Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for a GM!

ForFluxRP

Star
Hello everyone!

Just a bit about me before I get into the ideas which I am building! This will appear very thrown together for the initial post and every new post I will attempt to clean this thread up just a bit until I have a nice clean request thread! I am currently living in Germany/Poland for work but I am originally from the United states! So my timeline is fairly confusing but I try to respond as much as possible and as well as possible! I do work from typically around 06:30 to around 18:00 (6 in the evening) so after 18:00 pending if I am still at work or not or if I am hanging out with friends/co-workers I should be around to work on ideas, on weekends I am off and I typically tend to be on most of the day during weekends! There is the occasional time where I will be working with no access to bluemoon/discord for several days in a row but I will give all partners as far prior notice as I have! I probably started roleplaying around 3 years ago, I still have very much to learn but I definitely have improved on certain things as well! I prefer to work on long term scenes especially for romance as one-shots don't offer the build-up and burn I enjoy from roleplay! I tend to use and request faceclaims for my characters as well as my partner's characters! I prefer real people as I feel they make the scene more immersive personally! I don't have a preference for your character's body type as to not funnel you into discomfort! I am okay with out of character chats with partners as long as they don't take away from the scenes and I prefer that ooc and roleplay are handled in different PM threads! I am willing to play in either PMs or on Discord! I do not have skype and I prefer not to use threads or kik! I think that is it, if you have any more questions about me please feel free to ask!

So back to the thread! I am mainly looking for GMs for CYOAs I already have in mind but if you are a GM who is looking to try out an idea of their own please feel free to let me know!

I have a few scene ideas already and I am looking for more at this point! I may have more by the time you have read this and have messaged me but just know that they will be picture based! You will see what I mean when I send you the ideas! Just be prepared to have an open mind!

I really look forward to hearing from some of you to start working on ideas!

Back
Top Bottom