Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Searching younger male for quality smut!

Frist, the basic rules:

-be creative: means, do not simply repeat what I just wrote, thrive the story on as much as I do.

-Quality AND Quantity. I try not to require a minimum post length, but be aware that I can (and will) write A LOT.

-a freindly OOC communication is not a must, but would be cool.

-put some passion into your writing. You do not want to feel like writing against a robot either, do you?

Now for my current Craving:

YC, male, is 16-ish (no younger) and has a relatively normal life. You know, parents who love him, a good house in a suburban area, I will leave the details of his life, his personaility, his interests etc. etc. up to you, as, naturally, it will be YOUR character. If you could make him a shy nerd though, this would definitely a huge plus ;-) Oh and by the way, if you read this with some attention, put your favourite sweets into your reply!

Anyway, MC is a young woman, 25, who has moved to the neighourhood some months ago with her partner. They quickly became friends with YCs parents, and so MC and YC were spending some common time aswell. MC was always a bit flirty to YC, yet did nothing inappropriate. Now, one day, all of them were driving in a car on the way back from a common event/dinner, the mood was easy.....until a most tragic accident occured. Everyone but YC and MC died. After the release from the hospital, MC offered to YC to stay/live with her, with no other realtives available. In the coming weeks, she did everything so he could be happy again, and just live like a normal teenager. Though, at some point, it became clear to YC that MC is not putting enough time for her own happiness, and seems somewhat ......sad. When YC speaks up to her, her answer, why she is so sad/absent might indeed surprise him though......and lead to a lot of fun ;-)

I only write via PM or Thread. Please send me a message, if interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom