Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saber Arturia |Slave turned into Lover| DragonQueen (OnexOne)

DragonQueen

Meteorite
Annabelle had woken up surrounded by thousands of different noise's. Annabelle had lived in a small town that had been attacked by some thieves and some other people. She had tried to hide her family trying to protect her but they were all slaughtered. Annabelle had looked around, she was in a small 10x10 cage. she had been sitting on the left corner, her knees pulled up toward her chest as she looked around, she was surrounded by some others her age, some younger and older. Meanwhile she was also surrounded some that didn't even look human, some had ears, others their skin was different colors. Soon she had heard some people as she had looked toward some giant doors. Some men had started to walk toward them. "Ah I see the newest addition is awake" The one in a suit said as he had been dressed in a black suit with a top hat as he had this grin on his lips, some of his teeth were a little miss shaped.

"Yes sir, we got her from that village just below the mountain" A goon beside him spoke as his boss seemed to nod in approval. "Hmm good, we have a auction coming up soon, prepare some of them to be sold, along with this one" He spoke as he smiled. "I'm sure with her never being a slave will work but her pretty face and that chest of her's will make her a nice price" He added as his goons nodded. "Yes sir" They responded. "Good, take a few of the different races and get to work, I want this one to be last" He added as he had soon walked off as the goons looked toward the cage and grinned big grins.

Annablle had been dragged out of the cage as a few females washed her and dressed her in a little bit of better clothing still revealing a lot of skin as they had looked at her and put her in the room with a bunch of other females and male. some looked at her and some never even bothered to pay attention, the goons were going on about the guests would be arriving soon for the auction and that they had a good feeling about today.

Gabriel was aware of the reputation of this auction house, and he wasn’t quite certain of why he was there, himself. Gold flecked eyes looked in the direction of the stage, noticing the goods on sale. Not just art and goods from other lands… But people, bound in silk and dressed in nearly nothing. It was a flesh market as much as it was an auction house, and he bristled faintly at being there. Yet, something had called him to the marketplace that day, and he was not going to wait long to find out why.

“Ladies and gentlemen...” The auctioneer spoke, setting the stage as he gave a dramatic flourish. “No doubt you’re eager to begin with the festivities today, but before we begin the regular auctions… We have a special auction this day, a rather lovely prize from the mountains! A one of a kind woman, she’d be the perfect woman for any to have as a servant or maybe more… If you can tame her, that is!”

At that point, a pair of men clad in suits took Annabelle’s arms, beginning to force her onto the stage, making sure she couldn’t struggle heavily or get away from them., “As you can see.” The man spoke, approaching as he used his hand to cup her chin and cheeks, making her look to the crowd of potential buyers for her. “She’s a regal beauty. We won’t part with her easily… I’ll set the bidding at five thousand gold!”

The auction quickly began to heat up. Five thousand gave way to five thousand and five hundred, then six thousand, and more… Gabriel regarded the woman with pity in his golden eyes, his lips a subtle frown as he began to overhear the bidding. The woman clearly did not deserve this fate, and yet… He felt something about her, perhaps it was just her looks, or perhaps it was something more. As the bidding war intensified, he felt the gravity of his situation, and readied himself for the worst possible outcome.

“Eight thousand!” Came another voice followed by smaller increments, each seeking to outdo the last.

“Twelve thousand.” Gabriel finally spoke, raising the offer considerably. Silence deafened the room, even the auctioneer was stunned by such an impressive bid.

“Going once… Twice..Sold to the dark skinned gentleman!” he spoke, nodding to the bouncers. “Make sure she’s ready and all the paperwork is there for our esteemed guest.” Adding, the men were soon heading out with Anna towards a more private room, where the sale proper would take place.

Anna had been waiting wondering what was happening that was until two men had grabbed her arms, she had no idea what was going on and where she was going until she could hear some speaking as she had been dragged toward a stage as the man talking had grabbed her chin and cheeks making her look toward the huge crowd of people. She had seemed to scanned the entire room as she had stopped on a guy who seemed to have a frown on his face.

Anna had looked at him as the male moved her head and was going on that was until she had heard the prices, she was being sold, but for what she had no idea as she had soon heard the final price and the men had taken her off toward a more private area, the men tossed her in the room and left to get the paper work done up and as the door closed, Anna had felt herself shaking as she could feel her eyes watering and water dripping from her eyes.

Her tears left her eyes and rolled down her cheeks and hit her on the hands as she sat there on the floor. Anna had felt so strange she felt like she was dirty like she was just trash. Anna had never felt like this before as some of her long hair moved from her head to hind her face as she had leaned up against the wall waiting for the men to come back in. Soon once they did they had looked at her. "Pathetic" One said as they picked her up as she had just kinda went limp. "Stand up" The other yelled at her as they moved her to the white couch as they had sat her down. "Your master will be here look like your happy" the first one said with a laugh and just on que, a woman had walked in, she was dressed really well. "Mr. Gabriel just in here and my boss will be here soon" She said as she had let the male in and left as the boss of the man would be here soon with the papers to sign.

Gabriel wasted no time in heading towards the deal area in order to sign the papers and make the transference official. As he began to head in, his eyes looked to Anna for a moent, and he couldn't help but tug faintly at the shirt he wore for a moment, doing his best to look nonchalant rather than concerned for her wellbeing. As he nodded to the other woman, an older man came in, carrying a stack of papers.

"Ah, Gabriel. I've heard you had a distaste for our markets here. Have you changed your mind?" The man asked, his lips cocking into a small smile.

The darker skinned man shook his head. "No, it's not that. I'm simply seeing an opportunity I wouldn't normally have."

"No matter. Your gold is as good as any and you've made me quite happy today." The elder man spoke, handing over the papers. "Certificates of ownership, and that she's healthy, untouched, and that we've done nothing to force your hand in the agreement." As Gabriel read the papers over, it was standard rights of ownership... Though it was odd seeing the subject referred to as a 'her' when he was normally used to signing these items for art, furniture, or material goods. Clearly, they saw her as no different. Still, after signing a few papers in dark ink, he handed them over.

"Here. Everything is signed. I'll be taking her with me to my estate, now." He spoke, rising as he looked over to Anna. "My gold is in your hands, and I want her, in mine."

The guy had looked at Gabriel as he had nodded as he has motion to his guys as they had picked up the woman and brought her over to her owner. “As we agreed here she is” he spoke as the men dropped her making her land on her knees as she had looked up at Gabriel with her eyes as she had looked back. “Now down to your master” the owner of the market said as he had growled but Anna had soon stood up as she had looked toward the owner as he had smiled.

“Well Mr. Gabriel enjoy I’m sure you’ll be able to teach her great things, enjoy” he added as he had nodded and they had a few men show them toward the door as Anna had felt the fresh hair as she had looked around tryin to debate if she should run or not but something told her not to. Anna had looked up toward Gabriel still not saying anything as she had looked back down toward her feet just standing beside the man waiting until he said something.

Anna wasn’t sure what else to do beside stand there she had reached up and started to play with the ends of her hair her eyes still down to her feet as she had looked at the small thin shoes they had made her put on they were nothing it was like she was bare footed.

Back
Top Bottom