Durarara!! or Attack on Titan Search!

Hi there! The name is Mal or Mallie. I'm craving a AOT or Durarara!! rp like nobody's business right now. If it matters to know, I am 27 year old graphic design who works a weird shift. I post whenever I can and usually try to get at least one post out per day as my partner replies. I will ignore those who come to me with vague details about what they want. Be ready to tell me what and who you want to play. I can also tell if anyone has not read my guidelines.

What I can Do
→ M//F Pairings
→ Doubling!
→ Canon/OC, Canon/Canon, OC/OC. Bring me your pairing ideas.
→ Sharing of minor characters to move plot along
→ A lot of OOC chat to plot and get to know each other
→ Smut is fine. Doesn't have to be the core of a RP, though. Just tell me your kinks and I can tell you mine when we plot!

What I hope from You
→ Doubling. This is a must if you wish me to play a male character.
→ Willing to help things along
→ OOC chat. I usually assume interest is lost when the OOC chat stops.
→ Don't just plot and leave. I have had many instances of this and it's plenty discouraging.
→ Life gets busy as does mine. Just tell me if you are going to be busy or if you don't want to rp anymore. I can understand that it happens!
→ Don't blatantly ignore me if you lose interest. It's pretty rude. Be honest. We can either work something out or not!

Pairings
* = The more of these, the more I crave it!
Arrow indicates number of plot ideas I have for a specific pairing

I ask for people to play Eren to my OC in AOT and I ask for Izaya to be played against my OC in Durarara!!. I will play many characters for you in return. I like AUs and the original setting alike!

Feel free to contact me here, e-mail me at meganj

Back
Top Bottom