Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Remira's Call for Attention (Incest/Breast Growth/Bimbos)

Remira

Planetoid
Hi, I'm Remira and I'm putting out a note here that I'm open for receiving requests. I'd prefer to keep it mostly to the forums or PMs, rather than using Discord/Skype or other external services. I'm interested in exploring a lot of different ideas, so if you're at all interested in anything I have noted in my f-list, or want to set up something, please feel free to PM me!

My F-List here.

I've mostly role played in fantasy settings before, but I'm more than open to modern day or other settings you may have in mind.
One of the reasons for me joining this forum was to explore my incest kink. I have a preference for sibling or cousin scenarios over parental, but I'm willing to explore.

Editing a little bit to put a few big yes and no kinks on the front page.
Yes: Breast play, acting submissive and mild degrading.
No: Rape or any other non-consensual sex, scat, vore, watersports, death or gore.

I'm most comfortable playing characters in the age range of 18-30, and don't have any interest playing outside of that age range.

UPDATE

I've had lots of success with this thread looking for my initial speculation. While I'm definitely still open to approaches over incest RP, I'd like to check out another interest that has sprung up.

Breast Growth/Bimbofication. I want to explore ideas of a character transforming, either through basic breast growth and the scenarios that can lead to, or through a more total bimbofication transformation (though I would prefer for the mental transition involved to be more in tune with heightened libido/decreased inhibitions instead of becoming dumb). I was already somewhat into this, but I'd like to dig into it more fully.

Last edited:
Bump for some attention.
[automerge]1534655045[/automerge]
Bumping for an update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom