Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Incest Roleplay Female partner wanted more info inside..(Discord)

TheSinOfTaboo

Meteorite
Hello everyone I'm interested in doing only incest role's and I'm looking for a long term partner roleplay/Writing Partner. A little info on what i am comfortable with doing and what i am looking for in my partner. I only do original characters and the one incest role i don't do is Father/Daughter so that leaves me with only a few parings. Which are (Favorites to less Favorite) mine would be in order as fallows is Brother/Son/Nephew/Cousin and what i would like yours to be Sister/Mom/Aunt/Cousin again this what i prefer. So i am okay with age-play I'm okay with but my character would be around the age around the age of your character. I AM OK with you having more Female Characters if you like to do that go head of course they would have to be Related keep it with the incest role's but i only will be roleplaying with one character. So what i AM looking for in a partner and what i hope for you to be. i look for these things world-building,Story/plot driven, Episodic Arc, Character driven Slow but intense build to sex. i will say i am not a good opener and i don't have a setting or scenarios to begin with. I don't like scenarios in my opinion scenarios ruin and limit what we can crate together i will give you an example. so I've been seeing these types of scenarios A character and b Character already figured out motivation and something oh must happens in some people minds they figured out must of everything and that's not interesting to me i like to build together and find out together how we get there. Let me wrap and finish this up i will write as detailed and long as you write me and will be as consistent will reply as fast as i can. Hopefully i am what you are looking for and i here from you so we can Discuss things in more detail. If interested Msg me on here or Discord TheSinOfTaboo#8671 .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom