Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Seeking some dark and smutty roleplays

FallIntoDepravity

Banned
Banished
Hello, I'm Taylor of Fall, and thanks for taking a look at my search thread. It's been a while but I'm back and looking for partners once more!

A few things to know:
  • I play subs only, but my characters aren't generally submissive by nature, and would need to be put in their place.
  • I'm looking for roleplays on the darker/smuttier/kinkier side, so all my ideas will involve noncon/rape, abuse, or humiliation in some way.
  • I roleplay over PM or email. I might be convinced to do threads or google docs.
  • Take a look at my f-list for my kinks and limits.
  • I'm not really looking for cute love stories, so if that's what you like, I might not be the best partner for you.
  • I also don't enjoy playing slutty or "desperate" characters.
  • Please don't godmod my character's thoughts or feelings!
  • Other kinks I enjoy that aren't included in my f-list are: spitroasting, unusual sex toys, risky situations, vibrators worn under clothes, gunplay, bathroom stall scenes, forced homosexuality, and power struggles. Other kinks I might be interested in trying are: bestiality and fucking in front of a mirror?

Quick ideas:
  1. A young man is felt up and molested on a crowded train on his way home.
  2. A male gets his body stuck somewhere and gets taken advantage of instead of being helped.
  3. A prosecutor who put a criminal behind bars is visited by that same criminal who's now out of jail, and is intent on making him pay.
  4. An invisible ghost/spirit finds a victim and decides to mess with him in public.
  5. A thief breaks into a man's house, only to take advantage of the resident living there.
  6. A military commander/soldier is captured by the enemy and is interrogated for information. (I'd either like a fictional/medieval setting, or the setting to be left unmentioned).
  7. A man walking home one night is gangbanged by a group of people.
  8. A detective is assigned to a new case to pursue a criminal, but gets apprehended by that same criminal instead.
  9. A man in a high position of power gets blackmailed by someone into a secret life of sexual servitude, while having to go about acting normal/like nothing's wrong in his daily life.
  10. An officer is tasked with a rescue mission, but instead of succeeding, he's caught and ends up getting taken advantage of in front of the girl he was supposed to rescue. (Filming/blackmail can be involved?)

Detailed plots:
  1. MC (my character) and YC (your character) were best childhood friends who did everything together, and even ended up officially dating after confessing their love to one another. Their relationship never went beyond simple kissing, but one day MC's parent's found out and didn't support the relationship at all, so MC was forced to break up with YC despite YC's protests. With YC feeling betrayed and MC feeling guilty, the two lost contact with one another. Both of our characters had no choice but to move on, but YC could never forget about MC and all the heartbreak and spite he felt. Either A) They reunite/run into each other several years later on opposite sides as enemies due to their jobs or whatever else, or... B) YC finally decides to personally seek out MC to get revenge against him.
  2. YC is an extremely powerful and influential person, who has a very good public image among the majority of people. But, like everyone with a lot of power, they also have those who actively oppose them. MC is one of those people and is actively searching for the chance to ruin YC. One idea we can go with is that rumors have been floating around about YC being corrupt, and so MC is sent as a spy to observe him and gather information, pretending to side with YC while working under him. However, YC picks up on this and gets the jump on MC, only to sexually torture him as punishment.
  3. Our characters are a pair of cousins/siblings who live together but never got along, mostly due to MC's behavior. YC was perfect to the family, the favored one on the surface who everyone loved and adored, while MC was the troublemaker who always had a bad attitude. MC would always avoid YC and everyone else, and the two rarely saw each other due to MC constantly distancing himself and ignoring everyone around him. One day, YC is home alone with MC and the rest of the family went on a vacation. Seeing the perfect opportunity, YC breaks into MC's room and has his way with him. When the rest of the family returns, YC continues messing with MC in secret. What will happen from there?
  4. Our characters are two FBI agents who get put on a very serious undercover mission together. They have a bit of history together and have always been enemies/rivals all throughout training. The two despise each other, but they are both the best in the field. Although they always preferred to avoid each other, they are now expected to work together, but YC takes the opportunity to show MC that he's above him once and for all.
  5. In an apocalyptic/dystopia setting, two rivals/enemies run into each other. Without laws or rules, will YC finally decide to act and prove that he's above my character once and for all, or will the two help one another and learn to rely on each other in tough times?
  6. YC is a pretend talent agent who scouts for new recruits. MC is someone who is tricked into thinking he could become a famous actor/model/etc. and goes to the address given to him. When he arrives, he realizes it's more than he bargained for, but when he tries to leave, he gets held down and taken in front of the camera, and then blackmailed so that he doesn't have a choice but to give into their demands whenever they want, for whatever they want.

Other pairings (YC x MC):
  • Doctor x Patient
  • Corrupt cop x Good cop
  • Elite cop x Rookie cop
  • Father x Son
  • Step-father x Step-son
  • Brother x Brother
  • Half/step brother x Half/step brother
  • Uncle x Nephew
  • Homeless man x Good samaritan
  • Employee x Employee / Coworkers
  • Boss x Employee