Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Stuck between family and couldn't be happier. (mostly smut but some story wouldn't go amiss)

Caramella

Meteorite
I have a particular vision in mind, I want to play a young girl living with her family, what I have in mind is her father and brother but it all depends on what ideas get thrown out there and what each of us like.
Anyway she has been raised to love her family in a most taboo way and takes to it with a powerful gusto, whether 1x1 with them or all taking her at once she lives to please, this is not a scenario of rape but of love and lust. Basically she can choose at any time to say no to them with no repercussions, no one would be disappointed or angry for her doing it but she never would.

I am looking for someone who can play a loving family for me, fuck me slow or fast, soft and rough, there may be times where she is lifted up off her feet and slammed against the wall and fucked so hard she is left with bruises before being left to lay in a puddle of her and her family's juices but there may also be times where foreplay and a nice and gentle tempo is given.

Kinks (The only necessities are incest and rough sex all others can be taken or left at your discretion.)
Incest
Rough sex
Bondage
Gangbang
Large amounts of cum
Cock worship
Sexual exhaustion
Anal
Collars and leads
Bruising/spanking
Hairpulling
Name calling
Humiliation

And many more if you have a specific kink you might like to include let me know I'd love to hear from you =3

Back
Top Bottom