Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Custom Titles

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
I remember the ability to create a personal custom title existing before the major conversions, yet for the life of me I cannot find such a feature afterwards. I do see plenty of members still have theirs so I must ask is the option still around somewhere and I can't find it? Or has it been temporarily disabled for the time being and only leaving those with custom titles prior to the conversion still with them?

In an effort to minimize the chances of confusion, I am referring to those that replace the granted tiers given by total post count. As of now mine is 'Star'. In any case I'd very much like to know for certain.

The ability was temporarily disabled after the move but I believe its been enabled again. If you click on your username in the top right corner, it should bring a drop down a menu of sorts but, if you click the username again once that happens it'll take you to account details and you should be able to use the custom titles there.

Thanks for the information. Alas I've already poked around the account details and can't seem to find a way to change it from there. Thinking it might still be disabled or I just might be staring it in the eye and not noticing.

It should be under where you can change your avatar, you didn't see anything there?

Alright, well, I talked with the owner and it should be now, if it isn't, let me know and I'll keep looking into it till its figured out.

Back
Top Bottom