Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Futa/Fem - Incest Stories

Futa_Roleplayer

Super-Earth
Yes!

-Sister/Sister
-Sister-Mother
-Mother/Sister/Aunt
-Fem/Fem
-Fem/Futa
-3somes (FemxFemxFuta or FutaxFutaxFem FemxFemxFem)
-Double Penetration (Same Orpheus)
-Impregnation
-Interaccial

No!

-Males
-Anal/Anal play
-Bad Hygein
-Under 18 years of age characters
-Futa/Futa
-Physical Abuse
-Rape
-Pregnant Sex
-Bestiality/Furry

Basic things

-I prefer no 1 liners, I understand writer's block, it happens, just don't make it a constant thing.
-Spelling should be at it's best, we're not all great with proper spelling or grammar, but I don't like "Wil U B my BB?" No, No I won't be your baby.
-I have a life, you have a life, I understand not being able to reply at times, and I need you to understand I can't reply right away all the time.
-I don't like actions/emotions being decided for my character. No point to roleplaying if you're playing both parts.
-My Futas only have cock and balls or just a cock, no cock and vag. Please don't correct me.
-Futas always start roleplays (Unless story wouldn't make sense otherwise)
-If you're a male in RL, you don't have to tell me, I'm on here for roleplaying, not to get to know you personally.
-If you do any of the things above, I may block with, with out warning. So I hope you didn't write an essay if you wanted to correct me about Futas.

These are subject to change.

There are pre-made stories and roles I made, but you can always suggest an idea.
Here's some open Roleplays
Rated 1-5 Stars on how much I would like to Roleplay them. (5 Highest)

The Plan
Screenshot_2018-06-12-18-57-22-1.png
Name: Kelly
Bust/Length: 36C/12 Inches

Screenshot_2017-09-04-11-00-04-1.png
Name: Carly
Bust: 40E
Relationship: Sister
Kelly and Carly were sisters, Kelly had always found her younger sister attractive. Carly was known to flirt around with guys which always made Kelly jealous. Kelly decided to book a trip to a cabin by a lake that she rented. Her plan was to have a good time, act like she didn't know it only had 1 bed, and find a way to woo her. Carly had no idea what was in store.

A Shoulder To Cry On ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Craving)
q7Wif3.jpg

Name: Liz
Bust/Length: 38DD/10 Inches

38ubEG.jpg

Name: Ashley
Bust: 36D
Relationship: Younger Sister
Ashley had got into another fight with her boyfriend. She loved him, but things kept triggering a fight between them. It wasn't just him, it was her as well. But tonight's fight was the worst. Her boyfriend told her to leave for the weekend that he couldn't have her around and hoped they could calm down and talk when she got back. Ashley's mom's house was too far, so she went to her sister's place, knowing Liz would let her use the couch for the weekend. Some sister time would greatly be appreciated.

Blackmail ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ (Craving)
uG8IQBFm.jpg

Name: Nicole
Bust/Length: 38DD/9 Inches

pgs9wxFm.png

Name: Cheyenne
Nicole was close to her family, mainly her little sister. So close that when she moved out, she just bought the house next door. One day Nicole was getting ready for work, she saw motion from outside her bathroom window. It was in Cheyenne's bedroom. Cheyenne was having sex with their mother's new boyfriend. Nicole began to record it from the bathroom in shock, but couldn't take her eyes off, first in disbelief, but then couldn't stop watching Cheyenne moan in pleasure. Nicole couldn't tell what she was feeling and what should she do. Should she stay silent, confront Cheyenne, show her mother the video she just took, or something else?

Why Was She Special? ★ ★ ★
wlTd2I.png

Name: Cassie
Bust/Lengths: 34C/ 10 inches

T1GahF.jpg

Name: Jazzy
Bust: Both 36D
Cassie had lived a tough life, growing up in an orphanage, the 2 families who tried adopting her didn't like the fact she had a penis but wanted to continue on being a woman, refusing to take any form of medication that would change her hormones. She ended up aging out, and spent her time when she wasn't working to locate her parents. Hoping for a glimpse of hope they had better reasons to put her for adoption. Turned out they put her up for the reason she had everything that would show she was a woman, but had a cock. Then what made it worse is they had another daughter not even 2 years later named Jazzy. She decided to get revenge on her parents. She was going to meet Jazzy, seduce her, get her pregnant, pretend she just found out they were siblings and it was fate, then break it to their parents that they were siblings in love. Would Cassie's plan work, or will this be another thing that blows up in her face?

I Need This
AKXgQe.jpg

Name: Emily
Bust:/Length: 48D/9.5 Inches

C0w6mv.png

Name: Ariel
Relationship: Oldser Sister
It was a month after Emily's 18th Birthday. It was no secret that Ariel got around. Being a nympho she always craved sex. Ariel and her current boyfriend had a fight so he canceled plans to come over which left Ariel wanting, needing human sexual contact. Now she was stuck at home alone with Emily while their parents were out of town.

Wake Up Call
uRCLI3.jpg

Name: Yin
Bust/Length: 38D/12 Inches

DOvEnQ.jpg

Name: Talia
Talia was in the U.S. Visiting her older sister, Yin. Yin had been having a tough time at her job and with out friends, so she needed someone close to her at this time. Not to mention Yin had been having cravings, to be with another woman, and figured time with her little sister would take her mind off of it. Talia didn't know that her happy go, free, attitude wasn't going to help her sister in the way Yin hoped.

Mom, is that you? ★ ★ ★ ★
HOMehg.png

Name: Darla
Genger: Futa
Bust/Length: 38DD/Thick 12 Inches

PJLnxz.png

Name: Stacey
Bust: 38DD
Relationship: Daughter
Darla was out with her girlfriend, having a few drinks, which turned to more than a few drinks. Darla and her girlfriend discussed going home to have some fun since Stacey wasn't going to be home. Darla's girlfriend had to use the rest room, so Darla said she would meet her at home since she lived around the corner from the bar. Darla's girlfriend in her drunken stuper, forgot they were going to Darla's house and ordered a uber home to her own home. Stacey was actually home that night, deciding to stay home. It was late so Stacey assumed her mother was at her girlfriend's house and decided to take advantage of sleeping in her mother's king size bed. Mistakes were about to be made.

A Sister's Helping Hand ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
pDJXoq.jpg

Name: Camille
Bust/Length: 40DD/10 Inches

oSYgvj.png

Name: Jackie
Bust: 38DD
Jackie had been trying to get pregnant by her husband for quite awhile. Nothing seemed to be working, to the point her husband accused her of not being fertile. Maybe he was right, and maybe he was frustrated and didn't mean to be as mean about it as he was. Jackie decided to give him a break and stay with her sister Camille for the weekend, explaining the situation. Her husband was fine with it maybe they needed some alone time and would try again when she came back. What Jackie didn't know, how much help Camille was actually going to be.

New Apartment Shenanigans
t3oAeR.jpg

Name: Melody & Ivy
Bust:/Length: Both 36D/10 Inches

CqpXz8.png

Name: Theresa
Bust: 38C
Melody and Ivy were identical twins who found enjoyment in sharing everything. Even lovers, if one or both would have a lover, they would out of take turns pretending to be each other as they swapped once in awhile, or if the lovers was down, tag team them. The twins just moved to Chicago and got an apartment with their younger sister Theresa. Theresa was in college and had already been in Chicago for 2 years now, and having her 2 older sisters move in to help with rent was a great idea to her. Now that they were finished unpacking, they decided to celebrate their first night in their new place by drinking. A few drinks among sisters never hurt anyone.

Waking Up Mommy ★ ★ ★ ★

Screenshot_2017-10-30-22-50-31-1.png
Name: Selena
Bust/Length: 36C 10 Inches

Screenshot_2018-02-22-20-20-08-1.png
Name: Carla
Bust: 36DD
Relationship: Mother
Selena had just turned 18 about a week ago. For her 18th birthday her bestfriend introduced her to sex, for almost the full week Selena had been fucking her bestfriend Amanda but Amanda had left for a family trip out of town, leaving Selena wanting. Carla didn't know, that her daughter's urges will have her breaking barriers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom