Requests

jacquelineqq

Banned
Banished
Cosplayer
SO! Went to Wizard World this week and was wanting to do a non con/seduction with a cospalyer. We can discuss how this goes down.
Cheating WIfe

The classic boss fucks employee's wife or his secretary. Don't have much details atm. We can work it out. The only idea would be this co worker/boss is hitting on my married character for a while. At an office party or something, she gets drunk and haves sex or is raped. This just haunts her and things happen in and out of office.

Final Fantasy 9

Kidnapping and corruption of princess Garnet. I thought it would be interesting because the characters get separated from each other a lot. I think a good starting point will be where Steiner carries Princess Garnet through the gate in a bag of pickles.
a9f417af8a5cfcdda51b13c6719313dc.jpg

Senior Trip
Based on the film National Lampoons Senior Trip, I want to play as Tara Strong's character. The scene will take place when they have crashed a gala. Everyone is drunk and making out. In her desperation she tries to hit on a nerd but he cums in his pants and leaves. I'll leave a link to the scene. So I was thinking either one of the older guys or an janitors sees her and makes a move on her. They have their first night together and he comes to find her another time, slowly changing her into his sex slave or something.
JK3CwM2.png

Sexual Wrestling
I want to focus on one female that I play, maybe more depending if we progress that far into the roleplay. She would look like a mix between Alexa Bliss and Anna Nystrom. Having Anna's height and body but Alexa's style of fashion in the ring?

In a battle royal match she gets cheated out(getting double teamed or something) and gets hurt. After she comes back from recovery she has to work her way back up. That way its not like she sucks at it but needs help. There are newcomers since her return.One of them really wanted her since he joined but sad that she was gone from recovery. Challenging to a 1v1 upon her return to own her as a slave/fight partner by putting a large amount of money on the line. We can make more changes/add stuff as we discuss.

how the wrestling works: Submissions, pinning or first to orgasms 2 times loses. self inflicted orgasms don't count so you can have somewhat of a lifeline. If toys are being used the person has to be hold toy at moment of orgasm in order to count. So if it's a vibrator and it's remote controlled it won't count if she gets away from your hold.

Last edited:
Hi there! I really like your senior trip rp and would like to work on something like that. The scene you shared in the link is hot and I like the idea of your character has picked out a nerd and decided she is going to torture him. Each day before school you pull the nerd in and torment him and see if you can get him to cum in his pants. An older guy/janitor maybe a discipline coordinator figures out what you are up to. First you are disciplined and put to hard use. You are then given to decide if the nerd gets cucked tore up or whatever you want happen to him. Then you are turned into a sex slave used to recruit and corrupt other girls and boys at the school. Msg me and we can talk about the idea or others.

Back
Top Bottom