someone else.

"Is that you, Kevin?" I heard a door open and asked if it was Kevin, my brother in law. He was five years younger than my husband. I was in the kitchen loading dishes into my dishwasher. Kevin didn't answer, he just crept up behind me.

"You look amazing, Mall-O-ry!" Kevin exclaimed in a loud voice that I wish I could forget. I also wish I had thought to grab a knife at that very second. I also flinched at the way he had spoken my name.

Then I felt a hand grab my ass. Not a playful grab... this was a full on grab of desire and lust.

I froze.

"Now why don't you put on your wedding dress and let me rape this thang!" Kevin demanded. I let out a soft OMG and dropped a plate onto the floor. He pulled me by the arm and planted a kiss onto my lips.

It was disgusting to be kissed by him in that manner. I shoved him away and ran towards the living room. He caught me and threw me on the couch before pinning me down to kiss me again. He shoved his hand down my tank top and gave my left breast a squeeze through my bra.

I tried to kick and scratch him. He slapped me once and my downward spiral began.

"Please, don't do this," I remember pleading as I was led into bedroom closet to retrieve my wedding dress. He kept telling me it would be fantastic and that his brother would never have to know, if I did everything he wanted.

He promised it would be all over in two hours. He lied and even took pictures of me as I put on the dress and some make up before doing my hair. When he put on a ski mask, I should've run but how do you run when your wearing a wedding dress and heels.

"Please Kevin. Think about what your about to do. This is wrong. This is going to be rape," I tried to talk him out of it as he began to undress. "I've been wanting to fuck you since the day, Mark brought you home to meet our parents," Kevin reminded me of the day he and I met for the first time. He was still in high school when Mark brought me home after having dated for six months.

"You were just a kid. I was in love with your brother," I braced myself against a chair as he stepped towards me.

"Cut the crap. You just wrote that you want me to plow you like a field and make you scream my name," he flashed a message I sent him when we were flirting online.

I covered my mouth with a hand as I saw his erect cock pointing at me. His was longer and thicker than Mark's. He saw my eyes focused on his and smiled. Then he knocked me over onto the bed I shared with his brother.

"I'll tell him we've been having an affair, if you try to prevent me from coming over whenever I want," Kevin began what would become many, many threats to make me submit. I felt him ripping my wedding dress with his bare hands as he forced kiss upon kiss on my lips and face. I cried like I said I would. He said the running of my make up was a turn on for him.

When he ripped off the lower part of my dress and my white panties, I nearly called out his name. As he began to slide his cock along my slit, I was very confused and didn't know what to do as he began to push into me. Then he began to rip the top of my dress open and said that I looked like I was made for sex. "I hate you!" I barked at him and he slapped me.

I could hear the bed hitting the wall as Kevin ravished me for over an hour. I was forced to look at him because he said he'd rape my ass, if I kept my eyes closed. When he was about to cum, he surprised me by pulling out.

Then he grabbed my head by my hair and made me take him in my mouth. I refused to give him a proper blowjob so he just moved my head on his cock until he blew a loud in my mouth. When it was finally over, he wanted to cuddle and since I was exhausted I couldn't stop him.

I then missed another signal when I tried to get up to use the bathroom. Kevin placed a video camera on the nightstand and pulled me back into his lap.

"Ride me, Mallory. I'm already hard again," Kevin said with a smile.

"You said one time and you would call it even?" I questioned his intentions.

"Do it or I'll do this," Kevin grabbed my ass as he spoke.

He was able to record me as I rode his cock. My expression looked like one of consent as I impaled myself on his cock. In all honesty, I did like the feeling. The man was good and his cock was very satisfying.

I still don't regret trying to shoot it off when I shot him.

Chapter Three

After the humiliation of allowing him to do me in such a humiliating position, I was allowed to shower. He snapped some pictures without my knowledge and made me fix him lunch. When my husband called, I was forced to act normal and even tell him that we would be catching a movie together to get me out of the house.

Kevin couldn't keep his paws off me during the movie. We went a few miles out of our neighborhood just to avoid awkward public interactions with people we both knew. He even took me to dinner at a expensive establishment like I was his damn wife. I couldn't get the thought of how I had really messed up out of my head. After getting me drunk, he took me home and put me to bed before sleeping beside me where his brother always slept.

I woke up to a note in the morning, he thanked me for the great fuck and left a copy of another fantasy he wanted me to fulfill for him.

"Next time your home alone, I'm coming over and you better be in the shower!" I read the note and threw it away before getting into my shower. I was already home alone again. I was crying as the water hit me, then I saw him approaching and was joined in the shower because he wanted to rape me again.

He pinned me to the glass shower door, took me from behind while telling me he nearly chose to rape my ass because it looked delicious. I told him he would never satisfy me because I didn't love him. The bastard pulled out and decided to take my ass. It hurt as much as child birth and I've never had a child. I suspect that I will soon. You see, I'm also pregnant now. My lawyer thinks that swayed the jury to side in my favor.

I know it's Kevin's baby. My religious beliefs will force me to have his baby and I plan to give him or her up for adoption. Anyway, after the anal rape, we used the shower to clean me up and he took me out to breakfast to tell me what our future would look like. He basically wanted me to be available for sex or to be raped whenever he was in the mood. I told him that was to much for me and he threatened to tell Mark about my posts and messages.

When we went to pick Mark up at the airport later in the day, Kevin made we remove my panties in the car on the drive to airport and finger myself until Mark got into the car. Kevin put my panties in the glove box and the entire ride home, I was worried that Mark would open the box. That night Kevin slept on our couch and wanted me to sneak out in middle of the night so he could have a quickie with me as Mark slept.

I chose to stay in bed. That was a big mistake because Kevin came in and started to finger me as his brother slept beside me. I finally agreed to the quickie in the kitchen to spare myself from having orgasm as my husband slept beside me. The next five days, I was on very high alert. Kevin never once contacted me but called his brother almost nightly to simply deny me chance at intimacy with my husband.

Kevin knew this would make crave his cock and he was right because by the following Saturday, I needed a rough handling and he delivered yet again while Mark was playing golf with co-workers. Kevin even made me watch the video he had made to show me that he had stuff on me to keep me silent and obedient. I began to plan his shooting when he tied me to the bed to have sex with me on camera.

I was still tied to the bed when my husband got home. Kevin waited until last moment to release my left wrist. I had trouble explaining why I was wearing my swimsuit when Mark saw me in it and Kevin also in the bedroom. I wound up saying we had been playing a game and I lost so had to wear my swimsuit for Kevin.

I've since thrown the swimsuit in the trash. The following Saturday, I was told to come over to his house by Kevin and to bring my swimsuit. He wanted to use it to tie me up before fucking me. That is why I ended up throwing it in the trash, he cut it off me after using it to tie me up. I also experienced my first forced orgasm since the very first time Kevin raped me.

That was the worst part of my first rape and this latest one. I didn't want to cum, but he didn't give me a choice in the matter. It was just a natural reaction, the doctors have told me. I think it could've been prevented, if I had just picked up the missed signals.

Back
Top Bottom